Zelda Breath of the Wild Special/Master Editions, Amiibo- Discussion

Does ANYONE ELSE's Amazon orders say March 9-11th? Anyone have experience with this? Did my order get delayed or cancelled? I really can't tell. No cancellation emails, no $10 gift card balance. I'm assuming it just got delayed till next week?
Only once did this happen to an order of mine. It was back during dreaded wave 4 of smash amiibo.

If it goes anything for you like it did for me, you're SOL. I phoned AMZ support to find out the order wouldn't be shipping according to the estimates--it wouldn't be shipping at all.

All they could do for me was cancel the order and issue a refund.

I hate to break it to you, but chances are you aren't gonna be able to pay off your Switch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does ANYONE ELSE's Amazon orders say March 9-11th? Anyone have experience with this? Did my order get delayed or cancelled? I really can't tell. No cancellation emails, no $10 gift card balance. I'm assuming it just got delayed till next week?
Delayed and u might get it sooner. Happened with me on some preorders, since I'm always late in ordering.

Delayed and u might get it sooner. Happened with me on some preorders, since I'm always late in ordering.
Ty for answering. Ya that's what I originally assumed, just never got anything cancelled from Amazon before. I'll wait and see.

Only once did this happen to an order of mine. It was back during dreaded wave 4 of smash amiibo.

If it goes anything for you like it did for me, you're SOL. I phoned AMZ support to find out the order wouldn't be shipping according to the estimates--it wouldn't be shipping at all.

All they could do for me was cancel the order and issue a refund.

I hate to break it to you, but chances are you aren't gonna be able to pay off your Switch.
Oh fuck

GameStop called my systems are in. I can go by at 6pm tomorrow, pay balance, get a ticket and just show up at midnight.
Feel sorry for the guy making all the calls.
No extra neon systems. He made it sound like none of the grey either.
No extra master or special edition.
If I ask nicely and buy Zelda there, they will give me a poster bc they got a ton of extras.
I could buy it and return it later. Anybody know if it gets put on the receipt and I have to return it with the game return.

Only extras they got in was accessories. And damn, I forgot to ask about the pro controller.

The stores here are extremely small and I have no idea where they put all the inventory.

I was thinking, it's a long shot, but Costco opens up at about 10am here and they had preorders in the middle of the night on the greys with SE Zelda. They might have an extra pallet of the bundles. It opens up after all the others, so if u had to, u could fly by there.

Seems like no one's ME has moved at GS. Has anything else coming out on Friday getting shipped from GameStop show any movement yet?

Not sure if this is relevant, but my Pikachu 3DS XL was shipped by GS and delivered on the next day just in time for release. Chances are, they are at a nearby/local warehouse ready to be delivered. However, that is a huge maybe. Not sure how BotW products are being handled.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Cancelled my Neon switch from target. Meh, only want Zelda and Xenoblade. Will wait for $100 at target after Christmas like the U.

Will however play it on WiiU.

I'm prepared to be disappointed, but I don't actually have any reason to be at this point - don't want to assume I have anything that actually isn't in my hands yet.

Just spoke with a walmart rep

Asked about my SE order processing since i ordered yesterday and he told me that it will ship friday and get to my place on wednesday so just thought i'd let people know

Might just cancel if i can snag an SE in person tomorrow night

Just spoke with a walmart rep
Asked about my SE order processing since i ordered yesterday and he told me that it will ship friday and get to my place on wednesday so just thought i'd let people know

Might just cancel if i can snag an SE in person tomorrow night
Devil: Or flip it. You went through the trouble of getting an order in for one.
Angel: Give it to your friend instead.

anyone have any info on whether or not buying the BoTW Season Pass for Wii U will be cross-buy with the switch version or vice versa?

guess I'll assume no for now since it's Nintendo.

anyone have any info on whether or not buying the BoTW Season Pass for Wii U will be cross-buy with the switch version or vice versa?

guess I'll assume no for now since it's Nintendo.
no-chance-in-hell-o.gif

Hello,
We wanted to let you know that we have shipped your items. We've combined "The Legend of Zelda: Breath..." and one other item from your orders together in the same package.

That "one other item" was the hardcover guide...

Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

Hello,We wanted to let you know that we have shipped your items. We've combined "The Legend of Zelda: Breath..." and one other item from your orders together in the same package.

That "one other item" was the hardcover guide...
Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif
Oh no I'm so sorry. That's probably not gonna end well. Is it the ME of the game?

That direct link takes you to a technical difficulties page. Search it up on the site search bar guys.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yesterday Amazon had my Master Edition/Grey Switch for Not Shipped Yet. Now it says Preparing for Shipment. 

Possible amazon might had screw me out of my ME edition post 

"We are having trouble authorizing your payment for the item below. Please verify or update your payment method. If your payment information is correct (such as expiry date and billing address), please contact your bank for more details.*" 

"Payment information has been updated" -6:58am

This is the same card I've been using the same few months with no problems too.

Went to check my orders after.

"Payment revision needed
Please update your payment method"

I have at least 8 emails like this

puvgvVZ.png

BB shipped my link statue and it should be in today, but the amiibo are still preparing. :/

Did see a video. The old link amiibo gives you Epona.

