Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:08 AM

I would also like an invite Please! :D

#2343 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:33 AM

Whoa, got my card on Saturday! sweet!

Same here. I think this was the fastest redemption yet!
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#2344 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:08 AM

Ordered a few days ago, hoping to see it in the mail when I get home!

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#2345 bkjohns1

bkjohns1

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

If anyone has an invite, please let me know. Thanks!

I would also like an invite Please! :D

In order to get my invite, I had to signup for GameStops e-mail on the gamestop.com website and wait for an invite to be e-mailed to me. You may have to do the same as well.

I also got my gift card on Monday, so it was a fast turn around time.
bkjohns1.pngsig.gif
My goal for 2012 was to fund my gaming habit through reward sites which still continues on into 2014. You can read about my "journey" here.

#2346 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:18 PM

I just wanted to thank the CAGs who post here and especially the user who invited me, whom I can unfortunately no longer remember, for this thread. Last week I filled out a survey, got a few bucks, and was told that I qualified for another study. Today they emailed me and are paying me $200 to test out a piece of technology for a few months. All of the annoying surveys that I received a paltry 25 cents for after being disqualified 10 minutes in are now worth it.

I can't go into more detail because A) I signed an NDA B) the survey already finished and c) it's locally focused so the vast majority of people reading this couldn't take part anyway. Thanks again, CAG! Without you I would have never gotten in on this.

#2347 TheNight

TheNight

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:04 PM

I just signed up for the emails on the website, but if anyone has an invite, I would be very interested. Thanks.

#2348 Bramblefang

Bramblefang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:06 PM

If anyone has an invite, I would like to receive it if possible :)

#2349 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:21 PM

I will take an invite as well. I got time on my hands between things i am doing.

#2350 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:41 PM

I just wanted to thank the CAGs who post here and especially the user who invited me, whom I can unfortunately no longer remember, for this thread. Last week I filled out a survey, got a few bucks, and was told that I qualified for another study. Today they emailed me and are paying me $200 to test out a piece of technology for a few months. All of the annoying surveys that I received a paltry 25 cents for after being disqualified 10 minutes in are now worth it.

I can't go into more detail because A) I signed an NDA B) the survey already finished and c) it's locally focused so the vast majority of people reading this couldn't take part anyway. Thanks again, CAG! Without you I would have never gotten in on this.

That's pretty sweet. I've gotten some cool things and bonus money opportunities from e-rewards, but not that much. I did get $75 real dollars for recording my eating habits for a week and then taking a follow-up survey, which was super easy. And I got some shaving cream to test for some extra e-rewards currency. I have gotten two rolls of toiler paper to test out as well. Plus my standard, old faithful Gamestop gift cards I use with my e-rewards currency every three months. I love it!

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#2351 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:45 PM

I did get $75 real dollars for recording my eating habits for a week and then taking a follow-up survey, which was super easy.

Like a journal or actually recording yourself through voice/video?

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

#2352 Armaly

Armaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:14 PM

Just signed up for Swagbucks under you. Thanks!

#2353 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:31 PM

Just signed up for Swagbucks under you. Thanks!

No problem! That was unexpected.

ZuREZ44.jpg

#2354 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:48 PM

A journal. They had me log into their website and just type in what I ate, how many calories it was, etc.

13374.png

New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#2355 dmzauk

dmzauk

The Cat Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

Reminder - A new quarter has begun (4/1/12). It's time to redeem those e-rewards dollars you have been saving up.

Go get yourself another Gamestop gift card or whatever you want for that matter.

Enjoy!

#2356 Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

i would love an invite if anyone has one. thank you :)

#2357 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

Oh man, I'm actually behind. This quarter lasts till June right?

ZuREZ44.jpg

#2358 dmzauk

dmzauk

The Cat Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:15 PM

Oh man, I'm actually behind. This quarter lasts till June right?

Yes sir!

First Quarter (Jan. 1 - March 31)
Second Quarter (April 1 - June 30)
Third Quarter (July 1 - Sept. 30)
Fourth Quarter (Oct. 1 - Dec. 31)

#2359 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

I think I may have gotten one of these a while ago but there was no GS GC as an option.

As a pur member do I have to do anything else to get an email about the survey?

#2360 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

I think I may have gotten one of these a while ago but there was no GS GC as an option.

As a pur member do I have to do anything else to get an email about the survey?

All I needed was the newsletter. I wasn't even a PUR member back then if I remember correctly.

ZuREZ44.jpg

#2361 VioletArrows

VioletArrows

La Bella Fleche

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

I wasn't in PUR either. It's just... random. :/ What I find interesting is that I was invited to do this by Gamestop, and have only received video game surveys maybe twice in the last 4 years.
Currently playing: ....*shrug*

#2362 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:07 AM

I have over 500 survey emails sitting there unanswered. I loved getting the gift cards, but I lost all patience for doing the surveys a few months ago, especially since you need to be on the ball in order not to get locked out of full credit.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#2363 bkjohns1

bkjohns1

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

For those wanting an invite, I believe the only thing you can do is sign-up on www.gamestop.com to receive GameStop's newsletter. I was not a PUR member. I have only received two e-mail invites in the two years time that I have been getting their newsletter e-mail.
bkjohns1.pngsig.gif
My goal for 2012 was to fund my gaming habit through reward sites which still continues on into 2014. You can read about my "journey" here.

#2364 VioletArrows

VioletArrows

La Bella Fleche

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

I have over 500 survey emails sitting there unanswered. I loved getting the gift cards, but I lost all patience for doing the surveys a few months ago, especially since you need to be on the ball in order not to get locked out of full credit.

After a week, you can delete a survey email; the window for those is really limited. And if it isn't and they *specifically* need your demographic, they'll send you another.
Currently playing: ....*shrug*

#2365 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

After a week, you can delete a survey email; the window for those is really limited. And if it isn't and they *specifically* need your demographic, they'll send you another.

Yeah, usually when I get around to going through them, 95% have expired, and they're not all unique—some are reminders—but occasionally I get one that's over a month old and still gives (dinky) credit.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#2366 dmzauk

dmzauk

The Cat Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:44 PM

Reminder - A new quarter has started today (7/1/12). It's time to redeem those e-rewards dollars you have been saving up.

Go get yourself another Gamestop gift card or whatever you want for that matter.

Enjoy!

#2367 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:57 PM

Barely made it to $50 this past quarter. Giftcard ordered!
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#2368 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:39 PM

Grr, still behind by about 12 dollars. No new surveys right now for me to take!

#2369 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

Just ordered mine.

13374.png

#2370 jhferry

jhferry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:37 AM

I had an account that they stopped sending surveys to. Its been dried up a long time. Is there anything I can do to get them to start sending again? Or can I get another invite?

JBPBanner2013signature_zps3c5f7a88.jpg
Step By Step Real Money Earning: http://justbeenpaidjohnny.blogspot.com