Zone of the Enders HD Collection $17.99 @ Amazon.com (price match @ Best Buy)

[quote name='moothemagiccow']at this rate i see it at $10 pretty soon. These remakes don't last very long at higher prices[/QUOTE]

I wonder how long the prices for Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD will last. :lol:

How is the Xbox 360 version of it? Thought about getting it for the ps3 but the frame rate issues caused me to stay away from it.

Geez... I remember how badly I wanted the ZoE games to be released in full HD glory. And when they were, Konami half-assed it so badly that the games don't even run at a full 60fps on hardware that's substantially more powerful than the PS2.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']How is the Xbox 360 version of it? Thought about getting it for the ps3 but the frame rate issues caused me to stay away from it.[/QUOTE]

PS3 version = 25-40FPS.
360 version = 30-55FPS.

I mean...it's still bad but eh...

Personally I won't buy this above $15 purely out of principle.

[quote name='Olengie']I wonder how long the prices for Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD will last. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Probably a lot longer(at least for KH), I think those will be quite popular compared to other HD Collections.

[quote name='Vinny']Geez... I remember how badly I wanted the ZoE games to be released in full HD glory. And when they were, Konami half-assed it so badly that the games don't even run at a full 60fps on hardware that's substantially more powerful than the PS2.[/QUOTE]

The collection is still fine regardless.

But yeah, that's what happens when you give anything to an absolute shit dev team.

[quote name='Snake_Doctor337']In for one. I loved the first one on PS2, but never played the 2nd. Nice find OP![/QUOTE]

The 2nd one is INCREDIBLE. They pretty much made improvements in every way, even the the 1st one was already amazing as it was. The combat is much more gratifying.

Wouldn't hold for my breath for a sub $14. Something about Konami HD collections....SH HD collection and MGS HD collection both went out of print before they dropped any lower!

[quote name='MrBubbles']PS3 version = 25-40FPS.
360 version = 30-55FPS.

I mean...it's still bad but eh...

Personally I won't buy this above $15 purely out of principle.[/QUOTE]

how fucking sad is that that a collection disk for a game that was out on the PS2 runs better on the damn Xbox.. god, i remember them touting how awesome the PS3 was gonna be but 99% of all games run and look better on the damn xbox. Really irritates me since i like to play legacy games on the systems they started on

Its an absolute travesty that this shit isn't locked at 60fps. Wtf is wrong with Konami

[quote name='Kenshindono']how fucking sad is that that a collection disk for a game that was out on the PS2 runs better on the damn Xbox.. god, i remember them touting how awesome the PS3 was gonna be but 99% of all games run and look better on the damn xbox. Really irritates me since i like to play legacy games on the systems they started on

Its an absolute travesty that this shit isn't locked at 60fps. Wtf is wrong with Konami[/QUOTE]

PS3 is hard to develop for for non-Sony-owned studios.

bread's done
Back