- - - - -

Gogamer.com - Hitman Blood Money (360, PS2, XBOX), Warhammer: MoC

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 CriticalMass

CriticalMass

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:36 AM

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a repost, I didn't see it anywhere else.

Warhammer: Mark of Chaos is 19.90 @ Gogamer.com

This is the best price I've ever seen on this game. It may sell out fast. I picked one up myself. Enjoy!

http://www.gogamer.c...0VVviewprod.htm

Hitman: Blood Money for XBox 360

Platform: XBox 360 Availability: Ships within 24 hours Item #: 5590111 48 Hour Madness! ™ Special Price $24.90
Regular Price $49.99
(Save 50%)

http://www.gogamer.c...7VVviewprod.htm

#2 angrysalad187

angrysalad187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:43 AM

is this game any good? the only hitman i've played was like hitman 2 or something for pc 4 years ago. i thought it was kinda fun but very difficult.

#3 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:45 AM

Probably the best in the series thus far.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:52 AM

Think I'd agree with that. Blood Money's pretty uniformly good if you like hitman games.

Not sure on Mark of Chaos, but I might hop on that. $20 and under is generally my weak spot for PC games.

#5 Moxio

Moxio

Supervillain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:54 AM

Hitman is at a godly price. If you like Hitman at ALL, you should pick it up. NOW!

#6 hiccupleftovers

hiccupleftovers

Worst Poster on CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:55 AM

I would pick up hitman, but I don't have my 360 as I sent it in.

Las Vegas Limousine - The coolest limos in town!

Los Angeles Limousine

#7 psyanide82

psyanide82

Happy Happy Joy Joy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:57 AM

I would get Hitman, but I keep holding out for it to hit 19.99. Almost there...must hold longer...

#8 triforcer

triforcer

I'd buy that for a dollar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:36 AM

I would get Hitman, but I keep holding out for it to hit 19.99. Almost there...must hold longer...

yes, i must also use that cheap ass mentality.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 Moosejaw

Moosejaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:27 AM

is this game any good? the only hitman i've played was like hitman 2 or something for pc 4 years ago. i thought it was kinda fun but very difficult.

All the Hitman games are difficult, but I truly think Blood Money is the best of the series. Just beat it about a week ago. Until then, I'd really enjoyed Hitman 2 and felt that Contracts was kind of a letdown--some of the missions were kind of dark and bland for my tastes.

In my opinion, Blood Money has the best set of missions as a whole in the entire series. I really didn't see a single weak one. Lots of cool locations, lots of interesting environments, lots of options for completing each mission. Definitely get it if you enjoy the series at all.

#10 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:50 PM

They've got some other great deals listed too. Quake 4 is just $10 (although it's not the special edition that includes Quake 2). Prey for the Mac is $35, etc.

#11 explorer1990

explorer1990

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 03:51 PM

Is GoGamer a used game website. I mean, are these just repackaged used games, or are these prices for brand new. I looked on the website, but didn't see any mention.

Thanks.
The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men

CAG Trade List: http://cheapassgamer...ead.php?t=81267

#12 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:05 PM

Is GoGamer a used game website. I mean, are these just repackaged used games, or are these prices for brand new. I looked on the website, but didn't see any mention.

Thanks.

They're brand-spankin-new games.

Oh, and for the record: Hitman Blood Money is, by far, the best game in the series; and it's also a great entry point for the noobs.

#13 TehTriggerman

TehTriggerman

Stupidity is the deliberate cultivation of ignorance..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:21 PM

Hmm..

I was just looking into getting this Game for regular XBOX to flesh out my collection. EB/GS has it used for $19.99 and then some off with the edge card. Providing if I can find a mint copy used of course. Thanks OP!

Megami_Tengoku_II_PC_FX_Banner.jpg

#14 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:58 PM

Thanks.

They only sell new games, but a few of them are imported versions, which may feature more or less content than their NA counterparts, or may or may not contain Starforce, etc. They'll be labeled as imports if they are.

#15 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:04 PM

*retracting my statement until further research.

I may have been mistaken.. sorry

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

Make your pledge today towards this years Extra-Life Charity 24-Hour Marathon!  All donations over $25 will receive a free 3d-printed and hand painted gift!  PM me for details!  http://www.extra-lif...nt/brokenpinata  JUST ADDED:  A progressive raffle!  The more donations received, the more prizes that are added! Check out my Twitch page for info! 

#16 NWgamer666

NWgamer666

Vorsprung Durch Technik

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:10 PM

spooge - did ya really get it at that price? or is this just theory? What was shipping?

#17 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:17 PM

spooge - did ya really get it at that price? or is this just theory? What was shipping?

It was theory... I overlooked a few things and was mistaken. I got myself all excited too.. Sorry

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

Make your pledge today towards this years Extra-Life Charity 24-Hour Marathon!  All donations over $25 will receive a free 3d-printed and hand painted gift!  PM me for details!  http://www.extra-lif...nt/brokenpinata  JUST ADDED:  A progressive raffle!  The more donations received, the more prizes that are added! Check out my Twitch page for info! 

#18 TrialSword

TrialSword

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:26 PM

Definitely in for one. I've wanted to pick this up since I got the demo nearly a year ago. It comes to 27 dollars or so with dirt cheap shipping, less if you wanna use the GCO sign up bonus.

#19 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:31 PM

Definitely in for one. I've wanted to pick this up since I got the demo nearly a year ago. It comes to 27 dollars or so with dirt cheap shipping, less if you wanna use the GCO sign up bonus.

GoGamer doesn't participate in the $10 bonus. I had made a post already and retracted it after realizing this. The pricegrabber rebate still would work though.

#20 TrialSword

TrialSword

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:34 PM

GoGamer doesn't participate in the $10 bonus. I had made a post already and retracted it after realizing this. The pricegrabber rebate still would work though.

Ah, well, I didn't catch that. My bad, but still a great price at below 30 dollars shipped.

#21 turls

turls

Clouds: no, Sunshine: yes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 08:18 PM

Since most of us really interested in GoGamer are PC gamers, remember you may be able to snag the PC version of Hitman at Target on clearance for $15 or less.