5 Free iTunes Songs Downloads (your choice)

Credit to SD.

" Join the Ticketmaster group on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2426357824

After joining, the screen will show an iTunes code valid for 5 free song downloads, including the $1.29 drm-free songs.

You can leave the group right away
biggrin.gif

Codes expire November 15, 2007."

If it does work, does the type of code work more than once? As in, make multiple accounts to get multiple codes and then use them with the same itunes account? I don't think I want to try it, in case they come down on your Apple account, but it might be possible.

Do you need to enter CC info on iTunes just to get the free songs?

[quote name='redfusion']No, I don't have one on file and it worked without one.[/quote]
Ok, thanks. I will give it a go then.

[quote name='gunm']Nice. Any way to remove the SD referral, though?[/quote]Just log into your Facebook account and do a search for "Ticketmaster." The group should show up that way.

Thanks, OP.

Also, has anyone tried this with iPhone ringtones??

I.E. - Will I be able to get the song and the ringtone for 2 credits?

[quote name='almasy82']Well.. I abused this I am sorry.. I stopped at 100 songs. :whistle2:([/quote]

Why the frowny face? Did they stop you or did you ruin the code thing for other people?

[quote name='almasy82']took 15 minutes for 100 songs... hint...gmail... hint (use periods) sign out create new facebook..[/quote]

thx for abusing it :roll:

tool

Jeez, that's definitely some serious abuse...although it IS Ticketmaster sponsoring it, after all. Talk about abuse. 15% convenience fees, indeed!

I hate ticketmaster. I went to a concert that got moved to another city. They didn't bother notifying me, and wouldn't give me a refund. Had to file a charge back on them.

Thanks - only did it once for now (so 5 songs) because I didn't want to make empty accounts to get more but I might try that method in a week.

I don't buy a lot of music through iTunes anyway but I'm glad I can use my song credits on DRM-free Plus tracks.

Join Ticketmaster and iTunes? I'll burn in hell before I support those asswipes!!!! GRRRR....

I seriouly hate TM though...bastards....

Thanks OP! Everyone keep in mind your credits will expire on Dec 31st..so if your going to do this several times (try not to OVER abuse it, please?) make sure you use up all your credits..

Hmm.. What kinda sucks is that not every song has the $1.29 option ;(

bread's done
Back