Zune Advice......

Rollett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So where i work i can listen to music.... But i need a device to listen on.. my lady has a 4g Zune.. and she really likes it.. and has had Zero problems with it.... And we can Share the marketplace sub with two zunes.. So the two smaller ones are Flash based.. i would think they have a better over all life time before breaking ? So help me choose here.. im planning on getting one of them tomarrow.

So im trying to deside.. should i get the
4gig zune.. (small size for a mp3 player imho) 149.99
8gig Zune.... (seems decent i would probably get this one at very least) 179.99
30gig Zune (its the older one and Hard disk based.. is this a wise a choice ? break down over time ? ) 199.99

I can get those right away... or i could wait a few weeks... possibly months

Till newegg gets the 80gig for 233.99 (HD based as well) I know i dont need 80gigs of music though.

I have a 30gig Zune (older one) and it works great. The new software for it is amazing. The nice thing is they updated the software on the new zunes and said hey we'll put this on the old one too. I would recommend getting that one just becuase you would already be spending $150 so for and extra 50 you get 50 gigs.

Also do you have all of your music in Windows Media? If it is in Itunes make sure everything is mp3, if not use their convert tool.

Yes, you can share the marketplace sub with two Zunes. In fact, you can have up to three zunes on three different computers on one membership.

Yeah, I am really on the edge with the 80gig zune.. found a few localy for the static price of 249.99 Plus they come with the Premuim headphones that are 39.99....

If you liked your wife's 4 gig zune (interface, touch pad, layout....so on), I would suggest getting the 80 gig if you can afford it. You never know when you might need that much space. It's a really great device.

I have the one they 1st came out with, When I'm out landscaping, it frequently shuts off, for example It will just shut off 10 times a day.

Ended up just going the little extra and getting the 80gig zune.. seems more bang for my buck even if i DONT use all 80gigs ... it comes with the prem headphones that i would probably buy anyways.

[quote name='reibeatall']Yes, you can share the marketplace sub with two Zunes. In fact, you can have up to three zunes on three different computers on one membership.[/quote]

I just purchased a 30 gig black Zune, but what is marketplace sub? Is it like where I can purchase stuff off the marketplace like on my 360?

How much does sub cost, if anything, and I am assuming I pay with a credit card?

its called a Zune pass, 14.99 a month and allows you to put most music on the marketplace on your zune with out actualy buying the music.. Have to connect to the market place at least once per month to keep the songs active.

bread's done
Back