ZOE: 2nd Runner

postaboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
I played ZOE and really love it. I can't seem to find this game anywhere at my local gamestop, ebgames, etc. and I refused to pay on a used game for $30 shipped on ebay, a game that you can beat less than 8 hours. I remember I beat the first ZOE in 4 hours. Is this game really rare?

It is pretty rare, the 1st did not sell well and they really cut back on the 2nd game (number of copies shipped). GameStop has them for $17.99 used, check online for local inventory, they usually have a few in stock in major metroplitan areas.

This game was hard as hell to find until recently. I saw one at my EB and Gamestop about two weeks ago.

I am not too far into it and it is pretty fun, I am enjoying all the changes they made to the game, as it makes things a lot more fun

Whenever I actually see 2nd runner I usually see quite a few of them together....

I think they're planning something.

[quote name='evilmax17']This was $10 at CC for EVER like a year ago. Although, I haven't seen it recently.[/quote]

That's where I got mine from. All the CC's in my area are pretty cleaned out though. The selection is mostly stuff from the last 6 or so months.

I tend to see ZOE: 2nd Runner quite a bit at the used stores around me. Nobody really wants it. I picked up the first for $7 so I really ought to pick this up also sometime.

I paid $30 for it and I would have paid more...It's one of my favorites on the PS2.

The single-player game has been lengthened and there are many extras to hold your interest.

There is a regional used CD/DVD/Video game called "CD Tradepost" in the Kansas area. They have a website called www.cdtradepost.com. In it you can search the inventories of each of the stores, then call up the store that has the game and for a fee of $3 shipping you can order the item over the phone. It is trustworthy, I have done it a number of times. Since they are on the phone you also have the benefit of being able to inquire about the condition of the game. As of right now, the Hutchinson store has a Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner in stock for $17.99 + tax + $3 shipping. Just Call up the corresponding store and place an order.

ZOE2 is the best action game on PS2. Period. Much better than other action games like Veiwtiful Joe or DMC. A must buy, although it only lasts around 7 or 8 hours.

Does anyone have a cover/insert for this game? as well as the instruction book? All I have is the disc and I'm looking to complete it.

I got 2nd runner for $15 shihpped from ebgames back in March. I'd offer it for trade, but I already gave it to a friend.
Keep searching, and contact as many B&M stores as possible.
Or you can purchase from buyritegames.com.
They seem reputable (verisign secure), and have good prices but I've never shopped there.
I'd definitly do some more research before purchasing from this company.

This game's rare? Damn, I got my copy back in August for 8 dollars used. Didn't know I scored a deal with that one. But yah, the game's really fun to play, highly recommended.

[quote name='oddjob93']I got 2nd runner for $15 shihpped from ebgames back in March. I'd offer it for trade, but I already gave it to a friend.
Keep searching, and contact as many B&M stores as possible.
Or you can purchase from buyritegames.com.
They seem reputable (verisign secure), and have good prices but I've never shopped there.
I'd definitly do some more research before purchasing from this company.[/quote]

they are not. They are a shitty shitty company. No one order from them.

Even their B&M store licks donkey balls

WHAT?!

Wait! someone actually Mentioned that place on here? WTF Instaban!! The place is a scam. put them out of your head, all the verisign does for them is make sure they get and KEEP you money while you get dicked.

hehehe thats right kids, if it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

I wish Google would remove their links to the place as it's reallt a widely known scam. They always advertise these games for super cheap prices that they havent had in stock for years and when no one sees an out of stock sign they try to buy them only to find they'll never get the product or their money back.

BUYRITE IS BAD, STAY AWAY.

I heard that ZOE2 was awesome. I rented it, but I couldn't really get into it. I only got to the third or fourth area I think. So, lots of people like it, but it's not the be-all end-all.

I have the first game, and loved it. I found a used copy of ZOE2 at a BB near me for $18, but it wasn't complete, so I passed.

The game still looks pretty good even though its old. It really is high speed robot action. The camera and targeting can be a problem in a few situations if you're not used to it though, I watched a couple of my friends struggle to keep Ken floating.

ZOE 2 holds a special place in my collection because it was my first CAG purchase. I remember seeing the CC clearance thread the first time I visited the site and saw it for $5. The game was awesome and I played and opened everything in it. Graphics are some of the best on the PS2 to date. This is probably my favorite "mech" game of all time.

i have seen this game at game crazies for about 12.99 and BBuster for the same. I think my BB still has one if any one wants me to pick it up for them...

I Drove all over town one Saturday when I had nothing to do to look for this game...eventually when I was about to give up I called an independent game store and sure enough they had it for $16 used, complete. I was happy and lucky.

Check the independent stores, sure some overcharge but they may just have what you are looking for.

I payed full price for it and don't regret it. It took me somewhere around 10 hours to beat, I still want to play through it again.

bread's done
Back