FREE Chicken Sandwich & Coke @ Chick-fil-A

Thanks OP. Chick-Fil-A was a college staple of mine (fortunate to have one on campus that I could use the meal plan on). Miss the sandwiches greatly but I'm sure I'm much healthier these days not eating them on a regular basis.

Limit one (1) Sandwich Coupon and one (1) Coca-Cola Coupon per person, per e-mail address.

So in other words, change the name and email to get more.

[quote name='WiiGame']lol... this is a good (and tasty) freebie...but what does it have to do with gaming?[/quote]
you gota eat to get energy to play games.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='darth007']Limit one (1) Sandwich Coupon and one (1) Coca-Cola Coupon per person, per e-mail address.

So in other words, change the name and email to get more.[/QUOTE]

As I said in another thread; Give a CAG a quarter and they take a dollar.

[quote name='Terms and Conditions']Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of registrations by using multiple/different e-mail accounts, names, ages, addresses, registrations, or any other methods will void all of that person’s registrations.[/QUOTE]

It seems a lot of states have it... and MN is one of the unfortunate ones to not have it.

The only Chick-fil-a is on campus, but it's a license place or something so the coupon won't work.

Thanks anyways OP.

The one time I wish I had a working printer in my room. :( Stupid Lexmart with there lazy team who didnt make a lot of Vista Drivers for printers.

[quote name='packerfan10']The one time I wish I had a working printer in my room. :( Stupid Lexmart with there lazy team who didnt make a lot of Vista Drivers for printers.[/quote]

Ummm if you actually read, they send you a coupon via snail mail.

[quote name='nyj1218']i got my coupon in the mail today but i dont think i live by one[/QUOTE]
I got mine yesterday only one in town here. The bummer is that you can't get a sandwich and a Coke on the same visit :beer: , oh well a free sandwich is still good since I never have tried them.

[quote name='spoo']I got mine yesterday only one in town here. The bummer is that you can't get a sandwich and a Coke on the same visit :beer: , oh well a free sandwich is still good since I never have tried them.[/quote]

wtf? So it's two different coupons?

[quote name='Chronis']WTF is Chick-Fil-A? Seriously, i never heard of it.[/QUOTE]
I thought I was gonna be the only one to ask this question, but I guess it's just the two of us.

Never heard of it....Is it da gang-sta chicken?

tmp57.jpg

tmp5Al.jpg

i circled the issue spoo was having

[quote name='yukine']Chick-fil-A makes absolutely delicious chicken sandwiches, it's the chicken equivalent of Arby's.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention that Chick-fil-a was the first restaurant to create the chicken sandwich. It's a shame they're only mainly located in the southeast. I sure do miss my chicken sandwiches whenever I'm out west.

My university has a mini Chick-fil-a in the food area. Good sandwiches, I'll admit that. But I got quite sick of them after a year, and haven't eaten there for nearly a year.

Somehow I doubt the university dining services would have accepted those coupons, anyway.

bread's done
Back