ZombiU, Sonic Racing, And Nintendo Land Bundle For $59.99 At$Frys

golf1410

CAGiversary!
http://www.frys.com/product/7663257?site=sa:adpages page:P8_FRI date:042613

US retailer Frys is advertising a Wii U bundle that console owners can’t miss out on. The retailer is selling ZombiU, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and Nintendo Land together for the bargain price of $59.99. The regular price for all three games is $129.97. Will you be purchasing this three game bundle extravaganza?
Sry, I can't use BCC code for the link coz I am too new.

Pretty good deal altogether. I'm willing to bet all three will be $20 by the end of the year, even less on BF. But its a great deal right now. All three are great games, Sonic is superior on Wii U due to minigames, Zombi U is so good IMO and Nintendo Land is great fun in groups and a good showcase of the game pad

Does fry's ever have legit deals? Every time I come across there name on CAG its a too good to be true deal and you can't order it. Should be illegal. I've been running into this for years on CAG and finally had the interest in posting about it.

[quote name='Hardware']Does fry's ever have legit deals? Every time I come across there name on CAG its a too good to be true deal and you can't order it. Should be illegal. I've been running into this for years on CAG and finally had the interest in posting about it.[/QUOTE]

Pick it up instore then >_>.

A good deal none the less, might check it out in store.

I picked this up in store on Friday as I wasn't sure if this was one of their price mistakes. Got to the store right when it opened and they had to override at the cashier to get it to work.

There is a Best Buy to price match. Fry's is on their list of retailers that they do match. I did it Friday morning.

[quote name='zaxxon2000']There is a Best Buy to price match. Fry's is on their list of retailers that they do match. I did it Friday morning.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is true that bestbuy does PM frys however as stated in the 2nd paragraph from the PM policy, they do not PM bundles:

"The Guarantee is limited to one price match per identical item, per guest and does not apply to: Contract mobile phone devices and plans, the online prices of retailers not listed, the online prices of third party vendors (Marketplace vendors) on designated major online retailers websites, post purchase price match requests to competitor's prices, Best Buy for Business™, offers that include financing, gift card offers, bundling of items, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, competitors' service prices, items that are advertised as limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, refurbished/used items, our and our competitor's Deal of the Day, daily deals, special hour sale event items and credit card offers, BestBuy.com Clearance & More and Marketplace items, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. "

You my friend got lucky. I got denied at 2 stores. So YMMV.

Oh wow, they don't price match themselves either, so I guess the deal is dead... or it was dead since the start.

bread's done
Back