Zen Pinball/Pinball FX2 -free game codes with 4000 likes

IMURZRO

CAGiversary!
Zen Studios, the creators of Zen Pinball (PS3) and Pinball FX2 (Xbox 360) are offering free games codes if they receive 4000 likes on their Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/zenstudios

Here's their post:
If we can get to 4,000 likes by the end of the weekend we will dish out some game codes...including some for BRAND NEW TABLES!

I have all the current tables for Xbox, but that's still not enough. I know...I'm sick. Now that I think of it, the game codes are probably for their other games too. Possibly Planet Mini Golf.

Is it a deal?
Is it news?
Is it a freebie?

EDIT:
I don't mean to give you a hard time OP, I just think that this should belong in the freebies forum since it is a freebie
We give them likes and they dish out game codes...that spells freebie to me
I do understand why you posted this here; people would not have known about this had it been posted in the freebies forum, but rules are rules

Anyway great find

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to like them for them to just post random codes that those same 4000 people will have to fight over anyway.

No thanks...

[quote name='SteveGo']Are you a douche?[/QUOTE]
...are you a retard?
:applause:

[quote name='xTraPointLess']Are you contributing to the thread in any way, shape or form?
:shame:

Anywho, I gave it a like. I have most of the tables for both Zen and FX2. Good pinball games if anyone's interested.[/QUOTE]

hmmm...
JD = 2007 feedback = 191 ------------ JD = 2009 feedback = 2
I sure have hell have contributed more to this site than you so I wouldn't stick my mouth into something where it isn't needed
And you obviously didn't get my point

xTraPointLess...it suits you
:shame::shame:

[quote name='iRandom']...are you a retard?
:applause:[/QUOTE]

please please, youre both right. OP people hate when you post something that is not a % off of a game. even if its free stuff. cant fault them too much this board gets cluttered with crap. BUT i would not have known otherwise so thanks.

[quote name='iRandom']...are you a retard?
:applause:[/QUOTE]

Are you contributing to the thread in any way, shape or form?
:shame:

Anywho, I gave it a like. I have most of the tables for both Zen and FX2. Good pinball games if anyone's interested.

I feel like it's a good deal, and I appreciate the OP posting it. I'll be sure to add a "like" when I get home later.

[quote name='moojuice']My bad, was thinking 3950 for some reason[/QUOTE]

lol, I figured thats what you were thinking, I just had to give you shit

Where will the codes be posted or will they send them out to the FB accounts? Email? Twitter?

[quote name='moojuice']My bad, was thinking 3950 for some reason, probably thought the 4 was a 9.[/QUOTE]

For some reason, I thought they needed 58008 likes...or at least that's what I got on my calculator. :)

Apparently, I've already liked them in the past. But I agree that I would not have seen this had it not been posted here. Here's hoping it gets to 4000 soon! If not, I'll still be happy being able to buy new tables next week!

[quote name='Calinks']Where will the codes be posted or will they send them out to the FB accounts? Email? Twitter?[/QUOTE]

I doubt they have codes for 4k people let alone for all those who 'liked'
They'll probably post them on their facebook page...it'll be first come first serve if that happens.

EDIT:
I stand corrected.
It turns out they'll be sending codes to random people...

[quote name='iRandom']I doubt they have codes for 4k people let alone for all those who 'liked'
They'll probably post them on their facebook page...it'll be first come first serve if that happens.[/QUOTE]

Damn, then I don't like my chances :whistle2:#

[quote name='n8rockerasu']For some reason, I thought they needed 58008 likes...or at least that's what I got on my calculator. :)[/QUOTE]

I think thats a general "like" of a majority of the male population ;)

"You guys are awesome. We got to 4K before the weekend even started (depending on who you talk to around here:). We will be picking random people from our like list and sending private messages for the codes. Anyone who adds after this post is made still has a chance to win! Thanks again everyone!"

Annnnnnnd scene

Eh.....I hate these new "like" deals (I've said it before, but wanted to say it again). They hit 4000 and replied with this - So if you want a chance at a code you need to like them on Facebook. I'll pass, but good luck to all that are going for it.

free IS a deal, but a deal isnt always free. 100% off sale! and its not a contest its a 100% off flash deal. calm down.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']free IS a deal, but a deal isnt always free. 100% off sale! and its not a contest its a 100% off flash deal. calm down.[/QUOTE]

mind as well merge the free subforum to the deals forum then.

and random winners sure sounds like a contest to me.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']free IS a deal, but a deal isnt always free. 100% off sale! and its not a contest its a 100% off flash deal. calm down.[/QUOTE]

And another enters the scene...one after another
Here we go again

Back onto topic..

So yeah, I was "Like" 4000, posted that, and after someone suggested I win a code since I got them to the mark, they agreed and I was immediately messaged by one of the developers personal facebook accounts. >.>

I told them I had FX/FX2/Marvel tables, so he quickly responded "Hey! No problem! You'll get a code for the new tables before they even come out! Just sit tight!"

Go me! :D

I guess I had liked them a long time ago. I guess that still counts, right?

Last time I did the Like thing with them, there were VERY FEW free codes given out.

[quote name='merchie89']i am getting the marvel tables because I made a poop comment....jesus loves immature people[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you get your code. I'm not sure when I'll be getting mine. People have been exclaiming their excitement at getting a Marvel Table a couple of times, but I dunno if I have to wait for the codes to get coded/put in the system/etc.

Oh well. Hopefully they won't forget me in the hysteria.

[quote name='ExplodingRat']Let me know when you get your code. I'm not sure when I'll be getting mine. People have been exclaiming their excitement at getting a Marvel Table a couple of times, but I dunno if I have to wait for the codes to get coded/put in the system/etc.

Oh well. Hopefully they won't forget me in the hysteria.[/QUOTE]

I got my code messaged from a dude named Mel. Downloaded fine

Thank you OP! Haters gonna hate, but I am glad you 'mis-posted' this, because otherwise I'd of caught this much later.

I normally only check the deals thread, so didn't know I was supposed to put this somewhere else.

Besides....I thought FREE was a pretty good deal.

A big YW to all the people who end up benefiting from this. New tables are a must buy for me. See ya on the leaderboards.

[quote name='merchie89']I got my code messaged from a dude named Mel. Downloaded fine[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Mel got a hold of me originally. Like I said, hopefully I didn't get lost in the begging that's ensued.

bread's done
Back