Zombie Driver HD Avatar Giveaways

RallyV

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
The awesome folks at Exor Studios, the creators of Zombie Driver HD, were kind enough to provide JemGamerGirls with a few codes for the Zombie Driver Red Skull Female T-Shirts. Sorry guys. To win one, all you have to do is post the title of your favorite zombie movie. I’ll choose a few winners every day until I run out of codes.

You can enter here.

EDIT:

Our winners so far:

Thomas M.
Michelle Christine Lee
Jazzy.
Dawn M.
Nate M.
Larissa
Bob

Last two winners were selected. Thanks to all who took part in the contest. I may have a new contest for the game itself when I pot my review.

Winners:

AntaraelDulacre
Michelle Plourde

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we get in it for someone? I have a female friend who would want it.

If not, delete my comment on the page (Bob).

Thanks for the giveaway, entered on the comments section!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BigBob']Can we get in it for someone? I have a female friend who would want it.

If not, delete my comment on the page (Bob).[/QUOTE]

Sure, why not. I was wondering about the large amount of male names that entered the contest. Guess that explains it.

I entered as well. Although, I'm one of "those" people. (the kind who uses the opposite gender for their avatar) :razz:

I entered aswell. Lot of predictable movies on there (Dawn of the Dead) which is also my top movie but I threw a curveball with Stakeland (2010). Not alot of people of heard of that one. A must for any zombie nut out there.

[quote name='angelsimaren']Thank you so much for the code :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jazman']Hey, Thanks....im Jazzy btw.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. Had no clue I picked CAG members. I just picked a couple people at random. Glad you guys liked the shirt. My avatar is wearing one right now. :D

I didn't get around to posting last night, but thank you as well. The shirt matches really well with my tartan skirt. :razz:

[quote name='JStryke']I didn't get around to posting last night, but thank you as well. The shirt matches really well with my tartan skirt. :razz:[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. I think the shirt matches with your tartan skirt pretty well too. ;)

[quote name='RallyV']Two more winners were chosen today.

Dawn M.
Nate M. :applause: [/QUOTE]

Hey Thanks for the chance to win :) My GF Loves the shirt :)

I entered on the comment section :D Thanks so much for the opportunity!!! It's rare that us girls get a chance at avatar clothes, especially when the marketplace is so heavily male dominated :) thanks again!!

Last two winners were selected. Thanks to all who took part in the contest. I may have a new contest for the game itself when I pot my review.

Winners:

AntaraelDulacre
Michelle Plourde

[quote name='gt3guy']Hey Thanks for the chance to win :) My GF Loves the shirt :)[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. Glad she liked the shirt. :)

bread's done
Back