Zone of the Enders HD collection coming in autumn!

infamy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-10972-Zone-of-the-Enders-HD-Collection-Glides-in-This-Autumn.html

Konami has today announced that Zone of the Enders HD Collection is on its way to Xbox 360 this autumn, bringing Zone of the Enders and its sequel Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner together in one box.

Both games have been remastered in sparkly high-definition, which should help showcase those shiny mech runners and laser-tinged battles in style. "We are looking forward to bringing the legendary Zone of the Enders series to old and new fans in a high definition form,” said Konami GM, Martin Schneider. "We are excited to offer these games on new platforms which will allow gamers to experience the drama and action of the Zone of the Enders like they have never seen it before."

Zone of the Enders HD Collection was originally announced alongside Metal Gear Solid HD and Silent Hill HD back in June of last year, but this is the first time Konami has revealed a release window for the ZoE HD Collection. The Silent Hill HD Collection is scheduled for launch in March.

zoe_hd1.jpg

[quote name='skiizim']I read on another forum that the release is only officially announced in EU and not here in the states. =-([/QUOTE]

It's coming out in the US, worry not.

[quote name='matrix9280']Anyway to get just the 2nd game? The first one isn't very good.[/QUOTE]

Is there a reason you bumped 3 of my topics solely with negativity?

Anyway, if it's like the Silent Hill HD collection, each will be available to download separately on XBLA.

this reminds me i have both original games on PS2 i should pop those in sometime. funny story.....years ago i went to EB when they exsisted still and bought a used copy of ZoE, but he gave me ZoE 2 which i remember was going for way more money than the $7 bucks i spent.

[quote name='infamy']Is there a reason you bumped 3 of my topics solely with negativity?

Anyway, if it's like the Silent Hill HD collection, each will be available to download separately on XBLA.[/QUOTE]

Just a coincidence. I don't know you. I have no quarrel with you. Thanks for that info though.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']I wonder how much is going to cost?
i'll get when its $29.99[/QUOTE]

$39.99 I believe.

bread's done
Back