Gamestop Survey

• Please log in to reply
2453 replies to this topic

#2311 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:24 PM

My brother who opened an account recently also saw the $75 pricetag, while I also have it for $50. I have a feeling once my renewal comes up I'll probably be thrown into the new bracket as well.

Nothing to see here, move along!

#2312 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:55 PM

My brother who opened an account recently also saw the $75 pricetag, while I also have it for $50. I have a feeling once my renewal comes up I'll probably be thrown into the new bracket as well.

The $75 thing has been around since at least last quarter if not the one before that. I believe it is only for new members, as I haven't had mine increase during that time.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#2313 cheapfrag

cheapfrag

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:54 PM

I just ordered one today and it was still $50.

Yea, I should have been more explicit. It's $75 for new accounts. Old accounts still have it at $50.

#2314 GodOfUncharted

GodOfUncharted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:20 PM

Does anyone have an invitation to sign up?

#2315 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:06 PM

E-rewards is having a "Every day's a Payday" sweepstakes.

go here to register: http://www.e-rewards...FT=DPBT98XMN296

you need to register to win and then there is a daily prize of a $500 Visa Card. Every survey you complete gets you another entry.

#2316 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:04 AM

Just got an email about utalkback...

Thank you for your participation in the u.talk.back® Opinion Panel. We would like to inform you about an important change to the u.talk.back program.

IMPORTANT U.TALK.BACK NEWS
Effective December 15, 2011, u.talk.back surveys and earning opportunities will no longer be offered through the u.talk.back program. Your u.talk.back account will remain active, and you will have login access to the u.talk.back Web site until 11:59 P.M. (CST), December 14, 2011.

For full details about this u.talk.back program change, please visit our FAQ.

EXCLUSIVE OFFER

As a loyal u.talk.back Member, we're extending an exclusive invitation to you to join the e-Rewards® Opinion Panel and earn some of the same exciting Rewards you earn with u.talk.back. With e-Rewards, you'll receive even more frequent and relevant survey invitations – and earn Rewards even faster!

Enroll today, and we'll convert your u.talk.back Opinions Points to e-Rewards Currency:

Four (4) u.talk.back Opinion Points = $1.00 in e-Rewards Currency

So is it worth converting over, or just getting what ya can before they end utalkback?

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#2317 KoRuPT

KoRuPT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:31 AM

Just got an email about utalkback...

So is it worth converting over, or just getting what ya can before they end utalkback?

I think it's worth converting. I actually like e-Rewards better than u.talk.back, and I've used both. I seem to get more offers from the former. I've earned $75 in Gamestop Gift cards in the same amount of time it's taken me to earn a $50 gift card from u.talk.back, and I'm very close to my fourth $25 gift card.

#2318 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:33 AM

Well, it depends on what terms you get when they offer you the conversion. Will it be the $25 Gamestop giftcards for $50 or will it be under the $75 level that newer members seem to be getting?
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#2319 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:50 PM

Well, it depends on what terms you get when they offer you the conversion. Will it be the $25 Gamestop giftcards for $50 or will it be under the $75 level that newer members seem to be getting?

It's at $75. Lame. my wife was part of u.talk.back and she moved it over to e-rewards when she got the e-mail and it's 75 for her.

#2320 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:34 PM

I think it's worth converting. I actually like e-Rewards better than u.talk.back, and I've used both. I seem to get more offers from the former. I've earned $75 in Gamestop Gift cards in the same amount of time it's taken me to earn a $50 gift card from u.talk.back, and I'm very close to my fourth $25 gift card.

But I didn't see GameStop listed in e-rewards' rewards....am I blind?

163177.pngfs_pc.png
GAP - Since 2003

#2321 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:03 AM

^ The rewards are different depending on the partner from which you enrolled. Some people show Target as a reward, others don't; some get Gamestop.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#2322 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:32 AM

^ The rewards are different depending on the partner from which you enrolled. Some people show Target as a reward, others don't; some get Gamestop.

I hadn't enrolled, just browsed their site. Didn't want to commit if I would get screwed. So is it worth the risk to migrate? I have ~370 points, so that'd be ~$92.50 at e-rewards...

163177.pngfs_pc.png
GAP - Since 2003

#2323 cheapfrag

cheapfrag

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:38 PM

But I didn't see GameStop listed in e-rewards' rewards....am I blind?

I thought I read somewhere in this thread that the GameStop reward is only available if you get a GameStop-themed email solicitation.

#2324 NathanOfLight

NathanOfLight

Old-School Gamer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

I hadn't enrolled, just browsed their site. Didn't want to commit if I would get screwed. So is it worth the risk to migrate? I have ~370 points, so that'd be ~$92.50 at e-rewards...

I had 379 points, then went over to E-Rewards and was all excited cause I got $94ish in E-rewards.

