Zelda: Phantom Hourglass pre-order $25.98 (or $27.98) shipped from familyvideo

crunchewy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
The coupon codes have been reported, but I don't think anyone has noted that familyvideo.com has The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass available for pre-order for $29.99 + 0.99 shipping - $5 off for new customers or $3 off for existing customers with coupon. Net price is $25.98 or $27.98. Amazon is listing a price of $34.99 for it.

$5 off new customers: NEWPGMEM
$3 off existing custs: NEWMEM3F

http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=276190

Of course this game isn't going to ship until October, so other deals might come up, but this one sounds pretty good to me. I did put in an order and the $5 off coupon, at least, did work with this pre-order.

got my copy today. opened and registered to get the quill stylus, now it's back on the shelf and adding onto my backlog.

I got mine yesterday as well. Just opened it and started it up. It's Zelda, all right (and that's a good thing). Registered and got a confirmation for the quill stylus. This is my first buy through FV, and I think at that price I have no complaints at all.

[quote name='Billservo']Mine shipped Thursday, but haven't received it yet. Can USPS really take a week to ship something so small?[/quote]

Yeah media mail is slow. It really shouldn't take longer than 7-8 days though. I heard they ship from IL so if you're say, on the west coast, wouldn't be surprised if it took a week.

Received my copy yesterday after placing an order the friday before release. No complaints with the delivery time to Los Angeles county. Would definately due business with this company in the future.

Well I called them up today and confirmed it was shipped. I asked where they shipped from and they said probably Portland, OR. They had none left in their IL warehouse which sucks since that was only 30 minutes away from my place. Oh well. Wanted it for the weekend but if it comes in before my break next week it'll be ok.

I just ordered it tonight for the $25.98 price.
Zelda is a must have.
It's Thursday Oct 11th. Hopefully it wont take a month to get a copy like it did last time with Persona 3. :(

I was thinking I definitely would get it before my trip on Wednesday which would be a week after shipping but it seems like some people have been waiting over a week and still haven't gotten it. Either family video is sending out some of these shipping emails a few days before they ship or media mail has some really random transit times.

Media mail is completely random. I've had media mail arrive the next day and I've had media mail arrive over 3 weeks after it shipped. It's pretty rediculous and I hate the randomness of it but it's not familyvideo's fault it's USPS. Although I guess it's familyvideo's fault for doing media mail in the first place and not first class which always takes about 3 days and basically costs the same price as media mail.

I ordered 9/30 and it never shipped. Called on 10/7 and they shipped with upgrade to UPS ground. Called 10/10 for tracking and discovered they changed my apt# to #406C instead of #9 (???) on the upgrade. Got angry and they shipped it again overnight. So I finally received it today, registered for my stylus and gonna crack it open later tonight. What an ordeal. Sure I'll order from them again, but I won't expect it to go smoothly...

^Damn that's just awful man. I imagine international shipping works faster than that.

Then again it's not surprising. It took media mail a solid week to ship something to me from a place no more than 4 hours driving distace away. I heard they're shipping this from Portland,OR which is a good 30 hours driving distance from here; guess I shouldn't be mad if it takes 2-3 weeks to get here lol.

[quote name='loserboy']Shipped the 4th got it...well actually I still don't have it...[/QUOTE]

Same here. Boy, I really love Chicago's mail system.

Well they say on their website it shouldn't take more than 10 business days to get there (which is pretty pathetic for domestic shipping) so if you don't get it on Thursday, you can prolly call up FamilyVideo to complain and they hopefully will send you out another copy through UPS Ground or Overnight if you're lucky; either service is 100000000 times better than the crap shoot called Media Mail.

[quote name='Saraquael']Same here. Boy, I really love Chicago's mail system.[/quote]

Mine supposedly shipped out on the 9th and I still haven't received it either.

Well it looks like I got it today (got an email from campus post office). Just too bad I'm out of town and can't pick it up till Monday. Shipped on the 10th and took a solid 9 days to get here. Just glad it's finally here. In Chicago btw.

Anyone have a copy of their pricegrabber.com $5 rebate form? Could you please tell me the Bonus # for Zelda?

Thanks

bread's done
Back