Buy Bioshock 360, get Darkness 360 free - $50 at Amazon/Frys, $60 at GameStop

poisonedpawn45

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Amazon ($50):
[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Scroll down a little and it will say Best Value. It says buy Bioshock and get The Darkness as a free gift.

http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-BioShock/dp/B000MKA60W/[/quote]

Update: Now available at EB/GS
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B200224B
Use coupon code SAVER for free shipping

Frys.com has a deal going on where you buy Bioshock and get Darkness for free:

Frys ($50):
http://shop2.outpost.com/product/5441549?site=sa:Homepage:Spot2
Price: $49.99 + S/H

EDIT: Corrected the Fry's price to $50, thanks TouchH2!

[quote name='Maddgief']Darkness was greatly under rated.[/QUOTE]

QFT

I loved the game, the combat, style, atmosphere. The only area I didn't greatly enjoy was the hellish ww2-style levels.

Oh, and your signature should say 'WAS' not 'IS' ;)

[quote name='Maddgief']Darkness was greatly under rated.[/quote]

Agreed, just finished the game last night and I really enjoyed it.

[quote name='Maddgief']Darkness was greatly over rated.[/QUOTE]

Fixed. ;)

Still, it's hard to argue with free - Bioshock is worth full price by itself, so you're bound to get your money's worth out of The Darkness. Just don't expect a plot that makes sense...and do expect a lot of wandering back & forth.

Defintely, The Darkness was excellent. Yes the multiplayer was defintely an after thought.. but the atmosphere alone makes it a worthy purchase.

Just went to the store with the printout and they did the price match. A word to anyone who tries.. be prepared to get the runaround because according to the store manager, their system doesn't allow for price adjustments beyond $7.41 (random, I know) so I had to buy both and get a "guaranteed price match" on The Darkness to $.01 and then they price dropped BioShock down about $6 to make up for half the tax of both and the extra penny. Took an hour..

Both game is GREAT. It's Awsome deal ever... I'll buy it again whenever it drop down $30 or less. I wish Bioshock drop down $30 & get Free the darkness.

Was my favorite game this year until Ratchet.

Such a fantastic game. I even played through it more than once.

$60 is a great deal for 2 fantastic games.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Both game is GREAT. It's Awsome deal ever... I'll buy it again whenever it drop down $30 or less. I wish Bioshock drop down $30 & get Free the darkness.[/quote]

I'm going out on a limb here, but English isn't your primary language, is it?

[quote name='help1']I'm going out on a limb here, but English isn't your primary language, is it?[/QUOTE]

I'm going out on a limb here, but Asshole is obviously your profession, correct?

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I'm going out on a limb here, but Asshole is obviously your profession, correct?[/quote]

:lol:

I actually was showing him respect since I appreciate the fact that English isn't his best language and yet he tries to converse with us. That takes balls.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I'm going out on a limb here, but Asshole is obviously your profession, correct?[/quote]

One of the few comments that actually made me laugh out loud. Thank you sir! :applause:

[quote name='help1']:lol:

I actually was showing him respect since I appreciate the fact that English isn't his best language and yet he tries to converse with us. That takes balls.[/quote]

You're making it sound like he typed jibberish. Easily readable.

[quote name='ryanflucas']Did the deal die? It's showing up as $119.98 even though it says buy one get one free.[/quote]

Ditto. After clicking on the add to cart, it says not in stock. Is it dead?

Like I said before, if you call and talk to the software department, you can see if they'll honor the deal. The guy typed the link I gave him and verified it's validity and from there they went through with it. Just FYI for anyone wanting to try.

[quote name='OtherAdam']Mine is backordered. They will probably stealth cancel it like they did with the 360 bundle I ordered a few weeks back.[/quote]

what do you mean by stealth cancel cause i order it too

Basically, you just NEVER recieve an email update on your order. Eventually you check your order status on their website, and you find that it was cancelled.

for thos who cant do it, scroll down a little on the page and there is another "add to cart" button. this one adds bioshock and darkness to your cart for $59.99. the add to cart button next to the description adds them each to your cart for $59.99 each.

I'm having no problems at all with this deal, I follow the link and it takes me to the advertised deal, and there is an add to cart button. I pressed it and it came up with Bioshock & The Darkness - Xbox 360. If you have any problems follow that link. Does anyone know of any free shipping codes or discount codes for this site by the way. I'm not too familiar with it and I'd wait before ordering it if anyone has any codes. Thanks

classic line. Thanks for making me laugh .

GREAT deal. I'm in ( as long as the deal isn't dead yet), thanks OP.

By any chance, anyone know of any coupons/discounts that'll make this even better? I have, more or less, $60 even, so I want to not let tax/shipping kill me ;D.

[quote name='cheaphuck']Just jumped on this and cancelled my Frys.com back order. Thank goodness it didnt ship.:lol:[/quote]
Nice, now you can get it cheaper and Amazon won't **** you over.

bread's done
Back