Zelda Wii U Bundle $98.71 @ Sams Club(YMMV)

No new Clubs to add to the list but a few to take off. Item number 595158, Wii U with the Nintendoland, is no longer showing inventory at Club 8203 (Marietta, GA) and 6458 (Lynchburg). Apparently the Clubs had to take these out of inventory due to being defective or missing.

Item number 343790, the Zelda, is no longer in stock at Clubs 6541 (Princeton) and 6372 (Dallas), these are being shown as sold yesterday.
I am so sad. I went back to the West Allis store yesterday ready for victory after the lady on the phone said they had it. I showed up after work and nobody knew what I was talking about. It wasn't in the lectronics cage and nobody at member services or in electronics thought they had it. One lady looked around for me but came up empty. I think the lady on the phone didn't actually look for it - I think she just checked the computer and told me they had it. So close.... yet, so far.....

:whistle2:(

I am so sad. I went back to the West Allis store yesterday ready for victory after the lady on the phone said they had it. I showed up after work and nobody knew what I was talking about. It wasn't in the lectronics cage and nobody at member services or in electronics thought they had it. One lady looked around for me but came up empty. I think the lady on the phone didn't actually look for it - I think she just checked the computer and told me they had it. So close.... yet, so far.....

:whistle2:(

They supposedly still have it in inventory.

You guys need to stop asking leavinhope if stores have it. He already put out a list and said those are the only stores that have it. Stop being lazy and look in the thread for the list or at least call the stores yourself or even better, go there yourself.
not all of us work part time or sell things on ebay we have adult jobs

or think its fun to drive around the back woods of the south all day sweating with another man .

Why is that?
You are kidding right? There are three likely options when you call for a super deal and none of them are good for you.
1) Employee doesn't bother checking and says they do not have it.
2) The employee says they do not have it and goes to check after hanging up tells other employees about deal.
3) Employee checks computer and says they have it when they do not. (most employees do not do this because customers then show up and are irate that it's not in stock)

Last edited by a moderator:
You are kidding right? There are three likely options when you call for a super deal and none of them are good for you.
1) Employee doesn't bother checking and says they do not have it.
2) The employee says they do not have it and goes to check after hanging up tells other employees about deal.
3) Employee checks computer and says they have it when they do not. (most employees do not do this because customers then show up and are irate that it's not in stock)
Come on bro..Four days ago >.> Did you even bother ot keep reading the rest of the posts lol. Been had that revelation if you keep reading =/ Everybody looking for their 15 minutes of fame -.-

Yeah, Naples location sold theirs.
Thanks for checking buddy :)

No new Clubs to add to the list but a few to take off. Item number 595158, Wii U with the Nintendoland, is no longer showing inventory at Club 8203 (Marietta, GA) and 6458 (Lynchburg). Apparently the Clubs had to take these out of inventory due to being defective or missing.

Item number 343790, the Zelda, is no longer in stock at Clubs 6541 (Princeton) and 6372 (Dallas), these are being shown as sold yesterday.
Thanks for the update, I'm driving by Princeton today and was going to stop by :cry:

Went to the Sam's Club in Torrance and Gardena in Southern California, no Wii U's in stock. Will try other locations in SoCal later in the week.
Let me know how goes. I tried those two as well, the manager at Torrance said they haven't had any in stock since Christmas.

not all of us work part time or sell things on ebay we have adult jobs

or think its fun to drive around the back woods of the south all day sweating with another man .
Love how you judge me b/c I know how to manage my time. Yes, I go to a university and work full time with eBay. Doesn't mean my work isn't hard. You think it's easy managing my own business / sales, deal hunting, handling orders, maintaining a wide spread eBay store and keeping up with a 4.0 GPA. Get off your high horse and stop being lazy.

If you want a deal badly than do some of the work yourself especially when the information has been provided to you.

