7 (100%)
Valid on:
Wii
PS3

Scope:
Any game 9.99 or LESS BOGO

Any game 19.99 or MORE BOGO50% OFF

Attention:
Central City Location is applying this promo on all games via manual override.

Other locations may only follow what games scan with this promo in their system. Mostly UBI titles)

Duration:
Now-March 31th

Except, how many 9.99 games do they have anyway? It's mostly overpriced junk, even in their bargain bins.

Also what happens to 15$ games????

[quote name='jeffx']Except, how many 9.99 games do they have anyway? It's mostly overpriced junk, even in their bargain bins.

Also what happens to 15$ games????[/QUOTE]

Zellers thinks you are already getting a deal!

A few years back Zellers used to be awesome...well, I only had a GameCube back then, so great titles like Eternal Darkness and Wave Race: Blue Storm would just be some of the bargain bin fodder, and I was a happy CAG.

BOGO 50% off could be decent for new releases... but Zellers doesn't tend to have the best selection in that department.

I remember when I could pre-order any new release under the sun from Zellers. They must have really lost a lot of ground since Wal-Mart came into town. The last game I was able to pick up from them first-day was Pokemon Silver. Nowadays you just get a blank stare and a "I don't think we're getting that..."

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Zellers is crazy, every time I check their PS2 games they have Sly Cooper 2 & 3 at $10 and then Sly 1 is $30.[/QUOTE]

Haha that's so weird.

I might pop into Zellers this weekend to see what they have. But I really can't remember seeing any games at the $9.99 price-point.

What I did find strange though, about a month or two ago, at one location they suddenly had like 4 copies of Ape Escape 2 for $19.99. Why couldn't they have put those out when I was looking for the game 2 years ago! :bomb:

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Zellers is crazy, every time I check their PS2 games they have Sly Cooper 2 & 3 at $10 and then Sly 1 is $30.[/QUOTE]

If you want Sly 1 try checking out a RCSS. Back when I lived in Ottawa, I found them in their bargain bins for $7 or something.

SCOPE:
this promo is attached to UBI games only...but does not say so on the poster.

Only 2 games made by UBi will auto scan with the promo wizard.

The YMMV part is that clerks may manually adjust it to apply it to all games.

[quote name='thegamecubist']If you want Sly 1 try checking out a RCSS. Back when I lived in Ottawa, I found them in their bargain bins for $7 or something.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the tip. I've never even been to a RCSS, but I would def grab Sly for $7. I'm also trying to find Shadow of Colossus for cheap, anyone? $10 would be great, saw it at HMV for $20.

Ewww .. Ubisoft games.

I've already had more than my prerequisite Ubisoft title exposure from boxing week; there's virtually nothing from them I'm even remotely interested in (even less at 10 bucks).

And Zellers need to stop stocking their games; from what I can tell, they don't move. At all.

bread's done
Back