Zelda Wii U Bundle $98.71 @ Sams Club(YMMV)

Item numbers:

247457 Pokemon X/Y Blue 3DS XL
247463 Pokemon X/Y Red 3DS XL

I only need this checked for club #6406

Also for reference

Pokemon Y Item Number - 8933013
Pokemon X Item Number - 89300

I got these item numbers from the stickers on the cards they have out
They have 2 of 247463 at $199.98. The other number links to powdered sugar. The bottom numbers you listed are useless.

Sorry about that, I just took the item numbers off the stickers on the shelf card, maybe its not accurate. What if I bought a 3DS and it rang up as powdered sugar, now that would be funny. But I do appreciate the price check.

I don't think these will go on sale anytime soon, they will probably sit there for a long time. Also we have the Wii U deluxe set with Nintendoland at our club, but its showing out of stock online, so it must be either $344.xx or $299.xx I can guarantee the item is in the club and in the cage because I can see it, unless its just an empty box in there. They have an empty box sitting on the shelf with a $344.xx price tag on it. I wonder how long it will take for them to clearance it though I don't need a Wii U since I already have one.

Sorry about that, I just took the item numbers off the stickers on the shelf card, maybe its not accurate. What if I bought a 3DS and it rang up as powdered sugar, now that would be funny. But I do appreciate the price check.

I don't think these will go on sale anytime soon, they will probably sit there for a long time. Also we have the Wii U deluxe set with Nintendoland at our club, but its showing out of stock online, so it must be either $344.xx or $299.xx I can guarantee the item is in the club and in the cage because I can see it, unless its just an empty box in there. They have an empty box sitting on the shelf with a $344.xx price tag on it. I wonder how long it will take for them to clearance it though I don't need a Wii U since I already have one.
The online or app inventory is always wrong. That Club has 3 in stock at $299.98.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know what to do been waiting for my Sams to drop the 3 Zelda bundles they have but no dice. Def wanted the Zelda Bundle since it's released & starting to get worried I'm not gonna be able to find it anywhere else.

Don't know what to do been waiting for my Sams to drop the 3 Zelda bundles they have but no dice. Def wanted the Zelda Bundle since it's released & starting to get worried I'm not gonna be able to find it anywhere else.
Not sure why you're "worried". It's one thing to want it at a fraction of MSRP, but I don't think it's at risk of selling out anywhere.

Def didn't mean I was worried about the regular Wii U editions selling out just the Wind Waker limited edition selling out. Haven't seen as many in the wild since it released in October. Just worried I'm holding out for this Sams deal & it won't be available much longer

Def didn't mean I was worried about the regular Wii U editions selling out just the Wind Waker limited edition selling out. Haven't seen as many in the wild since it released in October. Just worried I'm holding out for this Sams deal & it won't be available much longer
Yeah, I was talking about the Zelda bundle. I could be mistaken but I didn't think it was all that rare. I know GameStop and Best Buy still sell them.

Also, just as another option for those in search of a cheap wii u right now, Nintendo is selling refurbished deluxe bundles for $200. Not as good as this potential Sam's score, obviously, but still something.

No need to harass him. If there were any updates on anything since he last posted he would have said something.

Not much new to report.

Item 595158, Nintendo Land bundle, is only marked down and in stock at Clubs 6604 (Flagstaff, AZ), 6418 (Wichita, KS), 4944 (Grand Blanc, MI) and 4763 (Sugar Land, TX) with all showing one in stock at $239.71.

Item 373790, Zelda bundle, shows 2 in stock at Club 4776 (Huntsville, AL) at $239.71. Club 6259 (Round Rock, TX) is showing one in stock, a return, at $98.71.

Haven't found a Zelda Wii U, but did manage to snag a 12GB PS3 Super Slim for $106.71. It was an open return, but everything seems to be in working order. Whoever opened it didn't even run it through initial setup.

Only update is that Wichita, KS sold theirs.

Item 595158, Nintendo Land bundle, is only marked down and in stock at Clubs 6604 (Flagstaff, AZ), 4944 (Grand Blanc, MI) and 4763 (Sugar Land, TX) with all showing one in stock at $239.71.

Item 373790, Zelda bundle, shows 2 in stock at Club 4776 (Huntsville, AL) at $239.71. Club 6259 (Round Rock, TX) is showing one in stock, a return, at $98.71.

Early morning update, couple Clubs to add, couple small mark downs as well.

Item 595158, Nintendo Land bundle, is marked down and in stock at Clubs 6330 (Dover, DE), 6255 (Plano, TX) and 4804 (McDonough, GA) with one in stock at $269.71. Clubs 6604 (Flagstaff, AZ), 4944 (Grand Blanc, MI) and 4763 (Sugar Land, TX) all are showing one in stock at $215.71.

