Zero's Escape Virtues last reward released at gamestop

carl7117

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
just got a call from gamestop that i could go pickup Zero's escape virtues last reward for ps vita so your gamestop might have it too

[quote name='Vegan']Tell me how this is a deal?[/QUOTE]

The deal is that it took you almost half an hour to come up with that. I think 3 minutes for me on mine. rawr.

[quote name='prmtyme']amazon has a release date or ship date of october 30 on mine with preorder watch i can wait =)[/QUOTE]
yeah i dont mind waiting either. i already have a ton of games to play right now

Amazon shipped my 3DS version out yesterday. I should be getting it in another hour or two. The Vita version hasn't shipped yet though. :whistle2:#

Newegg has charged me for the 3ds, but hasn't shipped it yet. With other games i've preordered, i get 4 emails from them within an hour, but this time I only got the first two. I'm hoping it ships sometime today.

Shipping soon for Vita at Amazon. They even gave me free 1 day shipping because I complained about my lack of delivery date. Should be arriving tomorrow

Amazon -

I complaining over then phone..

its 4:00 PM EST
still status is Shipping soon

I do not want to get this by next week,
that is almost week delay.

update

1. There should not be any more delay
2. Amazon may ship this today or even tomorrow
- however they will honor the estimated delivery date and you will receive your copy by that day (not sure fckin how)
3. no next day shipping update for me QQ

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kstyle']Amazon -

I complaining over then phone..

its 4:00 PM EST
still status is Shipping soon

I do not want to get this by next week,
that is almost week delay.

update

1. There should not be any more delay
2. Amazon may ship this today or even tomorrow
- however they will honor the estimated delivery date and you will receive your copy by that day (not sure fckin how)
3. no next day shipping update for me QQ[/QUOTE]

It's normal. Sometimes with release date delivery they don't ship until the day before, but it still shows up on release day.

[quote name='BR1CK']Is this game available at target?[/QUOTE]

The website says not sold in stores :cry: I waited to open my copy I pre ordered just for in case. Woulda been great to get this with the b2g1 :drool:

Got the game today. Haven't started it, but I'll just tell anyone who wants a watch badly to not stress too much over it. The quality is total crap. Like something you get out of a vending machine. I say this as an owner of the watch released with 999. That one was metal, this is all cheap plastic.

Important part is that I'm sure the game will be incredible. Looking forward to spending the weekend with it.

[quote name='62t']Here is a tip, using a capacitive stylus will make the control a lot better.[/QUOTE]

I don't get why anyone would have problems with the controls, honestly. I finished the game today and was barely frustrated by the controls for 2 of the puzzles, but that was it. The rest of the game was 100% fine without using a stylus. I agree it's probably easier to use a stylus for the memo feature, or the 2 puzzles I had minor issues with though.

Even without one, the Vita version controls great.

[quote name='sunghost']I don't get why anyone would have problems with the controls, honestly. I finished the game today and was barely frustrated by the controls for 2 of the puzzles, but that was it. The rest of the game was 100% fine without using a stylus. I agree it's probably easier to use a stylus for the memo feature, or the 2 puzzles I had minor issues with though.

Even without one, the Vita version controls great.[/QUOTE]

I definitely would have like to use a stylus for the memo parts. Some of the notes I have taken for puzzles are pretty bad.

Put in about 18 hours into the game. Got 2 of the character endings and hopefully finish by Sunday so I can start Assassin's Creed.

Have any of my fellow gaffers been playing this on their Vitas? My god, this game keeps blowing me away. I only have gotten Dio's ending, plus a bunch of Bad ends, and To Be Continued's, but this is my GOTY without a doubt.

Can I use Corpse Party as a gauge for whether I'd dig this game? I picked that up a week or so ago and will try to chop away at it soon...

Is this game available at any regular retail stores? I've been keeping my eye out for it, but haven't seen it at any of the GameStops in my area. I've checked Target as well, but their selection is always a bit spotty, so I didn't necessarily expect a niche title like this on their shelves. Is Best Buy carrying it?

[quote name='humidore']Can I use Corpse Party as a gauge for whether I'd dig this game? I picked that up a week or so ago and will try to chop away at it soon...[/QUOTE]

I've never played corpse party, but from what I noticed, the gameplay is different. VLR is all puzzle based, with large amounts of Visual Novel, including branching choices which lead you down a variety of different paths for endings and possibilities.

It's superbly voice acted, just understand it's a puzzle game with a very strong story, and you'll be happy.

bread's done
Back