Delete please.

AvidWriter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I have nothing left of real value and I find its not worth the trouble to ship it etc for what I get in return. I am retiring from CAG trading for now. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gotrice415510']do u have the lanyard that comes with the ds[/QUOTE]

Yea its there and its mint. Also the Metroid Hunters demo as well. Complete with the little cardboard slip case.

Bump for new stuff added. Adding more during the week, mostly GC stuff. Animal Crossing, Wind Waker. Might put up my GC itself, 1 controller and 1 mem card later this week too.

Bump with more GC games, PS2 games.

I also added that I had some Dragonball Z movie manga. Its still from the movie arranged like a manga, if you are interested I can take pics.

Bump for a price cut on everything at least $1 has been cut off everything listed.

I also added a bundle for all the PS2 games listed.

Bump.

Wow I tried to update a few things had some weird spacing problems had to fix and go thru the whole list so...I add not only a bundle section but I updated my wants list and I added the end all bundle, the uber heavy ultimate bundle. *

* I am not reasonable for hernias upon lifting said bundle.

Bump for lower prices. I want to clear out. If you want the huge bundle which is every game listed PM me with an offer. Just make sure to include shipping in that. I'm reasonable and you can even come pick it up and save lots of shipping money if you live in NY.

I changed the format of my trade list. I added prices for bundles or 2 or 3 games, any titles for the same prices. I removed my trade as I only want to sell these games and not get any new at this moment.

EDIT : Just added my Gamecube system.

Added Bully and Katamari Damacy for PS2 and lowerd the prices.

EDIT : Also lowered the prices of bundles/combos.

bread's done
Back