Zelda 64 Pocket Watch

The pic is a little blurry.. Do you have a better pic you can take one..

YOu might want to try taking it in yoru bathroom. They tend to have lots of lights. If your counter is kind of reflective- you can use a towel or paper towels and it tends to work fairly well..

[quote name='sepll cehck']The pic is a little blurry.. Do you have a better pic you can take one..

YOu might want to try taking it in yoru bathroom. They tend to have lots of lights. If your counter is kind of reflective- you can use a towel or paper towels and it tends to work fairly well..[/QUOTE]

Better? :lol:

Theres like two different colors. The top one is Silver with black pouch. The bottom one is Gold with Brown pouch. So which one is it?

[quote name='trunks982']Theres like two different colors. The top one is Silver with black pouch. The bottom one is Gold with Brown pouch. So which one is it?[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing.

[quote name='coolsteel']Nothing more then the flash hitting it wrong, the top is the real color[/quote]
Please dont ignore my request. I may pick it up I guess, but next time trying to offer deals to Cags is apprechiated on this forum.

bread's done
Back