Zelda Ocarina of Time N64

triplehelix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hi, I've been bidding on ebay for this game like mad over the last couple of weeks. However my extreme cheapness has made it difficult for me to actually win an auction, as I can't bring myself to pay more than $10 for this game.

I love my N64 and have it hooked up at all times, and want to have this to play on my N64. I AM aware that it is available on Virtual Console, but i want it for the N64.

However, because it is available for the VC I refuse to pay more than $10 shipped for a game that is $10 on the VC. I've been searching Ebay and briefly checked amazon, but i've had no luck obtaining this game for $10 or less. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

[quote name='magiic']all I have to say is good luck. I sold my boxed collectors edition with guide for around $50[/quote]Crap, I might have to follow suit. It's the only N64 game I still have the box AND guide for, and it's the collector's edition.

Guess I should have hoarded them from Game Crazy when they were 3 for $10. I kept on running into them and left them for others to buy!

bread's done
Back