ZUNE - 30 GB, Belkin case, clearscreen - PAYPAL only

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!
I would like to avoid Ebay w/ this one... Ebay is getting so expensive.

I picked the Zune up at K-Mart on June 18th for $100. I will include the receipt in case you need it for warranty. It was going to be a Christmas present for my kid... but I don't think he really wants one.

Offers? Verified Paypal only (I am also verified).

1 - Microsoft 30 GB Brown Zune - it's new - but the box is beat up (it's a K-Mart thing I guess). I opened it and it's complete - I have it on my charger right now and it's in perfect condition (I also have a Zune).

2- Belkin case for Microsoft Zune - NEW

3 - Belkin clearscreen Overlay for Zune - NEW

zune.jpg

zune2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Already have one myself, but I gotta say that I love my Zune. It is exactly what I needed, and the bright and clear screen is perfect for watching movies/tv shows/ youtube videos.

A great player that I take everywhere with me. You really can't go wrong with it.

[quote name='dpadilla4']I'll give you 80 shipped for it since you used it let me know thanks[/quote]

It's not used... still has the stock songs/videos on it. I just wanted to see if it would charge ok before I let go if it (and because the box had a ton of shelf wear on it).

[quote name='kube00']Is there anything on my list that would bring the price down?[/quote]

Did not see anything... but thanks for the bump.

bread's done
Back