Wombat on UGO!

I checked it out while listening to the CAGcast, and saw the 2 giant Wombat pictures.

Anyways, good luck with the whole experience, and finding good interns to help you out.

Is the proper pronunciation "You Gee Oh" or "UGO"? The first sounds a bit too much like Yu-gi-oh (the card game) for me.

Anyways, congrats. I'll sent you a rant soon.

congrats to you wombat. by the way, who the hell is rusty? it should be you taking the copy of MRGAY not him.

congrats wombat :) just subscribed to the RSS feed
i have a feeling you will bring quite a few CAGs to the site, i never went to the site before, i heard of it but never really liked it.
now that your there tho, ill make sure i frequent it

Good luck one the blog Wombat. You'll know if your big if you start getting complaints. I've provided some samples so that you can tell if your writings are successful. You will need to understand "1337" for the last one.
[quote name='{SuP4hl33tk1LLa}CaP-a-CoP']HITMAN TAhT GAME IS LAME U R LAME WHY AM I READING THIS BLOG UGO SOUNDZ LKE RUSIAN MAFAI[/quote]

As you can see the user has no formal complaints and has not discovered punctuation yet. If he is putting the time and effort to make a creative complaint your doing good.
Here is another.

[quote name='1337Mc1337ty564']|-|0|2|21|}|3 |}|06. \X/|-|0 |}361|\|$ @ $3|\|+3|\|(3 \X/1+|-| "+|-|3". +|-|@+$ |_||}3|2 |@|\/|3. 1 |-|@+3 `/0|_|.[/quote]
If anyone sends you a complaint in 1337 you will either find a leprechaun or win an award for bloging.

Good luck.

Time to quit hiding behind the Wombat moniker .
You'll get more respect , this isn't GamePro .

Save the reveal for a slow week , you can base the article on why you waited to do it .

[quote name='Chacrana']I think it's a bad idea to devote a post to the Hitman movie. Why? Because it's an atrocity against all of mankind.[/quote]

And you've seen it?

[quote name='Draknodred']And you've seen it?[/QUOTE]

Good point. You can't anticipate whether something's good or bad unless you've experienced it in its entirety. Hence why nobody writes previews.

[quote name='Richlough']Time to quit hiding behind the Wombat moniker .
You'll get more respect , this isn't GamePro .

Save the reveal for a slow week , you can base the article on why you waited to do it .[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. In all honesty, people can only take you so seriously when you don't have a real name to go by. Wombat works on a forum, but I dunno... just feels like using a first and last name would be more professional.

[quote name='Chacrana']I agree with this. In all honesty, people can only take you so seriously when you don't have a real name to go by. Wombat works on a forum, but I dunno... just feels like using a first and last name would be more professional.[/QUOTE]

Thank you .

[quote name='Chacrana']Good point. You can't anticipate whether something's good or bad unless you've experienced it in its entirety. Hence why nobody writes previews.[/quote]

There's a difference between anticipating something being bad and calling it an atrocity against society.

I don't think it'll be good by any means, but hey I was just wondering. Maybe you had seen it. :p

[quote name='Trenchalicious']It didn't exactly light my world on fire, but lets remember this is just day #1.[/QUOTE]

Maybe my new post will

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wow, look at the large Wombat avatar art! That's pretty sweet![/QUOTE]

he he thanks

[quote name='Richlough']Time to quit hiding behind the Wombat moniker .
You'll get more respect , this isn't GamePro .[/QUOTE]

Remember when KISS took their makeup off?

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Remember when KISS took their makeup off?[/QUOTE]

I was actually looking for a pic of that very 'event' to add to my post when I wrote it .:lol:

Oh god, wombat, you seriously need to proofread.

Put some CAG's on the edit list of that blog so they can fix your atrocious grammatical errors.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Oh god, wombat, you seriously need to proofread.

Put some CAG's on the edit list of that blog so they can fix your atrocious grammatical errors.[/QUOTE]
It's a gaming blog, not a Strunk and White fanpage.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's a gaming blog, not a Strunk and White fanpage.[/quote]

Yes, but considering Wombat only has a one month deal... I'm sure he wants his contract extended, so he may want to make sure everything is as professional looking as possible. Put those interns to work, Wombat.

When you said UGO I thought you were talking about Yu-Gi-Oh! All day I was thinking "WTF?!" untill I got on here and checked this thread. Congrats Wombat!

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Hey wambat isn't it funny that Cheapy predicted UGO the first time it was brought up?[/quote]he probobly knew, the are real life friends ;)

and ur doing great so far wombat, i love reading your blog posts, to bad that rusty guy is there tho, sometimes i click on a link from my RSS feed and get excited only to see that its some dude named rusty instead of wombat :cry:

So far it's been okay. I think it's lame how sometimes one of your three links is just a shameless plug for a show or your site. And I know you have a job but just because the minimum of posts per day is three doesn't mean that's all you should post each day.

Hi Wombat

Huge congratulations on the gig, I'll make sure to visit daily if thats going to help you achieve your goal!

bread's done
Back