It's funny. I'm sure people like you get mad hearing that though. I have enough free time to hang out with my friends, family, girlfriend. Go out deal hunting. Run my own business, be my own boss. Excel in school. And afford everything I want (through deal hunting since I'm cheap and pay my own bills). You continue enjoying with your "adult job".

I actually brought the one from the Marietta store. Not defective or missing. Again, thanks for keeping us updated. Hope others are able to get at least one of the bundles.

Thanks leavinhope for the update it seems like the dothan al store never gets those kind of deals. Oh well at least I didn't have to go out of my way just to be disappointed thanks to you. If anyone is looking to sell one let me know.

Love how you judge me b/c I know how to manage my time. Yes, I go to a university and work full time with eBay. Doesn't mean my work isn't hard. You think it's easy managing my own business / sales, deal hunting, handling orders, maintaining a wide spread eBay store and keeping up with a 4.0 GPA. Get off your high horse and stop being lazy.

If you want a deal badly than do some of the work yourself especially when the information has been provided to you.

It's funny. I'm sure people like you get mad hearing that though. I have enough free time to hang out with my friends, family, girlfriend. Go out deal hunting. Run my own business, be my own boss. Excel in school. And afford everything I want (through deal hunting since I'm cheap and pay my own bills). You continue enjoying with your "adult job".

I actually brought the one from the Marietta store. Not defective or missing. Again, thanks for keeping us updated. Hope others are able to get at least one of the bundles.
Oh yeah, forgot you posted that receipt. Weird thing is that Club doesn't show any sales for it.

yeah i like deals but i don't go over board driving all day looking for them . being a ebay seller is not a job its something housewifes do for extra money

if you and your friend keep driving around on day trips people are going to start wondering about you guys

yeah i like deals but i don't go over board driving all day looking for them . being a ebay seller is not a job its something housewifes do for extra money

if you and your friend keep driving around on day trips people are going to start wondering about you guys
:-({|= , I see you're the type of guy that sits at a cubical all day and mad at anyone else who happens to actually love their job. Keep on doing what you do. It must be working for you.

What's wrong with you?

I only sell on Ebay a little but without it I would never have the money to go out/buy games due to college bills/rent. So some of us will work harder to get in on a deal

What's wrong with you?

I only sell on Ebay a little but without it I would never have the money to go out/buy games due to college bills/rent. So some of us will work harder to get in on a deal

:-({|= , I see you're the type of guy that sits at a cubical all day and mad at anyone else who happens to actually love their job. Keep on doing what you do. It must be working for you.
Number 1 rule for being beyond reproach: Do not let anyone take you where you don't want to go

I purchased the last one from that location at around 10:20 AM. Also big shoutout to Leavinhope.
Wow, I really should have gone over there. I called them last Friday and spoke to three people about it and they just couldn't find it in the store. Said it was showing as in stock but they weren't able to locate it after 10-15 minutes of searching. If you don't mind me asking, where was the damn thing?

Wow, I really should have gone over there. I called them last Friday and spoke to three people about it and they just couldn't find it in the store. Said it was showing as in stock but they weren't able to locate it after 10-15 minutes of searching. If you don't mind me asking, where was the damn thing?
It was in the cage that they keep all their systems and electronics but, it was stashed behind everything. They took about 5 minutes to find it.

Please cut out the off topic rants and personal attacks...

Edit: The personal attacks part was directed at you, darkvulture, since you apparently didn't get that (I deleted your follow-up post).

Please cut out the off topic rants and personal attacks...
i know these guys need to stop . no need for page long story about how far and long you drove around with your boyfriend or whatever

just where you got it the price and if you can post proof

We made GAF's front page!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=775247

so_good.gif

Ha. Better it GAF than Slickdeals.  Lord knows if this reaches there it's allll over. I know this baby is going to eventually hit 200 and when it does I'll be ready to pounce! 

