OMG I Love InstaGC (Get Amazon, BB, GS and Other GC's Instantly) Thread Updated 6/9

finsfan0210

CAGiversary!
Feedback
199 (100%)
Join InstaGC today. You can order (and receive instantly) basically any Giftcard you want starting at only $1. So sign up under my referral below and get started today.

I have gotten over $535 in Amazon, Best Buy & Gamestop Giftcards so far. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message. Check the next post for some of my recently credited offers.

http://www.instagc.com/users/join/1560

Easy offers to complete.

1. Watch the Videos under these 3 offer walls - VIROOL & MATOMY MONEY & VOLUME 11. You normally earn at least 1 point for each and there are always more to watch at different times during the day.

2. Complete the CPC offers daily. You normally earn 1 point for each.

3. Check the Radium One offer wall daily for multiple 2 points offers which show up and are often able to be completed multiple times.

4. Once a day you can complete the Print & Redeem Coupons! Choose Your Favorite 25 Offer on the Radium One Offer Wall for 10 Points.

5. Once a day you can complete the Lab 42 offer for 72 points on the Trial Pay Offer Wall. You have to link either a Twitter or Facebook account and complete a short survey (normally these surveys are super short)

6. Check the CrowdFlower Task Wall daily for easy tasks to complete. Many only take a few seconds to complete. The Matomy Money Offer Wall also has a task tab which has more Crowdflower tasks daily.

7. Check the sites offers and the offer walls for easy offer that require the use of Facebook or Twitter. These offers are simple and credit consistantly.

8. You can send friends a message on Facebook daily which gives you 5 free points per day.

9. Once a week you can earn 10 points for posting about InstaGC on a forum or 25 points for creating a Blog about InstaGC.

12.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently completed and credited offers.

Opinion Place 25 Points
Shoe Style 20 Points
NPD Online Research 48 Points
Digital Prepaid Account 154 Points
Weird Marketing Tips 21 Points
Baby Life Insurance 92 Points
Take A Break Enter to Win $500 15 Points
How are your tires? 33 Points
Print & Redeem Coupons! Choose Your Favorite 25 - 12 Points
PCH 25 points
My Shopping Tools 45 points
How Healthy is Your Heart? 15 points
Absolute Rewards - Best Sports Car
10 points Print & Redeem Coupons! Choose Your Favorite 12 points
FREE DVD for Your Next Cruise!
19 points. Gift Certificate Delivery - Wendys
56 points.

[quote name='bjmims232']Dont go to this guys site go here: http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=75948. They have more offers than this guys website and i also found a glitch in their system that give free points which are used for buying things like video games and systems. It got me Grand Theft Auto 4 and a xbox live 1600 points card!!![/quote]
Nice referral blocking dude. Been here long?

OP, I'll trade refs with ya if you want to. Just click the link in my signature.

[quote name='bjmims232']Dont go to this guys site go here: http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=75948. They have more offers than this guys website and i also found a glitch in their system that give free points which are used for buying things like video games and systems. It got me Grand Theft Auto 4 and a xbox live 1600 points card!!![/quote]

How's about you stop lying about that glitch crap before you get banned on R1 for it? If you've been around lately, you should damn well know that they've changed the rules about manipulative referrals.

First of all its not my website i'm just trying to get the word out about these great sites. I think you should be banned from our site noob. Think before you post next time.

[quote name='stevieraveon']Nice referral blocking dude. Been here long?

OP, I'll trade refs with ya if you want to. Just click the link in my signature.[/quote]

Sent you a PM

Great site so far. Approving a lot of the ones I do. Do you know if I can request a gift card to say Amazon or Best Buy?

[quote name='stevieraveon']Great site so far. Approving a lot of the ones I do. Do you know if I can request a gift card to say Amazon or Best Buy?[/quote]

You should be able to custom order it. Go under avaliable prizes and choose custom order.

I received a $54 gift certificate via email yesterday to Amazon. Took about two days to get it after submitting the request to GamingLagoon. Now I'll be getting Grid this week for free. (I'll be adding in the leftover Amazon money from "the other site" I do to the total. Plus using the free month trial of Amazon Prime to get it in two days)

i would sign up under you but im new to this referal thing. can u just give me a quick rundown of how you earn prizes on there site?

thanks

[quote name='whatup5']i would sign up under you but im new to this referal thing. can u just give me a quick rundown of how you earn prizes on there site?

thanks[/quote]

Its easy first you do offers and once you have finished it you click on the completed tab beside the offer. I usually do the free offers and most of them tell what is required in order to recieve credit. Offers that require to use a credit card pay more points but its up to you. As for the prizes you can get anything listed as a prize or if you have something else in mind that they don't have listed you can do a custom order. 1 point equals 1 dollar so if an item costs 30 dollars that means it would be 30 points(don't forget to include shipping). Custom orders from amazon over 25 bucks should normally be free also.

awesome, ill switch refs with any1. I'll sign up for you if you sign up under my video game ref link. Even if you signed up under gaminglagoon you can still sign up under videogamelagoon. Its the same co. just better prizes. Look at the link in my sig.

[quote name='dudedizzle27']awesome, ill switch refs with any1. I'll sign up for you if you sign up under my video game ref link. Even if you signed up under gaminglagoon you can still sign up under videogamelagoon. Its the same co. just better prizes. Look at the link in my sig.[/quote]

ok sounds good im in need of new offers so i'll sign up for this site check your account later tonight to make sure i'm their.

I received my Nintendo DS Blue Pouch a few days ago and its awesome. Sign up under my me to start earning your own free rewards.

l_f1a7251d7ca2f42f5225d55edfd167ec.jpg

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Just be sure not to make TOO much money off them, or they will ban you, even if you do follow all the rules.[/quote]

No they won't. Try to make relevent posts in this thread. Alot of people use this site and the only ones that have problems are the ones that bend or break the rules.

Man I really want to try this but I'm kinda afraid of getting spam to my house. do they send you any spam via snail mail? if no can someone help get started?

bread's done
Back