Photo
- - - - -

Major Nelson CAGbag - Get your questions in!

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 ch3zyp00fs

ch3zyp00fs

CAGcast Groupie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2007 - 03:46 AM

Can you give us any new titles to expect for the XBLA?

Xbox 360 Backward Compatibility List

Please ask him about this. I need my x-men legends 2 >:[

And I need my DOA Xtreme Volleyball... I play it for the great volleyball simulation. Don't look at me with those eyes!!!
Use the Swagbucks Google Search Engine and Win Prizes with me! Click the banner and lets get points and FREE SWAG!

Posted Image

#62 Exquemelin

Exquemelin

Posted 17 October 2007 - 03:52 AM

Why is wireless really hard to do?

#63 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2007 - 07:41 AM

Is Microsoft encouraged by early reports (on Kotaku) that the 360 Elite has been selling out all over Japan?

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#64 SteveMcQ

SteveMcQ

I love Panda!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2007 - 04:24 PM

Looking at the three consoles from the average consumer's point of view, do you think there is any validity to the argument that the Wii's single SKU in the market makes it a far easier choice than the segmented market Sony and Microsoft has created? Where do you see the industry going in the next generation and beyond?

As a follow up, you bring up the point in your podcast that this splintering of product lines is akin to the iPod market. The big difference between iPod SKUs can be boiled down to hard drive size, but Sony seems to be taking it a step further. Not only are their SKUs differentiated by different HDD sizes, but now key hardware components (like the Emotion Engine, memory slot readers, etc.) are missing clearly limiting the console's abilities from one SKU to the next. Your thoughts?

#65 TheAggroCraig

TheAggroCraig

Posted 17 October 2007 - 04:30 PM

Any word on Sonic 3 hitting XBLA soon or ever?

Posted Image

(Ex: Buy/Half/DeepDiscount/Gamestop.com/etc)

#66 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2007 - 04:53 PM

Pick out the best thing and the worst thing about the 360, Wii, and PS3. Also, what's the game you're most looking forward to playing on each of those three consoles?

Why have you been dodging the Insomniac guys for an appearance on their podcast? Why did you dodge Cheapy at TGS with that fake "passport" story?

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#67 4nik8tor

4nik8tor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2007 - 06:16 PM

Did Larry choose Major Nelson as a gamer card or did MS$ engineer the name and figure that it was viral enough for us to give a shit about his/MS$'$ opinion.

#68 4nik8tor

4nik8tor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2007 - 06:19 PM

errr wait..

Dear Major Nelson (Larry),
Why should we give a shit about your opinion, when you are obviously sponsered by Microsoft?

#69 Tapio

Tapio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2007 - 06:58 PM

I got few Questions!:

If you could create a game,what the game would be like?

What was your 1st game console/game?

Is your job a COOL job?do you enjoy it?

Have you felt the pain of Red ring of death[i have 2 times]

If you could create handheld xbox console,what would you call it?

Is viva pinata still fun to you?

#70 Smaqaho

Smaqaho

Posted 18 October 2007 - 01:40 AM

You are alone on an uninhabited island. Which of these would you choose as your companion and why?

A : Mermaid (Top-Half Human)
B : Reverse-Mermaid (Bottom-Half Human)

*NWS* Click link for picture of both options *NWS*

http://x8c.xanga.com...6/z53729534.jpg

#71 memsg

memsg

Posted 18 October 2007 - 02:01 AM

just wondering, why no ability to browse the internet thru our consoles? Has it ever been considered or can it be implemented?

#72 Proprius

Proprius

Posted 18 October 2007 - 02:08 AM

How do you balance your job at MS with being a gamer in conducting your interviews? What's it like to interview a designer of a game that you know is really bad?
Posted Image

#73 polly

polly

Karma Policeman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2007 - 02:47 AM

1. What games do 360 owners have to look forward to next year besides GTA4?

2. Why does Microsoft charge for Gamer Pictures at all? Why should we have to pay to be a walking ad for a certain game or movie or show.

3. When can we expect to see X-Men the arcade game on XBLA?

4. Any chance of seeing a marketplace update that can filter the free content?

5. What's your favorite non XBox or 360 game?

6. How much do you hate Wombat on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being a whole lot and 10 being wanting to castrate him with lava shears?

#74 ecmazza

ecmazza

CAG, where is my wallet?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:35 AM

Every single time I try to play a multiplayer game online on my 360 the following happens.

- Turn on 360, sign in to my account. Here I can browse the marketplace and DL demos, etc, etc. - no problems here
- Launch game (for example, Gears of War, Halo 3, Forza 2) and try to join a multiplayer game
- The game will freeze and not load multiplayer game lists
- Exit out of game back to dashboard, and see that I need to re-sign into Live
- Re-enter game, now I can join multiplayer games, and play online in random games, however, I still appear offline to my people on my friends list
- If I want to play w/people on my friends list, I need to exit the game, sign out, re-sign in and restart live again

Nothing else on my network has a problem connecting to the internet, including my laptops, Wii, DS, PSP, PS2. Additionally, when I run the 360 "test connection" option, everything comes out fine.

I have called Xbox customer service several times about this, nothing resolved...ever.

Who do I contact to resolve this problem? This is really starting to make me mad.

O-yeah and sometimes I get kicked off live and my xbox tells me that I am kicked off b/c someone else signed into my account - this should not be possible, as I don't have my account on any other box, nor have I shared my login info.

I would be happy to provide a video of all this crap if wanted.

Whew....
My BLOG: www.christianspicer.com (stand-up stuff, video game thoughts, random-awesome stuff)
Me on MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/christianspicercomedy
Me on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook....christianspicer
Me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/spicer
Me on YouTube: www.youtube.com/christianspicer
Posted Image

#75 Kaijufan

Kaijufan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2007 - 06:12 AM

Why are we being charged for avatars and wallpapers, especially those of us who have Gold memberships?

Why don't Gold members get more perks, like free content, especially since Xbox Live is peer to peer and doesn't use dedicated servers.
Posted Image