Zellers $15 SALE! GUNDAM/Excite Truck/COD/Orange Box

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Kinda dug this up at RFD...

HOT DEALS IN BOLD!

These games work at EB for promos(underlined)

Ps3
Call of duty 3
Conan
Def Jam Icon
F1
Genji FLIP THIS FOR $23 @FS!!
Harry potter phoenix
major league baseball 2k?
MLB 07 the show
Mobile suit gundam crossfire
nascar 08
nba 07
nba 06
nba 2k7
OrangeboxPs3
Orangebox(Xbox too!)

^^
Its a good game anyways

Thanks OP, hopefully I can still pick up a few games
BTW: If you have an SPC card you get an additional 10% as always

Wait so this is nationwide and just strictly $15? Not 2 for $30?
I guess I'll try for Orange Box 360 even though I have it on PC. I'd rather play the HL series on my 360.

Yeah, I saw this on RFD a few days ago, however I went in on Sunday and the deal was not on at my local Zellers; Woodbine Centre location in Etobicoke, ON. Goodluck everyone.

I wish there were more 360 games than just Orange Box. If I had a PS3 I'd be all over F1 and Nascar 08 though. Too bad nothing else interests me on this list though... great price on Orange Box, but I already have it.

Gundam Crossfire is crap indeed. I grabbed it a year ago when Rogers was selling brand new copy for $5 (2 for $10 I think). I thought I wasted money after 5 min of play.

Heck, who cares. EB gives $8 TIV for it and that's what matters most for this game. :p

[quote name='vicious7171']$15 + tax to flip for $23? I hope people aren't doing this on Excitetruck, that game is worth buying. IDC who flips Genji...[/quote]

In all fairness, the tax factors out. You don't pay tax when you use the EB credit. You you're actually ahead a bit, when I think of it, because you only pay tax on the initial $15 instead of $23.

Oakridge Zellers has tons of genji left if anyone is planning on going there.

and damn you gamer602 you took the copy of gundam : crossfire i wanted to get. Been waiting forever for that thing to drop. =p

Oh yeah Clear your mail, cant send PMs to you

apparently sale ends 11/14, so tonight could be your last night to jump on these.

stuck in the USA so no cheap PS3/Wii games for me.

Not on at the Greenfield Park Zellers. The woman didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked about it.

Hm, is Orange Box for the PS3 really $15?
I went tonight and it was on the shelf for regular price 59.99, asked the lady to scan... she scanned the barcode (one with the price tag above it... in the display case, not the actual game itself) and it was 44.99 or something, definitely not $15. :S

Thanks, I found Excite truck for my 4 year old Nephew. He loves playing my copy when he visits. One of the most fun underrated games on the Wii. It's the type of game you have to play the tutorial to learn to play it right. It was the Merivale Rd store in Ottawa they have none left.

I absolutely despise going to Zellers whenever something is on sale you can never find the stock or someone that knows what is on sale. Today I see excite truck and ask the clerk to give me a price on it Clerk: It says $59.99.
Me: Can you scan it for me the prices on these games don't get updated and are usually wrong.
Clerk: It's $59.99
Me: Just to be sure can you scan it?
Clerk: Sure... Huh!
Me: Is it $59.99?
Clerk: No, it's $15!
Me: Excellent! I'll take it.
Clerk: Um, Do you want the second copy because if not I'll take it.
Me: Go ahead and enjoy it. It's a great game :)

I thought it's very weird for people wanting gundam crossfire to play it, IMO. As I mentioned b4, I got it at the end of last year, just before New Year, just because there weren't many good PS3 games back then. Despite my boredom, I stopped playing it in 5 minutes or so. Someone else may like it... Just my thought.

Back to topic, Bayshore Zellers had a few Genji left and scanned at 14.99 (sale from $69.99). Also they had a huge pile of HDDVDs like Transformer, Next, etc. Just $6.99 each.

k where in the world r these deals, i've checked a few stores 2day n no luck on any of these games!!!! :cry:

[quote name='qchrono']k where in the world r these deals, i've checked a few stores 2day n no luck on any of these games!!!! :cry:[/quote]

You must be in RFD hoarder's paradise. ;-)

bread's done
Back