Zelda Breath of the Wild Special/Master Editions, Amiibo- Discussion

Anyone whose order still hasnt gotten canceled yet from Amazon, what time did you receive the order confirmation email? I looked back and my email was time 3:25am CST
I received mine at 3:27am EST. Pretty sure I ordered within the first 10 minutes of Amazon opening pre-orders. It's bullshit. I could have ordered from Best Buy or another store if I knew my Amazon order was going to get fucked.

Doubt it means anything, but I had a Prime trial when I ordered the Master Edition and I cancelled it last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone whose order still hasnt gotten canceled yet from Amazon, what time did you receive the order confirmation email? I looked back and my email was time 3:25am CST
January 13, 2017 at 3:26 AM not cancel yet.

Shipping date:

"The item(s) listed below will actually ship sooner than we originally expected based on the new release date:

"The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Master Edition - Switch"
Previous estimated arrival date: March 20, 2017 - March 23, 2017
New estimated arrival date: March 09, 2017 - March 11, 2017"

I'm not sure if updated shipping dates matter.

07nIpoh.jpg

Shipping date:
"The item(s) listed below will actually ship sooner than we originally expected based on the new release date:

Previous estimated arrival date: March 20, 2017 - March 23, 2017
New estimated arrival date: March 09, 2017 - March 11, 2017"

I'm not sure if updated shipping dates matter.
Hmmm so this confirms there's people who ordered after me that still havnt had theirs canceled yet.

I got one of those emails as well. But the dates are different.

We have received new release date information related to the order you placed on January 13, 2017. The item(s) listed below will actually ship sooner than we originally expected based on the new release date:

Previous estimated arrival date: March 13, 2017
New estimated arrival date: March 03, 2017

I got one of those emails as well. But the dates are different.

We have received new release date information related to the order you placed on January 13, 2017. The item(s) listed below will actually ship sooner than we originally expected based on the new release date:

Previous estimated arrival date: March 13, 2017
New estimated arrival date: March 03, 2017
I wonder if it by state?

I'm not sure how Amazon general shipping works but it would make sense to cancel some in a highly sold state?

MI here, safe to say if we see some MI orders cancel then we can rule that out.

Based on what I'm seeing online, it seems someone was told that they "lost" a shipment of the Master Editions, which makes a bit of sense since today is the day Amazon supposedly received their Switch stuff. Could this be true? Did Amazon seriously "lose" an entire shipment of these things?

I wonder if it by state?

I'm not sure how Amazon general shipping works but it would make sense to cancel some in a highly sold state?

MI here, safe to say if we see some MI orders cancel then we can rule that out.
of it's def a regional thing. These are prob in there wharehouses now or have a accurate number of how many they're gonna have at each one which is why the cancellations are happening now. They're not gonna ship one cross country just because someone ordered seconds or min before anther one.

5mYSBkL.jpg

Possibly a lost shipment?

That $10 amazon credit sure makes up for their fuckup at least.

Oh well at least as consolation I was just able to preorder an PAL Limited Edition from Amazon UK 10 minutes ago. They had a very short restock of 2 minutes lol. And there's also my 1 backup remaining for the ME which is Bestbuy. Fingers Crossed, sweating it out until 3/3

I knew I should have never moved to the Midwest. Goddamn it.
Midwest here, we're the master race of pre-orders now

Seems like there was a stolen shipment. Wouldn't surprise me. I bet Ebay will be flooded with them soon for inflated prices

5mYSBkL.jpg
STOLEN GAMES?

PAYDAY 2 THE HEIST: NO MORE BREATH EDITION

erdFOe4.png

Based on what I'm seeing online, it seems someone was told that they "lost" a shipment of the Master Editions, which makes a bit of sense since today is the day Amazon supposedly received their Switch stuff. Could this be true? Did Amazon seriously "lose" an entire shipment of these things?

they are ghost cancelling orders.

I had 2 of the Special edition in the same order and now the quantity is reduced to 1.

nothing in the cancelled orders section, no email.

i look back at my order and it says I have 2 ordered for $167.98, click on the link of the order and brings me to the same order at $83.99

Was feeling pretty unlucky about missing out on the LE Arts & Artifacts Guide a few pages back. Doesn't even remotely stack up to this. My condolences. I would be so  fuck ed up. 

they are ghost cancelling orders.

I had 2 of the Special edition in the same order and now the quantity is reduced to 1.

nothing in the cancelled orders section, no email.

i look back at my order and it says I have 2 ordered for $167.98, click on the link of the order and brings me to the same order at $83.99
yea they started doing that last week, reducing the quantity to 1.

What was your time for the 2? And which got canceled? Also did it get canceled just now or 30 minutes ago like most people.
Order #1 placed at 12:26am PST
Order #2 placed at 12:27am PST
Order #1 cancelled at 5:34pm PST

I don't think the time stamp mattered. I think they just saw I had two ordered and canceled.

has anyone had success with support or should I not even bother
Considering they're fixing my cancel order by the 25th I say give it a try.

You have nothing to lose other then them saying no or a free gift card

Nintendo stole the shipment to resale on ebay later at a mark up price

There I just spoiled the whole case

Between the guy who gotten a stolen Switch and Amazon losing a shipment (possibly stolen) it looks like scalping Nintendo products became a black market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tirsoK5Jwj4

Now let us switch from stolen Amazon shipments to the master edition that you can no longer unbox  :-({|=

Called Amazon about potentially reinstating that Special Edition I had purchased in the same order (which got cancelled for a different reason) and got a whole lot of nothing.  fuck

That statue looks much better than the one they showed at the event that people have been making fun of. dammit if this video didn't steel my resolve the get the ME further. Thanks for posting the unboxing Keeper

That's the wrong version of the game
The limited edition is the Master Edition technically.

All the same items just named difference for an another region.

That statue looks much better than the one they showed at the event that people have been making fun of. dammit if this video didn't steel my resolve the get the ME further. Thanks for posting the unboxing Keeper
The sword looks improved tons since it was last showed.

Everyone expected it was bent between carrying it around all day and taking pictures with it.

That really sucks about the cancelled Master Editions.  Sorry guys.  I was never able to get a preorder in to begin with, but I know I'd be hella pissed if mine was cancelled now.  :headache:

Nope. 

With "Limited" Nintendo merch, you can't assume any preorder is safe unfortunately. It's why so many of us preorder at multiple retailers in hopes 1 CE makes it home unharmed.

Actual footage of the shipment going missing.
DifferentDesertedGoat.gif

got this from Gaf.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230840011&postcount=279
Actual footage of the shipment going missing.
DifferentDesertedGoat.gif

got this from Gaf.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230840011&postcount=279
Haha, love that video. Really Sorry to hear about all this BS it's crazy how stressed these pre-orders get especially with Nintendo. I been on pins and needles for this and just more excited knowing this thing is at my door then playing it at this point.

bread's done
Back