Zombie Infection Simulation

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']This thing is so old. Like two years old.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Sometimes I wish there was a zombie invasion just to find out if I would survive.[/QUOTE]

me too, I would think about boardin up doors and windows with other doors and stuff like that.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']me too, I would think about boardin up doors and windows with other doors and stuff like that.[/QUOTE]
Ah, but if you were really prepared for a zombie outbreak, you would have an outpost already established in the wilderness, ready to flee to at a moments notice should an incling of mysterious brutal deaths appear on the news.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Ah, but if you were really prepared for a zombie outbreak, you would have an outpost already established in the wilderness, ready to flee to at a moments notice should an incling of mysterious brutal deaths appear on the news.[/QUOTE]

Or have a self sustaining underground habitat, with light, running water, and animal and plant life ready.....not that I would have one of those...yet

The history behind that sim is kind of humorous. It actually started out as a way to find projections of genital wart transmission on St. Patrick's Day in any given US city. There were going to be a lot of variables you could input to make it work more accurately, but the CDC just decided it would be a wash to try to change anything, even with projections of how the whole outbreak would work, so they left it like this and some intrepid programmer released it under a new title.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Sometimes I wish there was a zombie invasion just to find out if I would survive.[/QUOTE]

Oh you'd survive, but only because zombies hunt humans by smell alone.:D

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']This thing is so old. Like two years old.[/QUOTE]
I actually just saw this for the first time the other day. Pretty chilling, actually; I mean, that could TOTALLY be a top-down view of Manhattan...

[quote name='RELmajor03']Pretty chilling, actually; I mean, that could TOTALLY be a top-down view of Manhattan...[/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly. It's sad too. Poor people running around... unable to escape the zombies.

I'd run & call Angel Investigations.

They know how to deal with zombies.

[quote name='1modernboy']Why wait?

Zombie Scenario Survival Test[/QUOTE]

I took that quiz when it was posted here long time ago and I died the first time. I retook it and all I did was change one answer to survive. It was the question about if you would save some guys trapped by zombies knowing you'd lose a friend in the process, and I chose to abandon them when I survived.

75% on the test wootwoot

i would say that ive got a good chance of surviving. My dad has a contruction van with plenty of tools, wood, anything else id need, and theres a surprisingly well fortified target in my town (only one non-zombie proof entrance, and all that needs is a few boards) with a liquor store next door (for flammable substance)

bread's done
Back