Photo
- - - - -

WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008 (360) $19.90 + S&H at GoGamer.com (Ends 3/4)

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#91 rcaido

rcaido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2008 - 03:32 PM

I'm willing to bet that that's the carrier's fault, and not theirs. I've ordered from them twice (Crackdown, and this game) and there was nothing wrong with either game (or case).

I ordered from them too & they put the game in a USPS priority box but no padding at all...How hard is it to put some paper or bubble wrap so it doesn't bang all over the place...I paid for the extra, hate to see how the dirt cheap shipping will turn out for other people...

#92 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:30 PM

Anyone that has a trashed case and wants to get rid of the game because of it let me know. I missed out on the deal and want to check this out

#93 gareman

gareman

www.oneyearintexas.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

I ordered from them too & they put the game in a USPS priority box but no padding at all...How hard is it to put some paper or bubble wrap so it doesn't bang all over the place...I paid for the extra, hate to see how the dirt cheap shipping will turn out for other people...

my case was prestige....but I still don't know why they put it like a dvd shipping box that is like three times the thickness of the game.

#94 007

Areaologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:15 PM

I went with Dirt Cheap, and they put it in a padded envelope. Ordered Monday, arrived (in PA) on Thursday.

Evidently Dirt Cheap is the way to go. :lol:

#95 vader29

vader29

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:29 PM

Got mine in 3 days also with the cheap shipping and it was shipped in a bubble wrap padded envelope.

#96 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:00 PM

Paid $3 for the Priority Mail and got it in a Priority Box with no padding/bubble wrap on Friday.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#97 xbox_mole

xbox_mole

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:21 PM

I went with Dirt Cheap, and they put it in a padded envelope. Ordered Monday, arrived (in PA) on Thursday.

Evidently Dirt Cheap is the way to go. :lol:

That's how mine arrived as well in PA. :)

#98 gareman

gareman

www.oneyearintexas.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:28 PM

damn I should have went with dirt cheap saved the 1.18 and could have had it padded. Also, I am pretty sure some people with dirt cheap got there's the same day or even earlier. Note to everyone: Don't upgrade shipping at gogamer.

#99 LegendK1ll3r

LegendK1ll3r

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:36 PM

damn I should have went with dirt cheap saved the 1.18 and could have had it padded. Also, I am pretty sure some people with dirt cheap got there's the same day or even earlier. Note to everyone: Don't upgrade shipping at gogamer.

I learned this when I ordered Kane & Lynch (PC) from them, I paid extra to get it priority (2 - 3 days), and it took over 2 weeks to get to my house (I live in Jersey, btw).

Posted Image

#100 r1sky

r1sky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:10 AM

mine came this past tuesday in a padded bubble mailer. used dirt cheap shipping. :)

#101 Kevbo887

Kevbo887

Defensor Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:22 AM

When I got mine it came in the oversized priority mail box. Ordered it on a Saturday night, got it early Wed. morning (I live in MA) Everything was perfectly fine with it though. No damage ect.