Gogamer 48 Hour Madness: Ratatouille (Xbox 360) $34.90, AOE 3:Warchiefs $6.90, n more

brian101

CAGiversary!
Gogamer's 48 Hour madness sale

ageofempires-1.jpg
Age of Empires III: The Warchiefs $29.99 $6.90
lord.jpg
Lord of the Rings Shadow of Angmar Special Edition $59.99 $34.90
doom.jpg
Doom 3
$34.00 $9.90
ratatouilee.jpg
Ratatouille (Xbox 360) $44.95 $34.90
spellforce.jpg
SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars $39.90 $5.90
heroes.jpg
Heroes Of Might And Magic V (Mac)
$49.99 $29.90
splinter.jpg
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
$39.99 $9.90
combat.jpg
Combat Flight Simulator 3: Battle for Europe
$29.90 $7.90
auto.jpg
Auto Assault Online Limited Edition $24.95 $2.90

View a Full List of the Sale Here

War Chiefs is tempting even though I don't have the original yet. I think I will just wait for a combo pack.

I think Auto Assault was shut down recently.

[quote name='msdmoney']War Chiefs is tempting even though I don't have the original yet. I think I will just wait for a combo pack.

I think Auto Assault was shut down recently.[/quote]

Aww dude you missed the last couple Madness sale when it had AOE III original for $10 or $20 I don't remember when.

[quote name='msdmoney']I think Auto Assault was shut down recently.[/quote]

True. It's a waste of money to buy this game now.

But, I wish I had gotten in on this deal before it had sold out!!;)

Actually, Auto Assault Limited Edition isn't a bad deal. It includes a "Creative HS-150 Headset" and the game's soundtrack. Not bad at all for three bucks.

Since Gogamer's selling the UK Import -- hence the PEGI rating on the box shown there....

...Anyone know if there's any difference b/t the UK and USA versions of SC: Double Agent?

Gogamer's starting to get back into their awesomeness groove. Ordered the AoM gold pack about a week ago, then they had a mini-madness a day or two ago and ordered a HoMM3 complete pack, and now they've got good deals on Warchiefs, decent on LotRO, and awesome on Auto Assault even though it's dead/dying. Their deals were getting kinda weak for the most part the last year or two, but lately they've been kicking ass.

Now I just gotta talk myself out of ordering LotRO because even though I have a strange obsession with playing MMOs, after a month or two I always get disgusted with them and quit.

Thanks,

I picked up Auto Assault, for about $5 shipped it was worth it for the HS-150 headset. NC is shutting down its servers but there are some 3rd party servers out there for the game (I probably won't play the game but good to know at least heh).

[quote name='ogbaka']you can get auto assult on amazon from one of the sellers for $4 shipped[/QUOTE]

I suppose as long as they give you the headset and the music CD you are set. It only comes in the collector's edition btw

[quote name='MysterD']Since Gogamer's selling the UK Import -- hence the PEGI rating on the box shown there....

...Anyone know if there's any difference b/t the UK and USA versions of SC: Double Agent?[/quote]

Hmmm you mean beside the english accent on the dialog? :cool:

[quote name='dbz4ever']Aww dude you missed the last couple Madness sale when it had AOE III original for $10 or $20 I don't remember when.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was just thinking that. Wish I hadn't missed that. I'm very tempted to buy this anyway.

I've had Doom 3 for years, but Splinter Cell: Double Agent is sure tempting!

[quote name='dbz4ever']Hmmm you mean beside the english accent on the dialog? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Is there acctually a different voiceover for it? That would actually pretty cool IMO.

[quote name='ogbaka']you can get auto assult on amazon from one of the sellers for $4 shipped[/quote]
After reading this, I actually tried buying from the guy on amazon. Turns out he's sold out, and is just keeping the listing up to inform anyone who purchased from him that the servers are closing. So if anyone wants it, better jump on the gogamer deal.

bread's done
Back