What have you received recently?

• Please log in to reply
2762 replies to this topic

#2491 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:28 PM

How do you redeem the lottery ticket? They give you cash or check?

I had to drive two hours one way today to my closest lottery customer center, (600$ is the maximum stores can give out here).

I was expecting it to be some big process... walked in, no one was there, except a lady behind the counter. Told her I had a winning ticket, showed her my ID/Social and she handed me a very basic form to fill out (name/address/signature) and printed me off a 1,000 dollar check. Soon as she handed it to me, she said "Oh, and I know you're not from around here, but we consistently do business with the Bank of America nextdoor, so if you need a place to cash it, they'll cash it for you!"

Within ten minutes from entering the lottery center, I was trekking my way back home with 20 crisp $50's in my wallet :D

Oh yeah, and she gave me a free t-shirt for winning too. :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I DID have the choice to mail in the ticket to the location, rather than drive the two hours.. but Fuck that. Says on the ticket that if it's lost in the mail, I would be held responsible and nothing could be done. So I chose to spend 40$ in gas to go make 1000$.

Edited by unitedvandalism, 03 December 2012 - 11:39 PM.

#2492 The Bryant

The Bryant

Jobber to the Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

I had to drive two hours one way today to my closest lottery customer center, (600$ is the maximum stores can give out here).

I was expecting it to be some big process... walked in, no one was there, except a lady behind the counter. Told her I had a winning ticket, showed her my ID/Social and she handed me a very basic form to fill out (name/address/signature) and printed me off a 1,000 dollar check. Soon as she handed it to me, she said "Oh, and I know you're not from around here, but we consistently do business with the Bank of America nextdoor, so if you need a place to cash it, they'll cash it for you!"

Within ten minutes from entering the lottery center, I was trekking my way back home with 20 crisp $50's in my wallet :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I DID have the choice to mail in the ticket to the location, rather than drive the two hours.. but Fuck that. Says on the ticket that if it's lost in the mail, I would be held responsible and nothing could be done. So I chose to spend 40$ in gas to go make 1000$.

That's insane. The most I've won was $5...Which I wasted on another scratch off and lost. Congrats!:applause:
Want to WIN FREE PRIZES for browsing the web? Join SwagBucks and you'll do just that! Please help me out by using my ref link to sign up for SwagBucks!

Actively playing:
:ps3: - WWE '12, LittleBigPlanet 2: SE, Jak and Daxter Collection
:ds: - HeartGold

Posted Image

#2493 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

Woah lucky, I don't believe in those kinds of things but Im happy when I do see people beat the odds and win. Congratulations don't spend it all in one place lol.

kikyou1.png

#2494 unitedvandalism

unitedvandalism

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

Thanks for the congrats guys. Yeah, lottery tickets are the biggest running scam in the US lol.. I just got lucky. I swore I'll never buy one again, as I know I'll never repeat this luck. I worked in a gas station a couple years ago, and an older man actually hit $32,000 on a ticket... but he was addicted to them so bad, it was sad. He spent at least $200 a week on them, for all the time that I worked there. Guarantee he was still in the hole, having won that much. Especially after he hit that jackpot, he'd come in and buy whole rolls of tickets afterwards. I'd say the money was gone within a month. :(

Edited by unitedvandalism, 04 December 2012 - 03:10 PM.

#2495 The Bryant

The Bryant

Jobber to the Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

Got Nestle Latte powder things today. Caramel and Mocha. Taste okay, but I would use milk instead of water for mixing it. Tasted like flavored water rather than a latte.
Want to WIN FREE PRIZES for browsing the web? Join SwagBucks and you'll do just that! Please help me out by using my ref link to sign up for SwagBucks!

Actively playing:

Posted Image

#2496 blackmage214

blackmage214

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

Got a $25 Walmart gift card from Magazine Direct. Still waiting on another one from them.

#2497 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:06 AM

Stuff I've gotten in the last 30 or so days.

--------------------------------------------------------

8 GB Kingston flash drive
800 MSP from a CAG contest
1 Month Xbox Live Gold from another CAG contest
LittleBigPlanet (PS VITA)
Free Can of Friskies Cat Food from freebie coupon from Petco.
$10 Kmart credit from the Hurricane Sandy Promo
LittleBigPlanet Bookends from On Playstation
Gungir Pulse armor DLC For Halo 4

Edited by finsfan0210, 05 December 2012 - 01:16 AM.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#2498 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

Just got a nice martini shaker in the mail today. It came from Black & Mild.
I've also received about $200 in checks and Amazon credit from surveys in the last week or so.
And I know it doesn't really count, but my ISP called to let me know that they are upgrading my internet connection for free, so that's exciting.

