Philadelphia Pa

I'm in Philly and looking for good deals at places other than GS/EB even though I live near like three of them.

[quote name='Number83']I'm from the 2-1-5![/quote]

OH HELLLLLLLLL YES.

I live about 30 minutes north of Philly but I'm in the city frequently. I live in Fairless Hills.

Philly suburbs here, although it's been awhile since I've been to the city. (Actually, now that I think of it, over a year -- a Phillies game in July '06.)

[quote name='Pookymeister']610 > 215[/quote]

Is it sad that I can remember when my phone number went from a 215 area code to a 610?

I think it is. :cry:

[quote name='Pookymeister']i remember when i had to start entering 610 when dialing - sad sad day for the lazy[/quote]

610 represent!

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']I've never seen this, however it had me thinking about old local crap. Remember the TNT Amusements infomercial?[/QUOTE]

uhhh...hell yeah

http://www.tntamusements.com/

i love when the dude goes over the correct flippers and bumpers for some pinball machine...i dont know why, its hilarious.

[quote name='nickmad']i love when the dude goes over the correct flippers and bumpers for some pinball machine...i dont know why, its hilarious.[/quote]

Wow you can actually watch the informercial on the site....and I got sucked into watching it for about 5 minutes. Who could forget when he would slam the machine close on his latex glove?

I haven't seen the TNT infomercial on TV for awhile.. anybody seen it lately? It's just not the same if its not on TV at 3 AM.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']OH HELLLLLLLLL YES.

I live about 30 minutes north of Philly but I'm in the city frequently. I live in Fairless Hills.[/QUOTE]

don't be hogging all the deal in the area anymore or we will have a problem

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']don't be hogging all the deal in the area anymore or we will have a problem[/quote]
All I'm gonna say is, on World of Warcraft....I played Horde.

I actually haven't been able to spend much on CAG deals recently. I just keep telling myself, "I'll just pick up the sweet 360 games for cheap on Black Friday." I mean, c'mon, Condemned is bound to be 10$ by then right?

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']All I'm gonna say is, on World of Warcraft....I played Horde.

I actually haven't been able to spend much on CAG deals recently. I just keep telling myself, "I'll just pick up the sweet 360 games for cheap on Black Friday." I mean, c'mon, Condemned is bound to be 10$ by then right?[/QUOTE]

Quiet, hogger.

Who the hell IS hogging all the dealz in our area (Levittown/Langhorne/Bensalem area)?

wow took you guys long enough lol hit me up on xbl philly CAGers oh and up on old york road their is a gamestop the one near the target that sells guitar hero 2 for 40 bucks used with guitar 0_0 I might try to get it :whistle2:D If not you guys are free to grab it

[quote name='terborx']I haven't seen the TNT infomercial on TV for awhile.. anybody seen it lately? It's just not the same if its not on TV at 3 AM.[/quote]

They advertise TNT in Reading now with a different Infomercial. Not as funny as the original one.

from norristown, near the best buys in conshy and king of prussia, and various eb/game stop stores.

long time lurker though since i've been unemployed forever now, i should be more active...any local female CAG's? it'd be nice not to be the only game crazed girl around here...

Man im fron Northeast and im the reason why the northeast deals are being raped. I live on here

[quote name='systris']from norristown, near the best buys in conshy and king of prussia, and various eb/game stop stores.

long time lurker though since i've been unemployed forever now, i should be more active...any local female CAG's? it'd be nice not to be the only game crazed girl around here...[/QUOTE]

oh no! hello massive swell of PM's.....

Anyone else here hate the Fairless Hills Gamestop and the Oxford Valley Circuit City? I seriously despise both those stores and some of their employees.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']Anyone else here hate the Fairless Hills Gamestop and the Oxford Valley Circuit City? I seriously despise both those stores and some of their employees.[/QUOTE]

I REALLY hate the Oxford Valley Mall Circuit City Shitty.

ok so it seems its a bunch of us here lets like make a super thread or w/e all i see is this omg im from newyork 30 members and counting posts and philly has this tumbleweed.gif

I hail from the Northeast, sort of close to Bensalem/Trevose.

I went to the Fairless Hills GS in response to an earlier post, I only went there when they had a great selection of N64 games @ 75% off.

New to CAG, but been in Central Philly for over a year.

Will be keeping a close eye on these threads! Just wish I joined earlier :p

Anyone else going out for Black Friday? In the words of Jimfoley16, "Black Friday is the best holiday." It's so sweet cause it's 4am and EVERYONE is awake and they're all so crazy to get Tvs and other electronics.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']Anyone else going out for Black Friday? In the words of Jimfoley16, "Black Friday is the best holiday." It's so sweet cause it's 4am and EVERYONE is awake and they're all so crazy to get Tvs and other electronics.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, me and Lobster are going out, and it IS the best holiday - if any local CAGs wanna meet up, that'd be great. We haven't decided on our destinations yet, although we'll definately be stopping at Target (and most likely everywhere else just about)

so are philadelphia CAGs anti social? I swear i don't see nobody or any threads from philly as much as I see the other threads poppin:roll:

I'm normally only active in threads that are game specific, such as the Rock Band or Guitar Hero threads. Other than that I don't converse in the OTT or anything like that.

I'm going to be moving to Philadelphia in October... somewhere in Bucks County, more accurately. Anyone planning on attending the VGXpo in November? I get the impression that it's a poor man's PAX, but at the very least there'll be a shitload of arcade games and weekend passes are only $25.

[quote name='thesimplicity']I'm going to be moving to Philadelphia in October... somewhere in Bucks County, more accurately. Anyone planning on attending the VGXpo in November? I get the impression that it's a poor man's PAX, but at the very least there'll be a shitload of arcade games and weekend passes are only $25.[/QUOTE]

Haha i live in Bucks County. There are a few CAGs from the area.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Haha i live in Bucks County. There are a few CAGs from the area.[/quote]
Cool, what area? I lived in New Hope & Doylestown when I was in high school, and my parents live in Morrisville right now.

bread's done
Back