Zelda Breath of the Wild Special/Master Editions, Amiibo- Discussion

So i have it preordered at a store doing a midnight launch. Whats the odds i can walk in and get my orders at that time with no hassle? And will i get the poster too?
The posters are pretty limited. My store only got about 30 and I'm guessing most places will just give them to the first people in line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd1yflCEcq4

There are files in BotW for 3 new 30th anniversary Zelda amiibo:

• Majora's Mask Link
  • Twilight Princess Link
  • Skyward Sword Link
On one hand, I want them.

On the other hand, I hope these were cancelled and the files were just left in because my god I don't have any money left for these little toys. Nor do I have the space. Please have mercy Nintendo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone right now:
b0eaecfcea90abd02900a4cac6356935.gif

^
That's me. I'm pretty done trying to collect all the Amiibo at this point, but nothing disappointed me more than young link being excluded from the 30th anniversary set...so I would buy all of those in a heart beat. Please do it Nintendo (but please wait a little bit...XD).

Does anyone can confirm if the in store stock at Best Buy shows any additional ME or SE apart from preorders for midnight launch ?

I hadn't noticed until today, but my Dell order was also canceled.  (I figured as much.)

I guess I'm out of the SE/ME hunt altogether.  If Nintendo makes more after the first wave, maybe I'll be able to snag one.  I wasn't up when the ME went up for preorder, and I didn't want the SE until all ME plans fell through.

Amazon delivered my A&A LE today in perfect condition.  Used free saver shipping, and it got to me in two days.  (Was able to cancel my original full price order and get this one for $63.XX.)

Rep: Good question Anthony, regarding on the game Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition - Nintendo Switch, currently we do not see any notification from the warehouse the limited quantity. Also there is no chance that the order will be cancelled since there is not status of limited quantity

But if there's a small chance that it will be cancelled, you will be notifed and recive steps on how to retrieve the amount that you have purchased for the cancelled item
No chance it will be cancelled, you say? Damn, well at least I was notified and received steps on how to retrieve the amount that I purch... oh wait :whistle2:k

Has anyone else pre-order shipped from Amazon yet for either SE or ME?
I was wondering this as well. I have the system and a copy of Zelda SE coming from Amazon. Haven't been charged yet.

I also have a Zelda SE ordered from BB as a backup. Charged, and processing, but no "shipped" confirmation yet.

My local walmart this evening had a stack of breath of the wild sitting in the wii u case. I was tempted to see if I could get someone to unlock it and get me one but I am saving that for when I buy a Switch.

Wally World had the amiibo out. I told the associate they will not be released until Friday. He did not think it was a big deal. I told him I was trying to help him out.[attachment=25672:IMG_4357.JPG]

While at Wal-mart picking up Captain Toad noticed the price tags for BOTW and BOTW SE were there.

SKU for SE is 4549659036 and regular version will be 4549659042

Here is an image JIC 
20170226_133353_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I get a poster even if I'm only picking up the Switch? Or does it require a Zelda purchase too?
The gamestop poster for BOTW looks really lame. the switch system on the bottom left, logos all over the place in almost every corner, just the same art as the front cover, nothing unique or special. Its just some random advertisement poster they would have put up on their store window. :/

I ordered one, but I am hoping it goes through. Has Walmart cancelled or had any unfulfilled orders of this sort? And how reliable are they?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I ordered one, but I am hoping it goes through. Has Walmart cancelled or had any unfulfilled orders of this sort? And how reliable are they?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
It's been known to happen, but still better chance than Dell. The fact that they'll have them in-store for purchase helps.

bread's done
Back