Zelda Collector's Edition worth?

bigjon1805

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If I was to sell a Zelda Collector's Edition for Gamecube on Ebay without the instructions, could anybody help me with what I might get for it?

Alright, here's what you do - I assume you have an Ebay account already. You type in "Zelda Collector's Disc" into the search function. Results come up. Then on the left side there are search options. Check "completed only". Relax, you're almost there. You'll probably be prompted to log in. Do so. Next look at the prices of completed auctions, compare and take off probably $5. Whew, you're done. Take a nap.

[quote name='dhrez']Alright, here's what you do - I assume you have an Ebay account already. You type in "Zelda Collector's Disc" into the search function. Results come up. Then on the left side there are search options. Check "completed only". Relax, you're almost there. You'll probably be prompted to log in. Do so. Next look at the prices of completed auctions, compare and take off probably $5. Whew, you're done. Take a nap.[/quote]

Don't forget to stretch before and after so you're not sore the next day.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dhrez']Alright, here's what you do - I assume you have an Ebay account already. You type in "Zelda Collector's Disc" into the search function. Results come up. Then on the left side there are search options. Check "completed only". Relax, you're almost there. You'll probably be prompted to log in. Do so. Next look at the prices of completed auctions, compare and take off probably $5. Whew, you're done. Take a nap.[/quote]

Don't forget to stretch before and after so you're not sore the next day.[/quote]

make sure to drink plenty of water so u dont tire too quickly

i thought about starting the sarcasm with my first post, but i decided to allow someone else the pleasure

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dhrez']Alright, here's what you do - I assume you have an Ebay account already. You type in "Zelda Collector's Disc" into the search function. Results come up. Then on the left side there are search options. Check "completed only". Relax, you're almost there. You'll probably be prompted to log in. Do so. Next look at the prices of completed auctions, compare and take off probably $5. Whew, you're done. Take a nap.[/quote]

Don't forget to stretch before and after so you're not sore the next day.[/quote]

Good advice no matter what the task. :)

why do all you people have to be such ass holes to people. dude i have been selling those recently on ebay i would say you could get about $35-$40.

[quote name='NateWhs152']why do all you people have to be such ass holes to people. dude i have been selling those recently on ebay i would say you could get about $35-$40.[/quote]

Because they're lazy and I don't want to feed his laziness. Plus I gave him the info he wanted, hopefully next time he'll use.

Well actually I don't appreciate the attitude. I did look on Ebay, but didn't find any that said without the manual. So I thought I'd ask the peeps on this site because I've come to like this site. So maybe you should maybe just answer a question sometime instead of bein a jerk.

Oh but the game was FREE with a subscription to Nintendo Power! How dare you try to get money for it! OMG you are ripping people off!

/sarcasm

[quote name='bigjon1805']Well actually I don't appreciate the attitude. I did look on Ebay, but didn't find any that said without the manual. So I thought I'd ask the peeps on this site because I've come to like this site. So maybe you should maybe just answer a question sometime instead of bein a jerk.[/quote]

I do agree that maybe he was harsh the way he stated it, but it's true that way too often people just come here and ask a question. In your case Ebay itself could of given you an answer, and many times people would know the answer if they used the search function. It's not just this message board, but every site I've ever been to seemingly. Some people just get sick and tired of reading the same question over and over again.

[quote name='icemanjmw13'][quote name='bigjon1805']Well actually I don't appreciate the attitude. I did look on Ebay, but didn't find any that said without the manual. So I thought I'd ask the peeps on this site because I've come to like this site. So maybe you should maybe just answer a question sometime instead of bein a jerk.[/quote]

I do agree that maybe he was harsh the way he stated it, but it's true that way too often people just come here and ask a question. In your case Ebay itself could of given you an answer, and many times people would know the answer if they used the search function. It's not just this message board, but every site I've ever been to seemingly. Some people just get sick and tired of reading the same question over and over again.[/quote]

Maybe (just maybe) those people should avoid clicking on a topic called "Zelda Collector's Edition worth?"

[quote name='rockhero'][quote name='icemanjmw13'][quote name='bigjon1805']Well actually I don't appreciate the attitude. I did look on Ebay, but didn't find any that said without the manual. So I thought I'd ask the peeps on this site because I've come to like this site. So maybe you should maybe just answer a question sometime instead of bein a jerk.[/quote]

I do agree that maybe he was harsh the way he stated it, but it's true that way too often people just come here and ask a question. In your case Ebay itself could of given you an answer, and many times people would know the answer if they used the search function. It's not just this message board, but every site I've ever been to seemingly. Some people just get sick and tired of reading the same question over and over again.[/quote]

Maybe (just maybe) those people should avoid clicking on a topic called "Zelda Collector's Edition worth?"[/quote]

So you'd have no problem with me making 1000 topics called "what does the Samsung Xbox look like" and flooding the board with them. I mean it should be fine with you since you won't be reading any of them.

bread's done
Back