Zuma Deluxe Problem/ Game unplayable

mtxbass1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Recently I decided to play Zuma Deluxe. I've owned the game a while and have had no prior issues with it. My most recent session with it was about a month ago. I noticed a title update, which I installed. Now, I can't get the frog to rotate to the left at all, making the game completely unplayable. It only appears to be a problem with this game, as all my other games work completely fine.

Is it possible to uninstall the last update that xbox live applied? Is anyone else seeing this issue?

you can clear all software updates, but as far as i know you can not pick and choose

To perform the function, access 'memory' in the system blade, and then highlight the hard drive. Now press: Y, X, X, LB, RB, X, X. The following message should appear: "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?"

If you initiate maintenance, the hard drive's cache will be cleared, including all software updates.

Ah. That's definitely something I don't want to do for my system then. I put a request out to popcap about it. It's highly annoying that I can no longer play this game after owning it for so long.

I've played probably 100 hours of Zuma with 'limited' issues. I have experienced something similar to what you are describing and all it took was a simple 'pause / unpause' to get Froggy spinning correctly.

I wish they would bring Zuma's Revenge to the 360.

[quote name='Corvin']I've played probably 100 hours of Zuma with 'limited' issues. I have experienced something similar to what you are describing and all it took was a simple 'pause / unpause' to get Froggy spinning correctly.

I wish they would bring Zuma's Revenge to the 360.[/QUOTE]

Did the problem just eventually go away? I figured it might have to do with Adventure mode, so I tried Gauntlet at got the same results. I'll try that later on.

Nope, still happens at random. It's mildly annoying but pause/unpause always works so it's never been completely frustrating.

Gotcha, okay.

Popcap actually replied to me today and said they were aware of the issue and are working on a fix. Awesome.

They're not working on a fix. That shit has been going on for over a year. I picked it up when it was one of the first XBLA games to go on sale, and every now and then the frog locks up and won't turn. Restarting the game usually helps.

I get a glitchy frog on occasion, I use the other stick for a second and then switch back and everything works fine. The only problem I've had is unlocking achievements. I don't think they work correctly.

[quote name='Redeema']I get a glitchy frog on occasion, I use the other stick for a second and then switch back and everything works fine. QUOTE]

^^This

bread's done
Back