#2499 COLDblood

COLDblood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:49 AM

Only won one good prize in the last month, a $100 gift card on Twitter from BestBuy during Black Friday. Other than that just a bunch of Xbox DLC .

#2500 DERRANGED

DERRANGED

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

VIP pass for BF:BC 2

#2501 Seshka

Seshka

Part-time Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

I received a large parcel of Trojan condoms in the mail. Confused as Fuck since I can't recall ordering them.

suzuhasig_zps1d222231.png

#2502 iSUX

iSUX

Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

ASUS G75VW-TH72 from my wife as a Birthday Gift. :D

#2503 csg370

csg370

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

Through MyCokeRewards, I got a pretty good webcam. :D

#2504 Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Keep Calm Chive On

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

I know this question may sound crappy as just doing the good deed should be enough...

BUT...does any one know of any donations that if you donate you get a free T-Shirt or promo item?

so far all I know if Mozilla

Check my YouTube channel for exotic cars: https://www.youtube.com/user/DKGarage

#2505 Supreme Entity

Supreme Entity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

Won an Acer Aspire S7 laptop worth $1650 from Facebook contest.

Supreme_Entity.png

I speak without sound, but my word is law.

#2506 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

the following as of this month:
my $25 dollar GC from wal-mart from mycokerewards.
a $5 dollar GC from wendys from there advisory panel
some free food
and that's it.
i'm still waiting on my $33 bucks in amazon credit,my $5 dollar gc from MCD'S from MCR,and a $5 dollar GC from subway.

#2507 Triz

Triz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:16 AM

Got a Wii u today from the Burger King contest.

#2508 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

My boss gave me a $2 scratch ticket and I won $5.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#2509 ready2play

ready2play

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

I won the wii U through Old Navy, the Mario U game through old Navy in store (black friday) and 2 AMC tix and 2 cokes from MCR instant win.....

#2510 The Bryant

The Bryant

Jobber to the Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

Got a kick ass Black Ops 2 shirt from GBAstar today.

Actively playing:

Posted Image

#2511 taylynne

taylynne

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

I received a game from GBAstar not too long ago. I played it some, and it was pretty interesting, but I haven't been able to play due to something that pulled me out of state and away from games, etc for a while.

I also got a bunch of educational dvds and a book from http://www.hhmi.org/ today! I'll check them out as I work on projects :D

#2512 Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Keep Calm Chive On

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

I got multiple $5.00 GC from SwagBucks (see my signature)

plus Amazon GC from Bing

Check my YouTube channel for exotic cars: https://www.youtube.com/user/DKGarage

#2513 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:32 AM

Swagbucks Amazon GC
free coke from work

NighT_Ryder31.png

#2514 BronsonsArmor

BronsonsArmor

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:29 AM

I received the basic wii u just a few days before Christmas thanks to the bk sweepstakes!!

#2515 Crystal Afterlife

Crystal Afterlife

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

I got a can of cat food... Even though I don't own a cat.

#2516 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

I got a can of cat food... Even though I don't own a cat.

Oh thats good stuff. :rofl:

I got a BO2 season pass I greatly appreciated. I thought it was a game pass. I didn't have the game so I traded it for Uncharted Dual Pack.

So Im pretty happy about that.

kikyou1.png

#2517 no_chocobo

no_chocobo

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

I got a Simpsons DVD set from Coke Rewards not too long ago
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2518 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

Hey did the other guy get his ncaa game yet from coke zero? I haven't receive min yet.

#2519 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:03 AM

I won a 32 GB Google Nexus 7 from the Staples Unwrap Giveaway, but that's not coming for awhile.
I think the only thing that's come in the last month was a few different swag bags. Got some cool stuff in those, like a PvZ Wallnut hat that's keeping me warm during winter.
Posted Image

#2520 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

Forza Horizon !!!! i got it from Listia (see my sig)

also... bought a couple boxes of slim jim yesterday... put the codes in just a second ago and won a free EA game... not sure what ea game.. i selected one for the 360... they had mass effect 3(pc) Battlefield 3 (ps3) and ssx (360) pictured... but didn't say for sure i was getting ssx.. anyways... that's pretty cool cause i got them mostly for the free DLC for deadspace 3 lol... thanks slim jim!

fs_lastplayed.png