My Master Edition from GameStop.com hasn't officially shipped but it shows up on my UPS. Scheduled delivery Monday. I paid $5 shipping.

Possible amazon might had screw me out of my ME edition post

"We are having trouble authorizing your payment for the item below. Please verify or update your payment method. If your payment information is correct (such as expiry date and billing address), please contact your bank for more details.*"

"Payment information has been updated" -6:58am
This is the same card I've been using the same few months with no problems too.

Went to check my orders after.

"Payment revision needed
Please update your payment method"

I have at least 8 emails like this

puvgvVZ.png
Check with your bank they could be declining if you have a large number of charges hitting all at once

My Master Edition from GameStop.com hasn't officially shipped but it shows up on my UPS. Scheduled delivery Monday. I paid $5 shipping.
Thanks for the heads-up on this. I refreshed my UPS page and mine showed up with a Monday estimate too. No updates on the GS site as of yet.

Also, my hardcover (not deluxe) guide is scheduled to ship from Amazon Monday, with a Wednesday delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if GS will honor those multiple quantity ME orders. I remember they were allowing up to 10 quantity per order...

My Amazon one will be here tomorrow via USPS.

Wonder if GS will honor those multiple quantity ME orders. I remember they were allowing up to 10 quantity per order...

My Amazon one will be here tomorrow via USPS.
Pretty sure those were all cancelled. I remember seeing someone saying anything over 2 was getting cancelled.

Cool....no voice acting except in some cutscenes. When will nintendo stop being lazy x.x
How is it lazy? It's sort of tradition that there isn't any voice acting and that Link doesn't even speak dialogue. I'm okay that they added a bit for cut scenes but I don't really want to see a full voice acted Zelda game.

How is it lazy? It's sort of tradition that there isn't any voice acting and that Link doesn't even speak dialogue. I'm okay that they added a bit for cut scenes but I don't really want to see a full voice acted Zelda game.
Yeah, I'm just happy to see some spoken dialogue. Now way "N" went from none, to fully voicing a game, that was not going to happen. Baby steps are better than no steps, so I'm glad to see it, even if it's limited.

I'm honestly relieved.

Japanese voice acting > English voice acting (in this case)

And because Eng subs with Jap audio wasn't an option, I'm glad I won't be forced to listen to the Eng voiceovers throughout the entire game. 

At least give us the option Ninty

In case you couldn't tell, I fricken hate Dubs lol

All of a sudden in the last days Zelda SE is available in surplus. The grey switches look like there easier to get.
Everyone over the past weeks have woken and stayed up to get Zelda SE, and praying for a ME, bc retailers were short on supplies. Some have bought the LE just to get the sword. This shortage has created such a big hype.
Yesterday Walmart dribbled out early in day the SE. Put it in stock, then out. Late in afternoon it went in stock, and was in stock more than out.
I was able to get a neon switch from Walmart at 2:45am yesterday morning. I have sat looking at my order sit with a weird message "undefined by Friday 3/3." That will probably become common play.
TRU has had, supposedly, micro seconds of inventory at about 6:35am est. of the SE, driving people to jump on any that pop up. Today it went up same time. I didn't see instock notice until 7:30am, and expected the regular shadow orange preorder buttton. It's up and still up with a solid orange and PayPal button waiting for people to buy.
Is Nintendo having supply problems or is this a very smart strategy to hype up the switch and Zelda.
Willl the coming months see the ME common place.
All the talk here about worrying if their SE was going to ship, and then elation over it finally shipping.
Only to see Walmart and TRU having so much stock they can't sell them all.
I have a hard earned SE and LE coming. As soon as BB has them in stock I'll cancel my SE at Walmart and save $20 with GCU.
I'd like all my lost time and sleep back.
U guys can now slam me at will. Just my opinion.

Best Buy deleted one of my Zelda SE orders. It wasn't cancelled and just yesterday was in the preparation stage. It has been removed without notification and there is no trace of the order. Not a big deal of course

tumblr_lfp15eCFR01qbox1j.gif

90% of everything in these threads is people's opinions. Stop making back-to-back posts of dribble and asking people to attack you.

If you are (1) about post something and (2) expect to be attacked for the potential post and (3) don't want to be attacked for said post, why the  fuck are you even posting the garbage here?

Don't be a victim. 

The ME will not be plentiful.

Sorry

Best Buy deleted one of my Zelda SE orders. It wasn't cancelled and just yesterday was in the preparation stage. It has been removed without notification and there is no trace of the order. Not a big deal of course
Sometimes BB website is garbage. I'm not experiencing it but it might just be the website not loading it properly (or at all) for you.

You can always call and see what the deal is since you should have the order number.

My switch and ME is now in the preparing stage at best buy!
Also got an email from Best Buy stating it will be ready for pick up tomorrow.

My switch and ME is now in the preparing stage at best buy!
Also got an email from Best Buy stating it will be ready for pick up tomorrow.

Just got my texts saying everything is ready for pick up. Good to know my ME made it safe and sound.

bread's done
Back