Item 373790, Zelda bundle, Clubs 6683 (Murray, UT) and 6441 (Lakeland, FL) show one in stock at $269.71. Club 4776 (Huntsville, AL) shows 2 in stock at $239.71. Club 6259 (Round Rock, TX) is showing one in stock, a return, at $88.71.

Well it does make some sense for this system since it has codes that may or may not have been redeemed already. However, i couldn't care less for the codes i just need that sexy game pad :p

Well it does make some sense for this system since it has codes that may or may not have been redeemed already. However, i couldn't care less for the codes i just need that sexy game pad :p
Then, they should have returned it defective instead of sellable. Pretty common mistake for most Clubs on a lot of merchandise.

Thursday morning update and it's not much of one

Item 595158, Nintendo Land bundle, is marked down and in stock at Clubs 6330 (Dover, DE), 6255 (Plano, TX) and 4804 (McDonough, GA) with one in stock at $269.71. Clubs 6604 (Flagstaff, AZ), 4944 (Grand Blanc, MI) and 4763 (Sugar Land, TX) all are showing one in stock at $215.71.

Item 373790, Zelda bundle, Clubs 6683 (Murray, UT) and 6441 (Lakeland, FL) show one in stock at $269.71. Club 4776 (Huntsville, AL) shows 1in stock at $239.71. Club 6259 (Round Rock, TX) is showing one in stock, a return which has been said to be unsellable, at $88.71.

Item 373790, Zelda bundle, Clubs 6683 (Murray, UT) and 6441 (Lakeland, FL) show one in stock at $269.71. Club 4776 (Huntsville, AL) shows 1in stock at $239.71. Club 6259 (Round Rock, TX) is showing one in stock, a return which has been said to be unsellable, at $88.71.
Hmm seems that one in Sugar Land is slowly dropping...come on $150!!!

Hi Leavinhope,

I apologize in advance if you have already answered this, but i did not notice it in the posts. Any SAM's in the Northeast PA area that have the Zelda or Nintendoland bundles for the clearance prices? Thanks for checking.

Hi Leavinhope,

I apologize in advance if you have already answered this, but i did not notice it in the posts. Any SAM's in the Northeast PA area that have the Zelda or Nintendoland bundles for the clearance prices? Thanks for checking.
IT AINT IN THE POST FOR A REASON

Ahoy hoy, all. No exciting changes.

Item 595158, Nintendo Land bundle, is marked down and in stock at Clubs 6330 (Dover, DE), 6255 (Plano, TX) and 4804 (McDonough, GA) with one in stock at $269.71. Clubs 4944 (Grand Blanc, MI) and 4763 (Sugar Land, TX) all are showing one in stock at $215.71. Club 6604 in Flagstaff sold theirs.

Item 373790, Zelda bundle, Clubs 6683 (Murray, UT) and 6441 (Lakeland, FL) show one in stock at $269.71. Club 4776 (Huntsville, AL) shows 1 in stock at $239.71. Club 6259 (Round Rock, TX) adjusted their inventory and no longer has any in stock.

I feel like I'm missing something here--is there no "search this thread" function on these forums?
Yes, at the very top in between 'what's new' and the mailbox icon. Should say 'search' in a box. It searches the thread by default, but you can change it.

I just picked up the Pokemon x y limited edition 3ds XL at my Sam's for $179.71. This is for the blue one only, the red one was $199

They only had one left of each color which is why I think it finally dropped in price

They also finally repriced the Wii U at the correct $299 price, but I don't see them dropping the price on this anytime soon

I just picked up the Pokemon x y limited edition 3ds XL at my Sam's for $179.71. This is for the blue one only, the red one was $199 They only had one left of each color which is why I think it finally dropped in price They also finally repriced the Wii U at the correct $299 price, but I don't see them dropping the price on this anytime soon
Ooh. Good to know. I'll keep an eye out for clearanced 3DSes. Thanks!

Found a Sam's Club that has 2 Wii U Deluxe Editions. But it range up as $300. Any chance it'll drop?

Also found 2 brand new DSi systems. Any chance those are clearances too?

It is an old post, and there are still $100 WiiUs out there. I should know. I brought 2 before for $100/each.

Any $100 wii u's around your area? I'll gladly pay for shipping and then some.
There aren't, but there are still Wii U Deluxe Edition at one of my local stores that I didn't see until today (this store is 30 minutes away and I don't normally go there).

Wondering what are the chances it goes to $100? I price checked it and it is $299.99 but don't understand why since all of these should have been put on clearance.

I know it's been a while but can you check stock again. And thanks for the help last time! You really helped me and many others out.

Well, if time is relative, then maybe product prices are too. So drive really really fast and maybe reality will think you're in Arkansas and adjust MSRP accordingly.

bread's done
Back