Zelda Skyward Sword LE - 69.99 - Wii Motion + Controller/ Game/ Orchestra Soundtrack.

gomikeoh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-...GEHI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1314740376&sr=8-3
91Pcy8rUq1L._AA1500_.jpg

Normally, I wouldn't post MSRP items, but considering whats in this LE bundle, I consider it a great deal.

Wii motion + controllers normally go for 40 dollars on amazon.

I defended the last 2 people who posted this just thinking CAGS were crabby. But maybe you'll get lucky and people will be tired of complaining.

would only get sweeter if there's a preorder credit attached to it later. I won't hold my breath on it though. Still preordered it regardless

Btw BB has stated that any package that includes the game (R3, le/CE versions) will also be included in the 5/$100. So if you get 4 othergames this will be discounted $20 after GCs.

Eh it's a good deal, but I just can't bite on it. If it was 2-3 years ago I probably would, but I don't feel like giving Nintendo any more money then I have to. Besides I have regular edition paid off at Best Buy anyway.

Almost preordered, but I don't think I can wait 2-3 days after this game comes out on that Sunday (why release games on a Sunday, Nintendo?)! So I may just preorder a copy at Best Buy.

Being the deals section I would have assumed this would have been a deal, but its not, its MSRP and MSRP is not a deal. I cant figure out why this concept is so hard to people to grasp.

Besides we have a thread already for CE's and this is in it.

[quote name='gargus']Being the deals section I would have assumed this would have been a deal, but its not, its MSRP and MSRP is not a deal. I cant figure out why this concept is so hard to people to grasp.

Besides we have a thread already for CE's and this is in it.[/QUOTE]

Good ole' Gargus :D

[quote name='gargus']Being the deals section I would have assumed this would have been a deal, but its not, its MSRP and MSRP is not a deal. I cant figure out why this concept is so hard to people to grasp.

Besides we have a thread already for CE's and this is in it.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the fact that it's bundled with a $40 item, but they're charging $20 a deal? I'd say that's a deal.

I'd take it more seriously if they offered release date delivery. Damn Nintendo and their Sunday release dates.

i already have 3 wiimotes and certainly dont need a fourth. wii motion plus attachments are also cheap on ebay...

whatever, that gold remote is too cool. im getting it

oh and nice boxart

I haven't used my Wii in FOREVER.... since before the motion plus even came out actually. So this would be an easy and cost-effective way for me to accomplish that. DEAL!

Thanks OP, quickly preordered one. This works out great for me since I don't have Wii Motion Plus yet. Plus that gold wiimote looks pretty badass.

[quote name='nosferatu51']I haven't used my Wii in FOREVER.... since before the motion plus even came out actually. So this would be an easy and cost-effective way for me to accomplish that. DEAL![/QUOTE]

Anyone know what other games use the motion plus feature?

[quote name='Cheska19']I wish we could get more news on promotional incentives so I can figure out where to pre-order from.[/QUOTE]

Same here, so for now I just ordered from Amazon.

I really like the gold wii-mote. Now, if I could just find a matching gold nunchuk to go with it....

[quote name='blackwaltz34']i already have 3 wiimotes and certainly dont need a fourth. wii motion plus attachments are also cheap on ebay...

whatever, that gold remote is too cool. im getting it

oh and nice boxart[/QUOTE]

How reliable are the third-party M+ sensors on eBay?

The standard edition comes with the soundtrack as well. So this bundle is $20 more for the Wii remote (which is still worth it if you need one).

I need a Wii Motion Plus still so I just went ahead and ordered this on Amazon. I don't need another Wiimote but I can't deny that the gold one is sexy.

bread's done
Back