Zelda: TOoT and Master Quest Bonus disc- .99 cents used at FYE B&M

I fond a copy of this buried in the used games section with the super cheap price tag of 99 cents.

Heavy YMMV on this one as someone would have to want to take the 25 cent (!!!!) trade in value for you to be able to find it.

That's where my first one came from as well. I'm still glad I found one cheap since I can trade it with a friend who was looking for his own copy.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']That's where my first one came from as well. I'm still glad I found one cheap since I can trade it with a friend who was looking for his own copy.[/quote]

Clearly this is none of my business, and you have every right to trade it with your "friend", but if I had a friend who wanted one, and I found it for 99 cents, I'd probably just give it to him.

I saw it at Best Buy for $0.01 and tried to pick it up, but they were more cheap ass then me. They told me I couldn't get it unless I purchased a new GameCube system. I told them if they weren't going to sell it to me, to take the darn thing off the shelf or duct tape it to the GameCube boxes. Especially since they very clearly state "Not for Resale" (or something to that effect) on the front of the box.

[quote name='darkwingduck13']Finding that at FYE has nearly the same odds as winning the lottery...[/quote]

Strider ... go buy a lottery ticket pronto! :)

[quote name='bradr'][quote name='darkwingduck13']Finding that at FYE has nearly the same odds as winning the lottery...[/quote]

Strider ... go buy a lottery ticket pronto! :)[/quote]

Too late, he already used up all his luck getting the Zelda disc. He'll never win the lottery now.

[quote name='BigBen'][quote name='bradr'][quote name='darkwingduck13']Finding that at FYE has nearly the same odds as winning the lottery...[/quote]

Too late, he already used up all his luck getting the Zelda disc. He'll never win the lottery now.[/quote]

:lol: Zelda disc or millions of dollars? Hmmm...

[quote name='bradr'][quote name='BigBen'][quote name='bradr'][quote name='darkwingduck13']Finding that at FYE has nearly the same odds as winning the lottery...[/quote]

Too late, he already used up all his luck getting the Zelda disc. He'll never win the lottery now.[/quote]

:lol: Zelda disc or millions of dollars? Hmmm...[/quote]

It's not too late! I can still try to salvage my lost luck.

[inspects Zelda box for potential 'lucky numbers']

bread's done
Back