Then I looked at the Gamestop gift cards, and saw it's $75 in E-rewards currency for a frickin' $25 GS gift card... And I was kicking myself because 450 UTB points would've been a $50 GS, and it's possible that I could've made the extra points before December (though not very likely).

So I dunno what to tell you. If you can get to 450 points before December, assuming they will still send UTB surveys, go for it, but otherwise I dunno how long the 4 UTB to $1 currency offer will last.

All I know is, once I cash out, I likely won't be doing E-Rewards - they don't seem like they'll pay very well. I have plenty of other good-paying sites so I don't need to waste my time on this one.

#2325 yahoosale14

yahoosale14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:59 PM

just got an email to join e-rewards. utalkback will be closing earning opportunities on december 15, 2011

@lude21
You're not a CAG, you're a shithead.

#2326 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:15 PM

I'm really kicking myself for blowing this off last month. I got two good surveys in the last couple of days and now I'm $1.50 away from a gift card. I hope I can get it in time for black friday, but it's not likely.

#2327 AlphaPanda

AlphaPanda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:36 PM

I've never gotten an email to join UTalkBack or E-Rewards. Never. Was there something I was supposed to do to get in/get better chances? Apparently they're closing on December 15th, eh?
Posted Image

Feel free to add me, CAGs. Could always use another bud to play something with.

#2328 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:16 AM

Got the email about the switch from UTB to E-Rewards. I've had an E-Rewards account since 2008, but got a u.talk.back account around February. I have 209 points, which would be over $50 and would get me an instant $25 gift card. It says you can convert your UTB points to E-Rewards points for an existing E-Rewards account if you email CS, but I'm pretty sure I said I was 17 or something when signing up for UTB. I'm wondering if they'll give me trouble over inconsistent info. I don't really want to transfer all those UTB points into a new E-Rewards dummy account and get stuck with that $75 for a $25 gift card bullshit.

#2329 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:58 AM

Bumping for a reminder to anyone with an account. There is only a day or two left until the UTB site gets shut down. I emailed them and got my points transfered to my E-Rewards account. Took less than 24 hours.

#2330 ThunderChunky62

ThunderChunky62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:26 AM

I had 379 points, then went over to E-Rewards and was all excited cause I got $94ish in E-rewards.

Then I looked at the Gamestop gift cards, and saw it's $75 in E-rewards currency for a frickin' $25 GS gift card... And I was kicking myself because 450 UTB points would've been a $50 GS, and it's possible that I could've made the extra points before December (though not very likely).

So I dunno what to tell you. If you can get to 450 points before December, assuming they will still send UTB surveys, go for it, but otherwise I dunno how long the 4 UTB to $1 currency offer will last.

All I know is, once I cash out, I likely won't be doing E-Rewards - they don't seem like they'll pay very well. I have plenty of other good-paying sites so I don't need to waste my time on this one.

What other good-paying sites are their? if you don't mind sharing

#2331 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:45 AM

I've been getting really unlucky with the E-Rewards surveys as of late. Haven't passed one in awhile. I might not get to $50 in time so I can start 2012 with a gift card order.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

#2332 slickcaggamer

slickcaggamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:07 PM

I just wanted to bump the thread and remind everyone that a new quarter has begun. It's time to redeem those e-rewards dollars.

#2333 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:21 PM

Since it's the beginning of a new year be sure and check your account to see if your remaining bucks are going to expire. I had a message saying that they are allowing me to carry all of them over without expiration. In the past they made me use up all of my remaining cash by the end of January or lose 75% of them.
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#2334 azngtlman

azngtlman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

I just wanted to bump the thread and remind everyone that a new quarter has begun. It's time to redeem those e-rewards dollars.

Thanks for doing that. Ordered mine today.

#2335 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:28 PM

Man, this is the first new quarter in a long time I haven't been able to redeem for a card. It might have something to do with the 300 unanswered surveys (not all e-rewards) in my inbox...
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#2336 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:32 PM

thanks for the bump, just ordered mine today.

#2337 crazyivan19

crazyivan19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

Ordered my 7th consecutive GS card. Thanks for the reminder!

#2338 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:20 PM

Oh man, I'm behind! I'm only at like 40 lol

ZuREZ44.jpg

#2339 macontosh2000

macontosh2000

Dirty Scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:11 PM

My main account got rid of the Target gift cards now there is nothing good on it.:cry:
macontosh2000 Quote of the Day (or whenever i choose to change it)

"Here he comes. Here comes John Wayne. I'm not gonna cry about my pa. I'm gonna build an airport, put my name on it. Why, Michael? So you can fly away from your feelings? You can keep them bottled up Michael, but they will come out. Sometimes in the most unexpected........Hey, where the Fuck are my hard-boiled eggs?"

Tobias Funke, Arrested Development

#2340 Third Eye

Third Eye

Giant Robot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:11 PM

If anyone has an invite, please let me know. Thanks!