ZipZoomFly

Adilink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
156 (99%)
I was thinking of getting a few things from there, like an MP3 player. Is this site reliable at all? They have free FedEx 2-Day shipping, which is a big plus for me. Any opinions?

I was quite satisfied with them. Bought the majority of parts in my current computer from them. Usually they're as cheap or cheaper than Newegg after factoring shipping.

Yeah, they are great. I've been buying from them for quite a while (not so much lately though), even before their name change . They always have good prices on memory, which is what I usually buy from them.

just an FYI -- i've heard lots of stories of bad packaging when buying ram that has caused the ram to be snapped in two during transit... I've never ordered any ram from them myself, but just something to keep in mind. I've heard this from more than one person as well...

Again, don't have confirmation myself - just passing one what i've learned through the grapevine.

They are great... even though one time I ordered a refurbished 200gb hard drive and they sent me a refurbished 20gb drive instead. However, I called them and sent the hard drive back and they gave me the right size.

Yeah, I've also noticed their poor packaging. I ordered an MP3 player from them and received it packed with nothing....

[quote name='vpr']just an FYI -- i've heard lots of stories of bad packaging when buying ram that has caused the ram to be snapped in two during transit... I've never ordered any ram from them myself, but just something to keep in mind. I've heard this from more than one person as well...

Again, don't have confirmation myself - just passing one what i've learned through the grapevine.[/QUOTE]
I've never experienced this. I've purchased both a gig and 512MB stick of RAM from them (different orders, packaging), and both were well packed with peanuts.

I know this is SUPER old, but I can't seem to find a newer topic.
I purchased a 24in asus monitor from them. I'll let you know how it goes! Sorry for the 4 year bump! And can people post about their more recent experiences w/ this company?

Great site. I have ordered from them many times before. I compare the newegg prices to theirs and sometimes they have pretty good deals.

I've also ordered RAM from them before and it came packaged fine with peanuts.

bread's done
Back