CAG Foreplay #20 Contest: Win NBA 08 for the PSP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As described in CAG Foreplay #20, Hired.Geek has donated a copy of NBA 08 for the PSP to be given away to a lucky CAG.

Simply enter your entry in this thread with your idea for a Pet Simulator game and a winner will be randomly chosen and announced during next week's show.

Thanks again, Hired.Geek!

I think we should have a game similar to the sims, but just with pets. It would be better than Nintendogs (which I traded in about 10 mins after playing) because your dog or cat or parrot would need a job and have to pay the rent. I know its unrealistic, but it might be fun...

Life AquaticZ : Life in the fish tank...

you play a fish whos trying to survive in a fish tank owned by a dumbass...every now and then the dumbass will add a fish that dont belong like a pirhana or a shark

I got it......Michael Vick: the Game. It's like 2 games in one. You can play as Vick and fight dogs, make bets, rough up the people that don't pay on time, and "end" the careers of dogs who don't perform well in a variety of different ways. Oh yeah, it's also only for the wii, complete with wiimote waggle. You can also play as a dog. You can fight to the top, turn on your owner, or even escape Vick's compound. I compare the the dog portion of the game to racing games. The more damage the dog takes, the worse he'll control....just like cars.

GOTY!

It should feature animals that live in Australia because they are simply cooler than most. Forget cats and dogs, something different would be awesome. Also the animals could attack people and each other if treated poorly.

I'd make a Pet Clown Simulator! He could grow up to be a Scary Clown, or a Sad Clown, or a Silly Clown, all based on how your treat him and train him in his clown ways!

A zoo sims game. Kinda like the amusement park or sim city games except you build up a zoo and can put any kind of animals you want in there (you can even name them whatever the hell you want). Natural disasters include the usual (tornado, hurricane, etc.) along with animal escapes (wild elephants running rampant).

My idea for a pet simulator has the player caring for animals that are extinct in real life. If they let one of their pets die, that's the end of an entire species, so they better take extra care of all these animals.

How'd bout the Bob Barker Plinko Pet Population Challenge Simulator!!

1. Instead of the plastic discs, you would take an small animal, drop it on to
the Plinko Board and let Gravity take its course..
2. If your pet land on a $5,000 marker, It gets the [SIZE=-1]spade neuter treatment.
3. If it lands on anything else it dies.....:cry:.

ARE...YOU...READY...TO...PLIIINKOOOO!!!!!!

plinkoyg4.jpg

[/SIZE]

I have an idea for a petz game, it's called Hobbitz. You start the game by nudging your little hobbit buddy out the door to start on your fun filled adventures (mini games, etc). During your fun quests, you can reward your little hobbit with beer, filling him with delight.

a fish tank, whether its salt water or fresh water.

with a salt water tank, you need to do things to adjust the chemical parameters and such.

A turtle sim! You'll never even have to worry the slightest bit about load times!
A bird sim! Spend your days flying and staring in Windex commercials!

Top Ten Polically Incorrect Simulationz

10- Washed-up, Valium Popping, Welfare Receiving, Former Prom Queenz
9- Gangsterz: Life in the Prisonz
8- Retardz
7- Pirranhaz: Fingerz in the Tank
6- Midgetz
5- Prostitutez: Life on the Streetz
4- Baby Rattlesnakez
3- Tranvestitez: Madam's Apple Talez
2- Presidentz: Welcome to the Internetz
1- Pedophilez: The Myspace Huntz

"Manateez"
You'd basically just sit around all day like a lump of crap...which I guess wouldn't be that hard for some of us to. The lack of a true ending might get to some though and make it just as crappy as the other pet sim games.

a pet simulator where you can create your own monster and design whatever you want with it like Sims. you can design the location and settings and food etc. once you have everything designed, then you can play your own game or share it with friends. the monster also might not be predictable even tho you created it. :)

[quote name='brad_schl']Easy... Wombatz.[/quote]u took mine :cool:
i knew somone would have said that already by the time i got around to posting here, so in stead ill say

Ratz!!!!

i thought about dinosaurz, and i really like the pet rock idea, but seriously, the dragon or whatever simulator could be cool (as far as pet sims go), and someone could always slap harry potter on it and it would sell.

How about a Penguin pet simulator. Where you have to raise a baby penguin in the harsh environment of Antarctica. You have to trek to the mating spot, find a mate, drop the egg. Get the mother back to the ocean to feed, while keeping the father and the egg alive, switch the egg to the mother without hitting the cold ground and then get the father to food before he starves, while keeping mother and child alive. Once the kid is old enough to leave the warm feet of the parents you still have to avoid the Skuas to make it to adulthood.

Sid Meier's Piratez.

Sail the 7 seas playing with your very own Piratez. Feed them, groom them, protect them from the evil East India Trading Company and scurvey, and enter beauty contests.

They don't really count as pets, but I was thinking of a bodily organism raising game. In it you could manipulate a human body's level of filth and or disrepair, this making it ideal for things like lice, fungus, and bacteria. Like a living petri dish; a sure winner.

Pokeymanz: Let me show you them.

...Oh wait, they've been doing that for the past ten years. xD

Here we go.

Bitchez and Hoez.

Goal of the game is to be the ultimate pimp and max out the money-making ability from your Bitche, or your Hoe, depending on what version you get. xD

I think there should be a pet simulator where you have the usual set of pets to care for but in addition, you can create your own pet with its own habitat and characteristics. It'll be like a pet simulator/virtual genetics lab and you can be Dr. Moreau. Some ideas would be to make your own mythical pets like griffins and cerberus or any weird hybrids you can imagine. Multiplayer options could be gladiator style where two or more animals fight and others can watch and even wager on the outcome.

A sim where we humans are the pets and under the control of our simian overlords...oh wait, that was a movie. Well, this would be better than the movie!

Thanks

How bout Chupacabraz, you can play multiplayer with other people but your pet always drains their blood. COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back