[DEAD] Pick numbers, win prizes/money, guarenteed $25 gift card every week! - FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AlphakirA']what typing in? I leave it going for 6/7 hours at a time and it works fine accumilating points the entire time I sleep[/quote]

Wow you are right, you used to have to type in.

Ghost Control or Tasker work well.

As for the $25, if you leave the site going for a few hours a day, not even including referrals or cash prizes, you'll reach 25,000 in approx 5 days or so. I started it up about 4 days ago and I'm up to 21,000 without doing hardly anything. By tomorrow I should have enough for a gift card. I'll likely save up the points til I can get a more expensive card but we'll see what happens.

I don't know that one myself, that is just one I've heard other people using. If that is too complicated Tasker is ridiculously easy.

I had joined this site a long time ago and forgot about it, thanks for reminding me. Im glad they took off the codes you have to randomly enter so I can run a macro now.

I've had this thing going for two days now and am only up to 3740 points. You need luck as well to get that gift card, unless there's a way to speed things up that I don't know about. Referrals sound like they help a lot as you get 10% from their point winnings as well as 10% from their referrals. If you could get an army of referrals you could virtually do nothing and still get the rewards. I'll keep it going until I get something and see how it goes from there.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Wow you are right, you used to have to type in.[/quote]

Holy Shit They Dont Require Typing In AnYMORE!!!!:whistle2:#

I WILL LEAVE IT RUNNING DAY AND NIGHT!!!

[quote name='Redeema']Ghost mouse works just fine and is free and from the sound of it does exactly the same thing.[/quote]

But I cant get it to repeat over and over again with GHost Mouse...

[quote name='Redeema']did you read the help option? If you record your movements then instead of pushing stop you push play again it will repeat until interrupted.[/quote]

I have vista so it doesnt display help options. Thanks for the info!!!

I've been running it for about an hour and have only gone up 200 points. 200 points X 24 hours = 4800 points per day (24 hours). 5 full days straight will get you $25. It hogs your computer though because you cant do anything while it's going...

[quote name='AlphakirA']
b)Sign up and do a quick search for 'macro program'. These are completely legal and free and simply copy mouse moves you make when you tell it to (can easily be found on cnet). So, essentially you can set up the program to select the 'quick pick' and 'win' buttons all for you with no work to do. Leave it on overnight and enjoy [/QUOTE]
Pretty sure macro programs aren't legal with Netwinner, however I could be incorrect. I wouldn't suggest anyone to use the programs to cheat Netwinner, however I would suggest Netwinner as a whole.

Yeah, it does. I think they'd catch on as someone in another thread mentioned that they got their account suspended. My guess is they had it running for hours on end, netwinner caught on and they suspended his account. Best bet is to get referrals and everyone go at it for a couple hours a day. You get 10% of your referrals bonus points and any referrals that they get as well. However, you must verify your accounts email, go into the "My Account" option and click the button that says "Verify" after that you will give your bonus points to the person who referred you, and you need to get all your referrals to do this so that you can get your points. As I said earlier in the thread get a big enough group to do this and you should in theory be getting a gift card a week if not sooner.

Yeah, that whole verify email junk isn't that great .. I had a bunch of refs and only one guy is verified. Either way, Netwinner itself is a great site and recommended, just hold the cheats (macros, in thise case)

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I've been running it for about an hour and have only gone up 200 points. 200 points X 24 hours = 4800 points per day (24 hours). 5 full days straight will get you $25. It hogs your computer though because you cant do anything while it's going...[/quote]

...seriously. You can't base something on an hour. I've won 500 points multiple times, quite a few 100's and even a 5000. I think I'm on my 6th or 7th day and I have 24,500. That's with only running it around 4 hours a day as well.

[quote name='Redeema']Keep us posted if you actually get those gift cards.[/QUOTE]
They do deliver, sometimes they take longer than usual though, my first one came pretty quick, however I've been waiting for another since 4/9.

[quote name='Foladar']They do deliver, sometimes they take longer than usual though, my first one came pretty quick, however I've been waiting for another since 4/9.[/quote]

I've been waiting for one since 4/4... pretty much gave up hope, but I checked today and they just changed the status from procesing to shipped, so I'm quite happy now... that $75 for Best Buy will surely come in handy =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back