Zune 80 GB Deals?

Rounders55

CAGiversary!
Looking to buy a second generation 80 gig Zune. I am looking at hopefully 200 bucks so a savings around 50 bucks. Anywhere is fine. Looking for mostly B&M store. Online is fine, but less preferable. Coupons are fine as well. Seeking help. Thanks.

[quote name='Rounders55']Looking to buy a second generation 80 gig Zune. I am looking at hopefully 200 bucks so a savings around 50 bucks. Anywhere is fine. Looking for mostly B&M store. Online is fine, but less preferable. Coupons are fine as well. Seeking help. Thanks.[/quote]

haha, kind of funny seeing that I just made an ipod classic deals thread since I wanted to buy an 80 GB player as well.

ANYWAY, the best I have for you is that I have a 10% off all mp3 players (iPod is excluded on the back) coupon. I got it in one of those humungous coupon books sold from school. So that's $25... umm... keep checking in for those buy an mp3 player get a gift card things because I remember seeing a buy any zune get a $25 gift card free in the ad's a few weeks ago.. so that would technically bring you down to $200 (if that deal pops up again)

I'll try to scan in the coupon later tonight when I have time.

$210 at Circuit City w/ the $40 off coupon (in VG deals forum). You also get a $25 gift card with purchase.

Search is your friend too, this is the 2nd ZUne 80 thread in 4 days.

[quote name='Bezerker']$210 at Circuit City w/ the $40 off coupon (in VG deals forum). You also get a $25 gift card with purchase.

Search is your friend too, this is the 2nd ZUne 80 thread in 4 days.[/quote]

Zune's are popular. What can you say;):D

Zunes are the best. Really no argument. Got mine for 202 dollars TOTAL. 40 dollar off coup and also got them to stack that witha price match from Gateway.

bread's done
Back