Win a Wii from Wendy's

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Nintendo recently sent this to me (well, actually to my parents in NY) to promote their Frosty Float/Wii promotion at Wendy’s which starts 5/21.
Go to www.frostyfloat.com for more details.

The straw unrolls to show details of the promotion.
frostywii.jpg

Q: How do I play the instant win game?
A: If you have Flash 8 installed on your computer and once you have registered, you will be prompted to build a Wendy's® Frosty Float. Once your Frosty Float is built, enter your Frosty Float Game Code to find out if you have won. You can find the code on specially marked Frosty Float cups. If you do not have Flash 8, you will not be able to participate in this promotion. If you are a potential winner, you will receive an email with instructions on how to claim your prize. Please read the Official Rules for complete details.

Q: How do I earn chances to win prizes?

A: You can earn Instant Win Game plays by:
  1. Each time you enter a valid Frosty Float Game Code you earn one instant win chance.
  2. If you do not have a code and still want to play, please see the Official Rules for complete details.
Q: What prizes are you giving away?
A: We are giving away thousands of the hottest items out there. The prize pool consists of eight hundred (800) Nintendo® Wii™ Video Systems, eight hundred (800) Wii Games, and eight hundred (800) Wii Two Thousand (2,000) Points Cards. Please see Official Rules for complete details.

Q: How many times can I win a prize?
A: One (1) Grand, First, and Second Instant Win Game prize per person. Please read the Official Rules for complete details.

Q: Why can’t I submit a P.O. box address on the registration form?
A: We need a valid home address, which allows us to identify your city and state of residence. Also, our shipping service cannot ship to a P.O. box, so if you are identified as a potential winner of a physical prize, we want to avoid delay in shipping your prize.

What soda has to be used for a Frosty Float? Does it have to be Root Beer or can it be any soda?

Next time I got to Wendy's, I'm definently trying a Frosty Float too :D.

I like ice cream withouth the fizzy carbonated beverage to melt it faster than it already does.

[quote name='jesta2817']Wow thanks a lot for the link. Won a Wii points card on my 2nd try[/quote]

And I try 20 times and nothing...

i just got a float..i still prefer just a plain ole ice cream cone tho, the only good part of the float was the ice cream part. i think the soda makes it taste like shit

anyway cool promo

[quote name='thepik241']How does the site work?

I try to do it and it asks for a code.[/quote]
I get the same thing. Any help?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it. I had to tell my browser to accept cookies from the site first and then some reason it must have redirected me to the regular contest site. Just click on the link again and it should work.

[quote name='briansraregames']Bought a float earlier today...no entry code on the cup, plus when I had finished about half of it, I noticed that there was a dead ant in it...[/quote]

i think i just lost my appetite for the next week

Had one of those Vanilla Frosty Floats yesterday and they're fucking great. Definitely worth entering this contest just for the float.

hmm...interesting deal

might just have to try this "pop-floaty" dealio
but anyways i tried the damn thing 5 times today...and no luck

but it takes time...just maybe

[quote name='PyroGamer']Sweet! Too bad I don't eat fast-food much at all.[/quote]

Same here, not that it dosen't taste good.... Just all the bacteria from those handling the food and exposure.

About the cup, ask about the contest, before you buy one of those "floats".

[quote name='briansraregames']Bought a float earlier today...no entry code on the cup, plus when I had finished about half of it, I noticed that there was a dead ant in it...[/QUOTE]

Same minus the ant.

I told my friend about this and we have been entering 5 times every night, and that bastard won a Wii tonight after only 3 days. He also got a 360 in the every 10 minutes contest, this hurts me. Must win Wii.

So winner count +1

[quote name='coolcps']I told my friend about this and we have been entering 5 times every night, and that bastard won a Wii tonight after only 3 days. He also got a 360 in the every 10 minutes contest, this hurts me. Must win Wii.

So winner count +1[/quote]

holy fuck thank you CPS and thank you good people of CAG for making this possible. Every time I play my Wii I will think of you all that I know so well

I have entered 5 times each day, this being the 5th day and haven't won anything yet. I guess I will just continue to enter though. Lucky other people ;)

I just won a Wii on my third try!!!!! This is amazing!!!! Thanks Cheapy for posting this!!

Wait, can you enter the contest without getting a code from Wendy's? I got two codes from the Root Beer Floats. I lost on both tries though.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Wait, can you enter the contest without getting a code from Wendy's? I got two codes from the Root Beer Floats. I lost on both tries though.[/quote]
Again: http://www.frostyfloat.com/index.tbapp?method=alternate

It may give you a message like "Got Cookies? You need cookies enabled to do this" Just ignore it and click the link again.

I've lost 40 times...

What i do is go to www.frostyfloat.com and look on the bottom left and you see "Official Rules" Click on that and it should open a new window. Scroll down a little and you see a "Free method of entry" (Link: http://wendys.eprize.net/winawii/alt ) or something along those lines. There should be a link to the free method of entry. Once you click that link you have to fill out your information like you normally would when you register for an account with all the personal information like address, etc. Once you're done you click Submit and then it should say if you've won or not. If not you can try again until you reach the 5 limit each day. Hope that helps.

I went and got one, and they gave me one that didnt' have the code. So I went back and complained, they were very nice about it and fixed their mistake. Didn't win though.

[quote name='HighlightShow']I followed that link, but it still asks for my code at the end of the float making process.[/quote]

You don't make a float, after the Got Cookies? thing, refresh the exact same page and you just fill out your information to enter, no code needed.

I saw a commerical on this and it sounded neat, so I went to buy one. It was quite good (vanilla+coke) did'nt win with the code though, but then I noticed you didn't even have to buy floats. So I'll be tryin every day until the contest ends, hopefully will win something. I did the math and a new winning time occured every 43 mins on average. I wonder if they are putting more of them in the day, and cutting back during th enight. I'm going to try mostly in the early morning hours (1-3 am) for a while and see if I have any luck.

Anytime I try to put in my information on the free page thing it says "You must fill out all required fields to register for the promotion." but I can't find any other fields.

Are there any hard to find blanks or am I just challenged?

It should be highlighted in red if not did you put in gender? The image code at the end? or probably a drop down screen before the code that asks when do you eat wendys the most.

bread's done
Back