Zelda Breath of the Wild Special/Master Editions, Amiibo- Discussion

Amazon never reinstated my order for the SE.

I plan on contacting them after my ME ships out on the 9th.
I've tried to get them to reinstate my SE multiple times (twice since my Master Edition was cancelled), and no matter who I talk to they just tell me it's impossible. I hope you have better luck! :)

Still showing $62.84 for me and now Amazon also has it for $66.84 (in stock March 8th).
Your eyes deceive you young jedi.....

edit: ohhh shady Amazon...putting under used when it's new backorder...true jedi masters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI and maybe some very small glimmer of hope. Vstock will be getting Switches and games in and avaliable at 10 am Friday March 3rd. They are not taking preorders and to purchase system you must purchase 2 games with it. So since we know they will now be getting games and systems for launch day there could be a small glimmer of hope they recieve a few Zelda SE or maybe even a ME. If your gonna try this route id suggest camping out overnight. I have a feeling Friday is gonna be the NES Classic all over again. So you guys have fun. Ill be enjoying Horizon Zero Dawn. Ill get a Switch prob within the first year but I just dont see the need to drop 500 plus dollars to play one game until more stuff releases by Holiday. But good luck to you all and enjoy. Ill be joining you soon enough.

The chances of NS mirroring NES Classic supply drought is as slim as the 49ers winning the superbow LII.  I'm sure there could be some supply constraint  the 1st few weeks but Nintendo will probably continue shipping units after loyalist have all purchase theirs on launch week.. Unless casuals jumps on the Zelda bandwagon, I don't see it anywhere near the NES Classic supply chaos... 

I'm actually hoping this will resemble something similar to NES Classic as I do have a couple pre-order and wouldn't mind making some extra cash but I'm not counting my eggs before they hatch.     

The chances of NS mirroring NES Classic supply drought is as slim as the 49ers winning the superbow LII. I'm sure there could be some supply constraint the 1st few weeks but Nintendo will probably continue shipping units after loyalist have all purchase theirs on launch week.. Unless casuals jumps on the Zelda bandwagon, I don't see it anywhere near the NES Classic supply chaos...

I'm actually hoping this will resemble something similar to NES Classic as I do have a couple pre-order and wouldn't mind making some extra cash but I'm not counting my eggs before they hatch.
I think your highly naive to think that this wont be the NES Classic all over again. Nintendo has shipped/sold roughly 1.5 million NES classics and its still very saught after and hard as hell to find in stores. Nintendo has said that they will ship 2 million Switches by the end of March which is only 500k more then what they have shipped Classic wise and your talking a new console with a broader audience vs a retro console with a niche audience. So keep thinking there wont be mass hysteria just like with the switch because if you do. You couldnt be more wrong.

I think your highly naive to think that this wont be the NES Classic all over again. Nintendo has shipped/sold roughly 1.5 million NES classics and its still very saught after and hard as hell to find in stores. Nintendo has said that they will ship 2 million Switches by the end of March which is only 500k more then what they have shipped Classic wise and your talking a new console with a broader audience vs a retro console with a niche audience. So keep thinking there wont be mass hysteria just like with the switch because if you do. You couldnt be more wrong.
I don't know, I think the NES Classic has pretty broad appeal. It's significantly cheaper and pushes all the nostalgia buttons.

$60 versus $300? The Switch won't have a broader audience based on simple economics alone.

For any of you people who are way smarter than me and ordered more than one Master Edition, and already have your Best Buy ME orders preparing:

I have $200 Amazon GC I can offer for your unshipped Master Editions. From Amazon or wherever. You can do direct shipping from the retailer if you prefer, and if your box you receive is screwed up and the one I receive isn't, I can send you the box! This is my last ditch effort to snag one of these. Long shot, but it doesn't hurt to try.  :D

edited to add: I can also throw in some of my oh-so coveted Nintendo Switch swag from the Switch and Play events (1 pin + 1 tech taco)! (which is worth a surprising amount for some reason.)

