zelda minish cap for $10

gigan54

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
so I was visiting the new local Eb to check it out (I went to look for feel the magic). well, I walk in to see this guy who wanted to trade in a gba sp and a few games. He wanted to take advantage of some trade-in deal (I'm not too sure which one) but they wouldn't let him. So I ask him if I can look at his games, and he said "go ahead." He had 3 gba games and one GB game. they were all mediocre titles until I noticed that one of them was Zelda: Minish Cap. I asked him if he would sell it to me, and he responded "name your price." I offered 10 for it and he accepted. Whoo! 10 dollar minish cap! I felt really happy after that and forgot about Feel the Magic.

Mine is complete as well, because I bought it on release day, but to some it doesn't matter as (most) Zelda games kick ass, the portable ones doubly so.

-Sailorneorune

[quote name='CarmenJubei']lol, so that is cart only? I prefer to get a brand new one for collection purpose[/QUOTE]

do you think anyone cares?

Good deal! Collecting GBA boxes psshhhh. Only worth it if you're gonna hoard and sell them in 20 years or so.

[quote name='CarmenJubei']lol, so that is cart only? I prefer to get a brand new one for collection purpose[/QUOTE]
Not all of us are 35 year old virgins who live in their parents basement and smell like cigarettes.

No offense.

I've been hearing lots of good stuff about this. Will pick it up when it drops to $15 new. :D

[quote name='ogreeley']I just couldn't get into this one. Maybe it's just me....[/QUOTE]
Your not alone. It didn't really feel like a Zelda game.

It pales in comparison to the other 2D Zelda games like Links Awakening or Link to the Past.

I didn't finish it, I burned out after that stupid cloud village.

OP, that's awesome.

Count me as another person who cares more about getting a good deal on GBA games than whether or not they're complete. If I can get a good deal on a complete GBA game that's great, but no biggie if it's loose. Too much of a waste of time and money, and I probably wouldn't even have half of the GBA games I own now.

[quote name='WebSlinger69']$10? that's a great deal.

BTW :applause: for oregon. I live in Eugene[/QUOTE]

Please shrink your sig down so it doesn't break the board.

bread's done
Back