Zelda: Skyward Sword w/ Music CD $39.99 by Amazon

I got this game for Christmas and I am still playing through it. I am currently about 25 hours into it. Really great game. It is much longer than I expected too.

IV already completed this game and am actually playing through it again on Hero Mode its much more fun but alot harder
smiley.jpg

Even though I havent played the game yet, I played a little bit on my friends game, it was pretty sweet. I liked how the game improved by a lot, not a big fan of Zelda, but I do like the music and music remixes
happy.gif

This game was a huge letdown, some of the stupidest cutscenes and bosses I've ever seen in a game period. The aiming sucked compared to Twilight Princess, why use motion controlled aiming when the ir aiming works so well? Link looks like he's on pharmaceuticals everytime he finds anything ... again ... for the thousandth time. I could go on and on but I won't ... was looking forward to another A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time or Wind Waker, didn't even come close.

[quote name='hollowfreak']This game was a huge letdown, some of the stupidest cutscenes and bosses I've ever seen in a game period. The aiming sucked compared to Twilight Princess, why use motion controlled aiming when the ir aiming works so well? Link looks like he's on pharmaceuticals everytime he finds anything ... again ... for the thousandth time. I could go on and on but I won't ... was looking forward to another A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time or Wind Waker, didn't even come close.[/QUOTE]
Considering Twilight Princess was borderline broken when it came to controls you fail just by saying that it's better.

The fact that you think better aiming is WORSE means you have no place telling your opinion of the game

Overall great game and would suggest that everyone plays it at some point

I also highly recommend this title, I had no problems with the aiming and it's a great addition to the Zelda franchise, also the music on the CD is amazing so that's always a plus!

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Considering Twilight Princess was borderline broken when it came to controls you fail just by saying that it's better.

The fact that you think better aiming is WORSE means you have no place telling your opinion of the game

Overall great game and would suggest that everyone plays it at some point[/QUOTE]
Point your cursor at the center of the screen and push C to reset!
Yes, this is SOOOOO much better than TP :roll:

The fact is the controls in Skyward are wonky. Not terrible, but not as responsive as they need to be given that the game is built completely around them.

I know its a Nintendo game but if you've waited this long, I'd wait longer for cheaper. Its a fun game but I dunno about 40$ fun. The music CD is great though you can find all the songs on youtube.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Considering Twilight Princess was borderline broken when it came to controls you fail just by saying that it's better.

Overall great game and would suggest that everyone plays it at some point[/QUOTE]

I don't know what to tell you but when I have to aim the wii remote at the floor instead of at the bottom of my screen, It was sluggish and only really worked well in the center of the screen and it constantly needed to be manually reset, that's in no way better than just pointing and aiming. You must've played a different version of TP than I did because I remember being able to actually aim in that game, it was fast and it was responsive.

And just for the record I said it was a huge letdown, which it was, and everyone is entitled to an opinion ... not just you.

bread's done
Back