For any of you people who are way smarter than me and ordered more than one Master Edition, and already have your Best Buy ME orders preparing:

I have $200 Amazon GC I can offer for your unshipped Master Editions. From Amazon or wherever. You can do direct shipping from the retailer if you prefer, and if your box you receive is screwed up and the one I receive isn't, I can send you the box! This is my last ditch effort to snag one of these. Long shot, but it doesn't hurt to try. :D

edited to add: I can also throw in some of my oh-so coveted Nintendo Switch swag from the Switch and Play events (1 pin + 1 tech taco)! (which is worth a surprising amount for some reason.)
I'm going to send you a direct message.

tech_tacos-copy.png

I have no idea

Zelda Wii U & Bomberman on BB finally changed to preparing (Zelda SE hasn't, since I ordered in store pickup). :)
Plus my NES Classic shipped yesterday. Looking forward to this week!

My Switch and Guardian Amiibo are preparing and have both charged from BB. Pro Controller and 1-2 Switch are in-store pickups so I may see an email on Wed from BB. Master Edition from Amazon still good. Happy Switch week everyone! 

Just did a last minute order for a Link statue! This week, man. I feel like a kid during Christmas!
305e678968b7d857bcdbb13c2cea179a.gif
Just did a last minute order for a Link statue! This week, man. I feel like a kid during Christmas!
305e678968b7d857bcdbb13c2cea179a.gif
I remember that feeling. I had a PSX at the time (the original before the dualshock system) and my best friend got that for Christmas. I stayed the night like every night during Christmas break and we got all 120 stars and unlocked Yoshi and that cannon Easter egg. Man those were the days... My friend has long since passed, and it is one of my best memories I have with him... Damn I actually remember that whole first day we went and his mom bought him that system...

Oh baby!! Master Edition preparing to ship from best buy.
My switch is preparing and got charged for it, but master edition and special edition just show preordered. Hoping it's just due to different warehouses processing them at different times and not a pending cancellation.

So i have it preordered at a store doing a midnight launch.  Whats the odds i can walk in and get my orders at that time with no hassle? And will i get the poster too?

I'm back to ruin your lives. Here's a leaked cutscene explaining the game's story and a lot of the tidbits from the trailer. (It seems very early on though based on Link's clothes/weapons, I assume when he's first leaving the great plateau - the worst part is it DOESN'T FINISH)

If you wanna watch it, do it quick because it's youtube and it's gonna get taken down real soon. (Added a second link in case the first one is taken down.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdqzz5J8j0A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX2DQSMabgM

I'm back to ruin your lives. Here's a leaked cutscene explaining the game's story and a lot of the tidbits from the trailer. (It seems very early on though based on Link's clothes/weapons, I assume when he's first leaving the great plateau - the worst part is it DOESN'T FINISH)

If you wanna watch it, do it quick because it's youtube and it's gonna get taken down real soon. (Added a second link in case the first one is taken down.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdqzz5J8j0A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX2DQSMabgM
This game is going to be EPIC!!!!

I think I just spoiled something about the Zelda story for myself 

Semi-Theory spoiler:

It all starts with the master sword and zelda's timeline when you start to notice a common thing.

I kept wondering why Nintendo keeps pointing out the Master Sword in the interviews and the name for the flower next to it.

I have to wait to see if it is true or not.

battle music uploaded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5NDp08ePVM

14 minutes of gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojsc6dg1sjE

Just remembered my wife has work all next weekend. I'm so pumped to marathon the game!
Girlfriend works next weekend as well. Only issue is the funeral I have to attend on Saturday. Debating if I test this portable feature of the system out...

RnOk7Vo.png

My Master Edition still isn't canceled... think I may try to get 350 for it. I'm just not seeing the need for the bonus stuff, I think it was just sleep deprivation hype.

My Master Edition still isn't canceled... think I may try to get 350 for it. I'm just not seeing the need for the bonus stuff, I think it was just sleep deprivation hype.
I think I may try still to trade mine for a Switch system. Maybe not at launch but once the system is a little more available. Probably a ridiculous idea lol

What's the point of posting it here, looking for attention again?

I just don't see the need for him to keep posting that he's going to resell it when others are having a hard time getting one.

Really what's the point? Is he trying to make people envious of him or something?

If I end up not keeping it either I'm giving a friend dibs or it'll end up on craigslist. One of my actual friends wants it... I'm not just going to toss it at some random person on here who I have no clue about.

Anyways, paid almost everything off on Amazon with credit... should be done with it all next week, finally.

bread's done
Back