Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:30 AM

Very amusing thread.

Posted Image

#62 vietgurl

vietgurl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:00 AM

I'm not Chinese but I wouldn't be surprised to see them making a decent profit on these. I have a friend who makes around over $1000 a month selling chocolate (yes, chocolate...I guess "chocolate from America" fetches a pretty good price among the rising middle class). I'm sure that they can mark those up pretty high; those of you who are checking eBay prices, those are the prices in the US, not in China...
Posted Image

#63 integralsmatic

integralsmatic

Everyday should be Harvey Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:25 AM

I'm not Chinese but I wouldn't be surprised to see them making a decent profit on these. I have a friend who makes around over $1000 a month selling chocolate (yes, chocolate...I guess "chocolate from America" fetches a pretty good price among the rising middle class). I'm sure that they can mark those up pretty high; those of you who are checking eBay prices, those are the prices in the US, not in China...

i wonder how much these are fetching for in Vietnam....and let alone who is gonna be able to afford them over..besides the rich there.
Posted Image
Signature by Banshee350
Avatar(or Bust shot) done by Jeffery "CHAMBA" Cruz
R.I.P Nujabes aka Jun Seba (1974-2010) Another great musical mind ripped from our hands.
R.I.P Pat Carlucci- Rest easy my friend. You're with all of us in our hearts.

#64 AmigoOne

AmigoOne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2007 - 06:40 AM

Lets all try the differences in european ethinicities now!

Wait...

#65 The Jones

The Jones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2007 - 06:12 PM

The Japanese hate everybody.

They hate the US because they found out that Tom Cruise was the Last Samurai.

True story. :bouncy:

#66 gacktplays

gacktplays

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2008 - 01:20 AM

I am Chinese/Taiwanese, and I can totally confirm this. I used to live in Japan for 5 years. I would go line up in the morning to buy Saint Seiya or Kamen Rider figures (for myself) when they are released. I wouldn't have to go line up in the morning before they were sold out on the first day if it wasn't for these b*tches mobbing the place in groups. They hire people to stand in line for them when the DS first came out too.

If people say Japanese are racist and blame everything on Chinese, they are lying. I've been in Taiwan US and Japan and have naitive born Korean and Chinese friends. I find an average Japan to be the least judgmental, atleast not as much hatred toward other countries like anyother I've experienced.

But the fact is foreign crime in Japan is a hard solid fact. I had friends that were hired for credit card fraud, classmates that were prostitutes, classmates working illegally etc etc. when I was at a Japanese Language school. I hated these people because they just bring down the image of foreigners in Japan. But like they care, all they went to Japan for was money.

#67 gacktplays

gacktplays

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2008 - 01:26 AM

Oh and I know they totally ignore the "One per person" rule. I saw this old guy from Hong-Kong I think going back and forth to buy Saint Seiya Figures and just leaving them on the stair way, w/o anybody watching over them and just went back to the line and kept on buying.

Only in Japan those would not get stolen and he's still abusing the system. The people work at the store don't have the guts to turn him down I guess cuz they usually don't want confrontation.

#68 Gt-Stalk

Gt-Stalk

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:12 PM

Grabe Two Baggs Fast!!!!!!!!

#69 mav451

mav451

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:17 PM

Oh and I know they totally ignore the "One per person" rule. I saw this old guy from Hong-Kong I think going back and forth to buy Saint Seiya Figures and just leaving them on the stair way, w/o anybody watching over them and just went back to the line and kept on buying.

Karma dictates you restore the balance by taking the ones he puts on the stairs. :D

#70 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:23 AM

As someone who is part Chinese and experienced Chinese culture, I can say I am not surprised that the hoarders are Chinese. :-#

#71 gi60

gi60

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:02 PM

That's what make most of Chinese imigrant do well (financially) than other imigrants. I've been to South East Asia, Australia, and now US, and I can tell that Chinese do well financially compare to others.