Paying $30 for YourFreeiStuff.com Referrals + Many More Sites

ddrlenz

CAGiversary!
I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and join in on the freebie review trends, so here is a list of my sites I'm working on. I hope these help steer you in the way to all your freebie needs! (And referrals to me, lol)

14140419.png

This is the most reliable freebie site out there. I'm looking for about 5 referrals and am offering $30 Paypal to anyone who signs up under me and goes green. I've claimed many prizes from TRAINN and can vouch for them being one of the best. PM me for details.

YourFree360Games.com

One of the best sites out there! Very simple and highly rewarding! Simple signing up and completing two offers nets you a free 360 game, controller, or many other accessories. They also offer the Guitar Hero: World Tour Bundle, which is a $99 value! You cannot pass up this site and I am offering $12 Paypal to anyone who signs up under me using my referral link above!

Ad-Ventures 4u
If you have a site or sites to promote, this site will help you do it! It's 100% free and you earn advertising space for your link, such as GamingLagoon or PrizeRebel, for viewing ads! It's very simple and highly profitable! I've already made dozens of FREE referrals to my other sites from here! Check it out!

Pikagame.com
This is a brand new site similar to Club.Live from Microsoft. You play web/flash based games and can earn prizes etc. Decent prizes for having fun on the net! They have Xbox 360s, Wii, PS3s, and even Paypal payouts! Give it a try!

Referral Swapper
Your first stop to get the referrals you need! This is a database of users looking to trade referrals, and it's all very convienent and easy to use. I use this site daily and it has hooked me up with nearly a dozen great referrals. It earned me a free Xbox 360 Elite so it was well worth it! It does cost a small one-time fee to use, but it is well worth it.

Treasure Trooper
If I had to pick only one site to replace SWATcash in the GPT business...it would be Treasure Trooper. They have a system that involves quests and games while you complete offers for cash and prizes. They have great payouts and contests running all the time. If you haven't checked this one out yet, you need to take a peek for yourself! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Gaming Lagoon
If you haven't tried Gaming Lagoon.com by now, you're really missing out. Perhaps the standard in GPT for free video game stuff, this site has hundreds of offers with really good payouts. I've earned over 200 bucks in free swag from here. If you've not tried it yet...try it NOW!

Prize Rebel
A very easy to navigate and easy to use site with tons of great, easy to complete offers with a great pay out system. Very quick credit on offers as well. I recommend this site for anyone with a little spare time on their hands to earn easy prizes from Wii Points Cards to even custom orders!

Squishy Cash
A great site with very easy to navigate interface and a quick approving variety of offers! This is a great site and I've earned over one hundred bucks from this baby!

Points2Shop

A very interesting and easy to use site. Unlike many GPT sites, this site focuses on custom orders from Amazon instead of cash payouts. Great for snagging those game cards or newest console release!

More to be added soon due to a damn computer problem. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I've already completed 360elite4free.com...sorry bro.

But the offer still stands to everyone...$20.00 for Paypal. I'll give a bonus of $5.00 to anyone who signs up under me and greens before the end of the week. (Sunday)

So that's a special bonus of $25.00 total Paypal for a green on my site. Pretty good deal, in my opinion.

i dont want to hijack this topic ddrlenz but im not allowed to post topics yet and my topic is quite similar to yours.

Those reading this topic after you help out ddrlenz by referring him i will give you an additional $10 via Paypal if you also refer me. My link is:

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3966965

Thanks in advanced
You will get the money when i get the green completed checkmark beside your name

[quote name='Foo228']as long as it doesn't involve a cc card im in

thats the only thing im weary about[/QUOTE]
All trainn sites require a cc.

[quote name='Foo228']as long as it doesn't involve a cc card im in

thats the only thing im weary about[/quote]

Yea...they do. However, a great offer is the GE Critics Choice offer. It's only like $3.00, a month trial, and they refund your money if you cancel within 30 days. Was a very pleasant offer to do. Stamps.com is an easy one too.

(That is in no way an endorsement to join an offer and cancel, just a suggestion...)

[quote name='Prodigy']I'll do it but I have to go to the store to get a visa gift card first...[/QUOTE]
Related to this what's the best place to get a visa gift card?

I'm not sure on that, I've never used one .. do know some sites won't accept a prepaid Visa, so you might want to check what offers do.

GE Critics Choice seems to be the best offer...it's only $2.50 and refundable within a month. Very painless offer!

bread's done
Back