Zero feedback bidder - should I cancel their bid?

CGH

CAGiversary!
Feedback
185 (100%)
I am selling a rare game on Ebay. The game I am selling has close to 200 views with more than 24 hours remaining. Nine people are watching the auction the other people that have bid have plenty of feedback. The bidder in question has zero feedback received and none left for others the account was created at the end of 2006.

I recently had a non paying bidder on another item I was selling I left the npb a neg and dodged a bullet when I received a neutral in return not a neg. The npb in that auction had less than 10 feedbacks. That is why this zero feedback bidder is making me nervous. I am selling six other games on Ebay but none will sell for as much as this game.

I do not wish to provide a link to my auction or give the name of the game.

I don't know if I would cancel the bid because of a new account...all new bidders start somewhere and you can always offer the item to the second bidder if need be.

If you canel the bid, the price will drop to the last bid and that's not something you want. Also, you don't want bidders to think that you cancelled a bid for no apparent reason.

Finally, if this really is a rare game, then there will be bidding at the end. If it is really rare, then you should also let us know what to look for...there are a lot of collector's around and people do like to support other CAG's.

TBW

bread's done
Back