Zelda Skyward Sword $19.99 at all Targets until 2/2

ParanoidCitizen

CAGiversary!
Was at the Target in St. Petersburg, FL (Park St. and Tyrone) and they had Zelda Skyward Sword on temporary price cut for $19.99. The price is good until 2/2 (Thanks Deserter Goose), and all the copies I saw at the 2 locations I went to had the soundtrack CDs included. The game still registers for 50 coins on Club Nintendo as well. : )

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='colley_05']I actually went to best buy to pm and they refused.... Even offered to buy it at target, bring in my receipt, and buy it at best buy, to return my other copy to target... Obviously best buy doesn't want my money... Spend hundreds of $'s there each year.... Definitely will not be back in the store in my town...[/QUOTE]

STFU. God damn, it's not like you're the only person on this planet who spends money there. I guarantee you will shop at that particular store sometime in the future. No need for hollow threats. So they didn't PM, big deal. :-({|=

9.99 was the better deal at Sears. Of course, game requires motion plus, which I don't have since my Wii has been sitting in a bin since about 2010/or 2011.

another "picked up the last copy" here. Thanks OP. Twilight Princess was the last game I bought (new) for GC and it looks like Skyward Sword will be the same for Wii

West Dundee IL location had several. All with the CD. First Zelda game for me. Will start this after the new fire emblem is out. Thanks OP.

Got one in Glen Burnie, MD. Still had about 5 left.

More importantly, and leads on a cheap Wii Motion Plus? I'd like to actually play it at some point.

Kind of tempted to pick this up. Is it any better than TP? It took me a very long time to get through TP because it wasn't very good and I kept taking long breaks from it. I have enjoyed Zelda games in the past but TP didn't do it for me at all.

This is one of the first Nintendo-made Wii games that I remember having such quick price drops.

Just picked up a copy from the Waterford, CT Target. They had like 6 or 7 more and all of them were with the music CD. Now I just need to get a motion plus controller. I wish they weren't so damn expensive.

I have been waiting to play this for a while. Last night I just traded my old Android phone that I paid $25 for to a guy on craigslist for a Wii and 2 Wii remotes and munchkin. Now I just have to find a Wii motion plus attachment.

[quote name='bshirk']This is one of the first Nintendo-made Wii games that I remember having such quick price drops.[/QUOTE]

Other M fell quickly

[quote name='moothemagiccow']Other M fell quickly[/QUOTE]
Team Ninja was the developer so its not really Nintendo made

[quote name='Yeloazndevil']Team Ninja was the developer so its not really Nintendo made[/QUOTE]

Technically it was a team consisting of members of Nintendo, Team Ninja, and D-Rockets, but I won't get into semantics. :roll:

[quote name='ToxicTwistOfFate']Just picked up a copy from the Waterford, CT Target. They had like 6 or 7 more and all of them were with the music CD. Now I just need to get a motion plus controller. I wish they weren't so damn expensive.[/QUOTE]

The way I did it was to find a copy of Flingsmash with the wiimote included. I got a copy of ebay for $25 bucks with free shipping.

[quote name='HyperG']9.99 was the better deal at Sears. Of course, game requires motion plus, which I don't have since my Wii has been sitting in a bin since about 2010/or 2011.[/QUOTE]

The Sears at the mall has hardly any gaming anymore. It looks to me like Sears is about to close up shop the only thing that they offer anymore of value is the tools department.

[quote name='ParanoidCitizen']Yeah, don't think its YMMV either. Went to another Target (Largo Mall) looking for something else and saw it on TPR for $19.99 as well. I'll leave the tag on there for now until a couple other people chime in.[/QUOTE]

Nice to see a local CAG. I don't live to far from Largo Mall.

[quote name='Indiana']The Sears at the mall has hardly any gaming anymore. It looks to me like Sears is about to close up shop the only thing that they offer anymore of value is the tools department.[/QUOTE]

I've been seeing the same thing my local Sears. It's sort of sad to see them apparently exiting the game business. They've been selling games since the Atari days. Now their selection has dwindled down to just about a dozen different triple A titles. :(

I couldn't find this thread yesterday and I finally did just wanted to help some people in southern CA, Los Angeles/Long Beach area. The Target in North West Long Beach had like 10 copies (its the one on Cherry Ave. I believe by the 91 and 710 freeway). Picked up mine for $20.

Word of advice: That store doesn't show up on the store locator so I just called another local Target and got their phone number from them as well as the address. Call and check how many they have before hand because its been half a day since I got mine.

Sad but true. I've gotten a couple good gaming deals there. Lately though, the last couple of times I was there, their gaming shelves were practically bear.

They had tons at my local Target. Funny thing is when I bought my copy, the Target employee was kinda shocked that it rang up 19.99, lol.

Thanks for the target.com game link I was able to find stock at another Target. Now I just need to find a cheap copy of Super Mario Galaxy 2.

[quote name='moothemagiccow']Other M fell quickly[/QUOTE]

I should have said "good Nintendo games that sold well."

There weren't any at either of my Target stores on Thursday.

bread's done
Back