Any in Maryland have this? I'm going to assume not since we usually don't, but figure it's worth asking. And even if so, I guess I'd need to figure out how to actually get it since I'm not a member...
Its $300 and saw only 1 with a reurn because it was defective

Honestly dude, do you need to push it? You already got 2, why are you still bringing people trying to get in on it down? If anything once I get a YMMV deal I usually just leave it at that.
That was a joke BTW. The more people that can get it the better. Extremely lucky and glad I got two for my brother and I. Glad I drove all those miles and acted quickly too.

I never tried to bring anyone down for trying to get it. I want more people to get it. Thats the fun of YMMV deals.

Others may not have timing on their side but hopefully they can get some.

Ayeee, the mods deleted that stuff from earlier????? I lost it when he said you were driving all around Georgia with another sweaty man. Not saying he was right, but that shit was funny. I guess a few people think you're gloating, but, hell, it's not like any of us live near you. 

Ayeee, the mods deleted that stuff from earlier????? I lost it when he said you were driving all around Georgia with another sweaty man. Not saying he was right, but that shit was funny. I guess a few people think you're gloating, but, hell, it's not like any of us live near you.
Though my girlfriend would have something to say about that :shame: I actually wanted her and my other best friend to tag along but I would have been on the road for 2 more hours, which I don't mind but she isn't a gamer nor does she want to drive all day. Sucks, since we had a great time.

I don't want people to think I'm gloating. I posted the receipts / pictures to help others see that the deal is real and they should attempt it though it's an extreme YMMV deal. That and they could price match it at another store though it's unlikely.

Happy at least one person was able to use my receipt to get the deal though.

I am overly excited since this is the first epic deal of the year for me and I'm very appreciative of leavinhope for posting this information. Didn't think it sounded like gloating. Didn't mean to rub anyone the wrong way. Truly, everyone has a chance to get the deal and I hope you guys can get one.

Nothing new to report today, all prices and "in stock" inventory counts remain the same as yesterday.
I'm in Michigan (I saw you previously said you were, too) and was wondering if you know if the Sam's Club in Madison Heights has any deals like this?

I've been looking to get a Wii U and this seems like the best time to try.

I'm in Michigan (I saw you previously said you were, too) and was wondering if you know if the Sam's Club in Madison Heights has any deals like this?

I've been looking to get a Wii U and this seems like the best time to try.
No, none of the ones listed were in Michigan.

He posted all the stores that have it a few pages back. You can also check on SamsClub to see if it's on clearance at that store.
Oh. I checked mine and it didn't say anything like that. I'll just assume nothing is going on there then.

Thanks.

I tried to resist posting to this thread and asking Leavinhope to check for any stores in Missouri that might have a Wii U bundle on clearance.

I really did.

But I failed, so I must ask Leavinhope: Do any Sams Club stores in Missouri have a Wii U bundle on clearance?

His list seems to have been removed.
I tried to resist posting to this thread and asking Leavinhope to check for any stores in Missouri that might have a Wii U bundle on clearance.

I really did.

But I failed, so I must ask Leavinhope: Do any Sams Club stores in Missouri have a Wii U bundle on clearance?
Guys. Leavinhope's given a daily update (for the last 3 days) and a few before that. And, really, he didn't even have to do that considering how sporadic and limited the clearance has been. You don't have to keep asking.

2/26

2/25

2/24

Leavinhope,

If it's not too much trouble to answer, I was wondering if, when you check the inventory it covers the clubs in Puerto Rico?

Thanks

Side note but Puerto Rico isn't a country. Puerto Rico is an unincorporated, organized territory of the United States. All people born in Puerto Rico are US citizens too. But that doesn't mean they get the same rights or services we do. Mainly b/c that is up to their local governments which aren't as structured as our own.

Either way, all areas that have it have been posted. But guess it's worth a try looking up the places in Puerto Rico. You can actually check the stores yourself since there are only 11 Sam's there.

As far as I can see, all stores are OOS except for the Mayaguez and Hatillo stores. None of the stores have it on Clearance but it might be worth calling first.

bread's done
Back